PDA

View Full Version : Video Games

grimm
01-29-2005, 06:18 PM
Having recently blown out my right knee, and in the middle of 3 surguries and a kneecap replacement. I find myself, after excercise, doctors appointments, and physical therapy,and of course, wolfing down as much pure protein and flaxseed oil as i can handle...with a bunch of time on my hands, especially late at night. So i plugged in my Xbox i got for christmas a few years ago.

Now, i consider myself a decently smart guy, and this game (Halo) that i am trying to play is not supposed to feel that hard. so why is it that i feel like a 5 year old trying to open a pickle jar when i play it?:)

If someone who has played it could please tell me how to get off the ship, id be eternally grateful. Even the little hologram bitch is getting tired of me running into walls and shooting them.

:) :unsure: : :yowsa:

Good thing is, i always have my blackjack and texas holdem game i got with it, if i need to revert:)

Newton
01-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Sorry about your knee Grimm ...

Try this one man http://www.bellaonline.com/gaming/strategy_lib_halowalk.html

grimm
01-29-2005, 06:40 PM
thanks newton, although tis somehow emasculating to get this info from Bella Online;)

Newton
01-29-2005, 07:01 PM
I find things, what can i say :agrin: .. most welcome

SykkBoy
01-29-2005, 09:21 PM
I had a poroblem with the controls on KillZone until my 9 year old son sat down and played the game and I just watched what he did ;-)