PDA

View Full Version : SPACash Launches highly demanded niche site!

Gianna_SPACash
01-31-2005, 02:32 PM
SPACash.com Launches One of the most highly demanded niches: I Love Bi-Sexuals. You can now take full advantage of this website containing tons of authentic bi-sexual pics and full length videos that will ensure high retention. All banners, FPA's & HPA's, hosted galleries and free stuff are available for you to download and start promoting!!!

http://www.ilovebisexuals.com

Ok Guys just a reminder today is the last day to have your sales qualify for the Harley. We will be filming the drawing of the Harley and we will announce the winner soon.

Good Luck everyone!

For February’s drawing we are sending the lucky winner on fabulous Caribbean Cruise!

Start increasing your chances to Win the Caribbean Cruise during this months drawing! Join SPACash today, and maybe you will be the one sailing the blue seas.

gonzo
01-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Make sure to send us the details so we can get them up on Oprano ASAP. Also any new banner youd like too!

I know I have some SE traffic for this niche I will toss that way and see how it does.
Thanks!!

Nickatilynx
01-31-2005, 04:22 PM
Ummm that site is really gay.

Betcha pushpills already is a member ;-))

TheEnforcer
01-31-2005, 04:58 PM
An underutulized niche IMHO. Nice addition to the stable of great sites you guys have.