PDA

View Full Version : PEARL NOIR STUDIO - we're still waitng for our pay

tanxien
01-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Please Help us! does anyone here have talked with Juan Uittenbosch? a.k.a JKFC, ACP, of PEARL NOIR STUDIO

i was wondering why he still offline on my icq and msn. he still have unpaid payment last december2004 for me and also the other 5 designers.

Nickatilynx
01-29-2005, 02:11 PM
What can we do?

He has disappeared into the sunset without paying you.

I'm sorry.

Hmmm I have him showing online on ICQ , but away...

TheEnforcer
01-29-2005, 02:58 PM
Me too.

tanxien
01-29-2005, 03:21 PM
whenever he is in 'away' mode.. then he is there! . lol JKFC never showing online mode in icq and msn :redance:

gonzo
01-29-2005, 03:43 PM
What do you want us to do?
Its getting a bit tiresome when this is your only contribution to Oprano.

We are sorry to hear about the situation and the guy has been exposed but we arent a collection agency.

Newton
01-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Apparently there are some eastern europeans looking for him, if other posts i have seen are to be allegedly believed.

Tanxien, all we can do is to alert newbies and other designers/programmers as to the current state of play. If he has vanished i dont hold out much hope of obtaining fair compensation. You are welcome to add your design skills / portfolio (as is everyone else) to this area of oprano http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showforum=24 so that others may hire you directly.

I sincerely wish you and the other designers who have been scammed the best of luck in seeking compensation.

SykkBoy
01-29-2005, 03:56 PM
pardon me for being blunt but

write it off, he's not going to pay you and you're just going to waste your time chasing him down when you should be concentrating on getting more work.

it sucks when this happens, but it's happened to all of us at one time or another...

so, just be prepared to slam him whevere he pops his head back up, but just move on...there are plenty of people on this board that will and do pay, so, contribute by showing your portfolio and getting involved in discussions and you might find yourself getting a lot of work that you actually do get paid for.

gonzo
01-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Newton@Jan 29 2005, 03:45 PM
Apparently there are some eastern europeans looking for him, if other posts i have seen are to be allegedly believed.

Tanxien, all we can do is to alert newbies and other designers/programmers as to the current state of play. If he has vanished i dont hold out much hope of obtaining fair compensation. You are welcome to add your design skills / portfolio (as is everyone else) to this area of oprano http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showforum=24 so that others may hire you directly.

I sincerely wish you and the other designers who have been scammed the best of luck in seeking compensation.
Well said Newton...

Its cold here today and makes me on edge....

I know that if your pricing is within reason there are plenty of folks here looking for deisgn work. A good desgier that understands this market and is dependable are always in need.

Posting links to your portfolio has the potential to get results...

Im afraid the complaints that the guy hasnt paid up wont.

TheEnforcer
01-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Ask NickP what exposure at Oprano can do for your work load when it comes to designing. Take advantage of the exposure mentioned above in the portfolio thread and use your sig space to your advantage in tastefully promoting yourself.