PDA

View Full Version : New Member Here - HELLO ! ! !

HLP3
01-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Greetings from New Orleans.

I'm new to Oprano. UK Dave referred my and and said how cool Titan and you guys are.

I have a few AV Websites out there, (waiting for number 3 to be activated).

I am really a novice at all this even though I have been doing it part-time for a year.

I use Dreamweaver MX, Fireworks, and just started using Adobe Photoshop CS. I'm taking a Dreameaver MX Intermediate class in late Feb.

Right now the only traffic I am gettting on sites is from the AV company's web site.

With over 18,000,000 adult web sites out there, how in the world do I get more traffic without spending countless hours making free movie preview pages to put on movie gallery posts? Most of the guys I chat with that are associated with my AV company really don't want to tell you how to succeed. They don't want the competition.

You guys have any suggestions with being too technical?

Thanks and God bless.

HLP3 B)

TheEnforcer
01-29-2005, 12:00 PM
Regardless of whether you do TGP postings, free sites, AVS or whatever it all requires work and plenty of it. No way around it. Just the way it is. There are ways to make your load lighter and more efficient but there will always be plenty of work to do.

That said if you are doing this right now part time and can afford to look at this for now as supplemental income what I would do is concentrate on getting as much search engine traffic as you can primarily. Maybe set up one domain for TGP's (the most abundant traffic) and use the profits from that to expand your number of sites to grab se traffic down the line.

Nickatilynx
01-29-2005, 12:01 PM
HLP3

Welcome to Oprano :)

Wash , rinse repeat. ;-)

So getting more traffic.....Ya wanna guess how many inexperienced webmasters ( a more politically correct term than "newbie" ;-) ) have asked me that since 1997 ?

4,231 ;-))

I found , if you build one AVS site and gets say Xg hits a day and makes you on average say , $Y a day build one a day for 3 mths ;-)))

:)

Newton
01-29-2005, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the board Harry, glad you accepted the invitation :okthumb:

george
01-29-2005, 01:41 PM
Welcome to the Oprano Board! :D

andymike
01-29-2005, 01:49 PM
Welcome :D