PDA

View Full Version : yoo NOGFYers

MrIzzz
01-29-2005, 05:45 PM
you bore me. at least if your going to troll under a fake nick be original.

i shit out more fake nicks in a week with better punchlines than your ill attempt to be funny.

btw, i came to this board because i want to expand my horizons, because people have told me this is where more serious business gets done. so why is this silly troll NOGFYers here at all? lol, someone is scared of the newblood in this business

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i love it when my name gets mentioned. keep it coming :rokk:

Nickatilynx
01-29-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by MrIzzz@Jan 29 2005, 02:46 PM

i shit out more fake nicks in a week with better punchlines than your ill attempt to be funny.

btw, i came to this board because i want to expand my horizons, because people have told me this is where more serious business gets done. so why is this silly troll NOGFYers here at all? lol, someone is scared of the newblood in this business

:okthumb:

gonzo
01-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by MrIzzz@Jan 29 2005, 05:46 PM

Fuck em... dig in with the rest of us and make some money!

Nice new sig!

gonzo
01-29-2005, 06:21 PM
Izzz I invite you to go into detail about your traffic solution on our traffic board here. Joe the webmaster at colegesux is looking after it for us and you guys might be able to brainstorm.

NOgfyers
01-29-2005, 06:36 PM
What a tard.

I'm a lurker. Been one for 3 year here.

No one needs your 4 clicks.

Run home, Lensman and the rest of the zoo misses you!

MrIzzz
01-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by NOgfyers@Jan 29 2005, 03:37 PM
What a tard.

bump it up baby

LMFAOOOOOO

Juicylinks
01-29-2005, 06:41 PM
What a tard.

we need someone to clean the office toilets , Izzt takes crazy dumps lmk if you are interested

we had 4 cleaning comp quit cause they couldnt handle izzy's shit fumes

lmk we pay well

MrIzzz
01-29-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 29 2005, 03:22 PM
Izzz I invite you to go into detail about your traffic solution on our traffic board here. Joe the webmaster at colegesux is looking after it for us and you guys might be able to brainstorm.
thx gonzo. i'll stop in there time to time

Eddie
01-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by MrIzzz@Jan 29 2005, 02:46 PM

Ya, I remeber telling you and Juicy to pop over here while you guys where drooling over my friend Jackie Martling... :) How did the picture turn out BTW?

I'm sure others told you to check it out over here as well, good to see you made it :)

MrIzzz
01-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Eddie+Jan 29 2005, 03:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Eddie @ Jan 29 2005, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrIzzz@Jan 29 2005, 02:46 PM

Ya, I remeber telling you and Juicy to pop over here while you guys where drooling over my friend Jackie Martling... :) How did the picture turn out BTW?

I'm sure others told you to check it out over here as well, good to see you made it :) [/b][/quote]
hey eddie!!!!! i remember you buddy :rokk: i have to find that pic of jackie, lol.

Eddie
01-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by MrIzzz+Jan 29 2005, 03:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrIzzz @ Jan 29 2005, 03:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Eddie@Jan 29 2005, 03:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MrIzzz@Jan 29 2005, 02:46 PM

I'm sure others told you to check it out over here as well, good to see you made it :)
hey eddie!!!!! i remember you buddy :rokk: i have to find that pic of jackie, lol. [/b][/quote]
That was a funny day, Jackie was blown away by everyone remembering him yada yada, his been out of the light for 4+ years now and kind of thought no one would even know him, we where like, Hell these are your people!, everyone really made his week at internext a good one.

Anthony
01-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Eddie+Jan 29 2005, 04:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Eddie @ Jan 29 2005, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by MrIzzz@Jan 29 2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Eddie@Jan 29 2005, 03:45 PM

hey eddie!!!!! i remember you buddy :rokk: i have to find that pic of jackie, lol.
That was a funny day, Jackie was blown away by everyone remembering him yada yada, his been out of the light for 4+ years now and kind of thought no one would even know him, we where like, Hell these are your people!, everyone really made his week at internext a good one. [/b][/quote]
Was this at the party we threw on thrusday night?

