PDA

View Full Version : Later Everyone

Joes Traffic
01-30-2005, 06:14 PM
There isn't any activity here so I'm going to check out. I may come by the forums every few weeks, but not as regularly as I have been. If anyone need me, you know where to reach me.

KevinG
02-01-2005, 04:12 PM
No offense dude, I like you and I dig your sites, but it doesn't seem like you're giving much of a chance to a brand new forum. :huh:

JoesHO
02-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Joe you are making a huge mistake !!! but if you really feel you must go, it was nice knowing you., and glad you stopped by.

Titan
02-01-2005, 06:22 PM
joes a good guy ive chatted with him a lot lately and were going to work together

he may come back he did say hed post again

Joes Traffic
02-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by KevinG@Feb 1 2005, 01:13 PM
No offense dude, I like you and I dig your sites, but it doesn't seem like you're giving much of a chance to a brand new forum. :huh:
I never said I wouldn't stop by, I just can't come to the forums every day and help out like I was asked because there isn't much activity. This isn't my site, nor am I being paid to anything to help out, so don't get on me that I'm not giving anything a chance. If I don't want to visit the site, that's my choice. Repect that.

Joes Traffic
02-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 1 2005, 01:55 PM
Joe you are making a huge mistake !!! but if you really feel you must go, it was nice knowing you., and glad you stopped by.
It was nice knowing you too Joe -lol.