PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate program choices...

JizBiz
01-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Hello all.

I guess this is a pretty simple question and i will post my answer to it now.

DO you prefer to spread your traffic to many diferant sponsors or are you more of a company webmaster who trys to focus on one main sponsor program?

I prefer using 4-5 sponsors and maximizing my traffic to them. It puts me in a decent spot to maximize my payouts (due to volume) and also helps establish a solid relationship with program leads. If you are lucky enough to see first hand, the top affiliates often get bonuses and preferential treatment, (as they should).

So...discuss.

TheEnforcer
01-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Always try and spread them out. That one company runs into bumps then so do you. I also think you should have a mix of PPS and revshare as well.

JizBiz
01-29-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Jan 29 2005, 12:03 PM
Always try and spread them out. That one company runs into bumps then so do you. I also think you should have a mix of PPS and revshare as well.
Definately cover your bases. And yes indeed try to mix it up with revshare and PPS.

And to respond, to not use one sponsor exclusively makes definate sence. But im sure most of you can see the diferance between sending 10 signups a day for $35, to sending 10 signups a day to the same program for $40 because your pushing volume.

Its the diferance between $10,500 a month to $12,000 per month.

gonzo
01-29-2005, 02:25 PM
Confused by all the program choices?

There is help from Oprano on the way.
We are quietly and currently compiling numbers from different souces to show you which programs convert the best using 404,SE and TGP traffic,

Dont worry the sponsors have no idea who we are or which affiliate codes are being used.

Where will you be able to find this information?

Remember the one place all oldtimers went to find out if the program paid out or not? Stealing bastards were exposed ruthlessly?

Its back and there will be a formal announcement when its ready.

SykkBoy
01-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by JizBiz+Jan 29 2005, 12:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JizBiz @ Jan 29 2005, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Jan 29 2005, 12:03 PM
Definately cover your bases. And yes indeed try to mix it up with revshare and PPS.

And to respond, to not use one sponsor exclusively makes definate sence. But im sure most of you can see the diferance between sending 10 signups a day for $35, to sending 10 signups a day to the same program for $40 because your pushing volume.

Its the diferance between $10,500 a month to $12,000 per month. [/b][/quote]
true, but what happens the next month when you have a drop in traffic or the sponsor decides to turn up the shave?

I always have 4-5 core sponsors, then a handful of other sponsors I send to here and there...

JizBiz
01-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Yes indeed sykkboy, i said above that 4-5 choice sponsors is prefered, (for me) but i guess im just lucky but on a weekly average since i began i have yet to see a traffic drop. My gains are fairly minimal but always on the upsloap.

/crosses fingers/toes/and balls
/knocks all 3 on wood

CuriousToyBoy
01-29-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 30 2005, 05:26 AM
Confused by all the program choices?

There is help from Oprano on the way.
We are quietly and currently compiling numbers from different souces to show you which programs convert the best using 404,SE and TGP traffic,

Dont worry the sponsors have no idea who we are or which affiliate codes are being used.

Where will you be able to find this information?

Remember the one place all oldtimers went to find out if the program paid out or not? Stealing bastards were exposed ruthlessly?

Its back and there will be a formal announcement when its ready.
OK, now that has me more excited that the prospect of more free donuts.

:ph34r:

SykkBoy
01-29-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by JizBiz@Jan 29 2005, 05:24 PM
Yes indeed sykkboy, i said above that 4-5 choice sponsors is prefered, (for me) but i guess im just lucky but on a weekly average since i began i have yet to see a traffic drop. My gains are fairly minimal but always on the upsloap.

/crosses fingers/toes/and balls
/knocks all 3 on wood
haha, yeah
I'm also aware of traffic patterns and how they can change, so change things around quite a bit as well