Eddie
01-29-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Jan 29 2005, 04:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Jan 29 2005, 04:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Eddie@Jan 29 2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by MrIzzz@Jan 29 2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Eddie@Jan 29 2005, 03:45 PM

That was a funny day, Jackie was blown away by everyone remembering him yada yada, his been out of the light for 4+ years now and kind of thought no one would even know him, we where like, Hell these are your people!, everyone really made his week at internext a good one.
Was this at the party we threw on thrusday night? [/b][/quote]
I was at one of the 5pm get together, right up there near the show floor, fuck if I can remember what party it was, I went to so many of them they started to all look the same Lol. I do remember that they had a great buffet, in the middle of the room and a bar on each side.... everything is a little fuzzy. Gonzo, do you remember? You know, I think it was the same night as the dounts, which is why we missed that.... hmmmm

Eddie
01-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Ok Gonzo thinks it was you party also Anthony :)

Man, I was right there, too bad I didn't get to meet ya.

MrIzzz
01-29-2005, 07:29 PM
yeah, this was at your party anthony, with those delicious coconut chicken strips and the girl that could stuff a bottle in her snatch

Eddie
01-29-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by MrIzzz@Jan 29 2005, 04:30 PM
yeah, this was at your party anthony, with those delicious coconut chicken strips and the girl that could stuff a bottle in her snatch
Hell, I could use her, got her number? :D

Anthony
01-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Eddie@Jan 29 2005, 04:18 PM
Ok Gonzo thinks it was you party also Anthony :)

Man, I was right there, too bad I didn't get to meet ya.
Eddie,

When you and Jackie were walking out back to the Hotel, I was in front of you with that cute blonde with the *interesting* outfit on. :) The one previously mentioned by Izz with the bottle. http://www.fuckingthehelp.com/main.html 2nd girl down.

I also took the pic of Izz and Juicy with Jackie. :rokk:

JoesHO
01-29-2005, 10:24 PM
I agree, it seems that this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black!!

who are you noGFYers?

true Opranouats NEVER hide, they say their peace and back it up!!!!

Welcome again Izzzy... :D

Inabon
01-29-2005, 10:49 PM
OOOOOOHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIT there goes the hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joking welcome aboard fellas sorry i missed ya at vegas had to take care of stuff here.

anyways glad to cya around :)

don't mind the crowd too much they are tough but GOOOD Peeps

:stout: :rokk: :groucho:

MrIzzz
01-29-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Inabon@Jan 29 2005, 07:50 PM
OOOOOOHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIT there goes the hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joking welcome aboard fellas sorry i missed ya at vegas had to take care of stuff here.

anyways glad to cya around :)

don't mind the crowd too much they are tough but GOOOD Peeps

:stout: :rokk: :groucho:
whats up sexy.

lol, vegas was a blur, but we'll be in miami for sure and possibly even phoenix, so we'll catch up sooner or later.

and no worries about the crowd, a board is just a board, i dont get taken seriously so i take no one else seriously as well

JoesHO
01-29-2005, 11:49 PM
NoGFYers, if you do not curb the attacks, I will be forced to give you the dreaded spanking....and put you in a time out

Let the fellas speak, or come and face them mono y mono with no hidden nics thus is the Oprano way !!!

THUNDERDOME two men enter one man leaves!!!!

spazlabz
01-30-2005, 10:16 AM
What a tard.

you been lurking for 3 years and you registered 28 jan 05? coward
who are YOU to say GFYers arent welcome here? Near as I can tell as long as they dont ACT like GFYers they are plenty welcomed. You know, as long as they refrain from calling people 'tards' and other intellectual attacks like that.

You look like a nobody
You sound like a nobody
You post like a nobody
scurry away now before the big boys tweak your nipples.

spaz