PDA

View Full Version : JoeAMAContent

Nickatilynx
01-31-2005, 01:08 PM
Where are the superbowl tickets you promised Evil Chris

This is what Evil Chris wrote in another thread

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=16020

OK well I've heard nothing about this, and it's less than a week to the Superbowl.
I've halted plans to attend, telling my father in law that there are major problems getting the tickets.

He's in Calgary, and I'm in Montreal, so we put an end to the planning as the logistics were getting scary especially since I don't have tickets in hand.

I'm disappointed it went down like this. TNT/Joe had a juicy spot on the NatNet pool all season long. Can he still save face?

See ,The Oprano Family even trys to help the weird neighbour next door ;-)))

Well , any news Joe?

Evil Chris
01-31-2005, 01:41 PM
I see Joe online on my ICQ.

He can contact me if he wants to. I started asking about this in the other thread in a nice, civil manner. Like it was an oversight or something. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt. Especially those associated with NatNet. Now I'm just getting impatient.

Mike AI
01-31-2005, 02:06 PM
Oprano has been doing the Pick'em for over 4 years, with Sweet T and National Net being our partner the past 2. We have NEVER had any issues with any previous sponsors.

We have always made sure we only worked with the top people in the industry. JoeAMAcontent came to use after we launched this years Pick'em and wanted to get invovled. He offered the tickets as a prize, so we accepted and got his advertising up.

Immediately he gained benefits of being associated with NatNet Pick'em, Oprano, PureCash, Sweet T, Mutt, and Mike AI.

I hope this is still a misunderstanding....

pushpills
01-31-2005, 02:10 PM
pushpills (12:51 PM) :
hey are you around?
amacontent (12:52 PM) :
yes
pushpills (12:53 PM) :
I thought i'd let you know, evil christ hasn't gotten his superbowl tickets or heard from you guys at all about compensating him for his natnet prize
amacontent (12:53 PM) :
huh
pushpills (12:53 PM) :
the natnet pickem prize you guys offered
amacontent (12:53 PM) :
yeah
pushpills (12:54 PM) :
the winner didn't get it or hear from you
amacontent (12:54 PM) :
i already worked it out with the guys running contest who is this
pushpills (12:54 PM) :
someone who knows the winner
amacontent (12:55 PM) :
ok so you know Chris
pushpills (12:55 PM) :
so he doesn't get the prize?
pushpills (12:55 PM) :
he seems to be in the dark about whatever you worked out with natnet
amacontent (12:55 PM) :
ok well have him contact me, no need for you to be involved
pushpills (12:56 PM) :
alright....don't you have him on your list?

214-137-742 hit em up.....I dunno what "working something out with the guys running the contest" means.

JoesHO
01-31-2005, 03:37 PM
hmmm something smells and it aint the tuna I had for lunch either!!!