01-28-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Juicylinks@Jan 29 2005, 12:46 PM
:nyanya: :nyanya:

We gonna make dinner in fla or what?

loll in Vegas we did evrything but dinner :rokk:
And you DO mean everything my friend !!

He he.

I posted in your welcome thread.

Let's tear the place to shreds and go for the trifecta - start with lunch, then party, then dinner, then party, then breakfast.

You, me, the soon-to-be married man and maybe a couple of lucky Tommy Tag-a-longs ....

I still have the owners card from Scarletts, got toasted with him in August, so I would suggest a healthy dose of strippers to keep mour energy up between meals.

What say the CEO of Juicy Enterprises ?

:bdance:

CuriousToyBoy
01-28-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jan 29 2005, 12:56 PM
Yeah ToyBoy you never took me out to dinner either LOL

<_<
We did share Gonzo's donuts......

And Juicy and I have the interesting arrangement where we have now both bought each other... sort of mutually owned....

But I reckon we could find room in our little party for you my man ;-)

I'm sure Guido & Izzy would agree. Wouldn't mind including Nick Can-I-Buy-A-Vowel and Inabon the Panamanian Prince in the group as well - hell Nick, Pedro and I went nutso last time round ;-)

:okthumb:

JoesHO
01-28-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy+Jan 28 2005, 08:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CuriousToyBoy @ Jan 28 2005, 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jan 29 2005, 12:56 PM

<_<

And Juicy and I have the interesting arrangement where we have now both bought each other... sort of mutually owned....

I'm sure Guido & Izzy would agree. Wouldn't mind including Nick Can-I-Buy-A-Vowel and Inabon the Panamanian Prince in the group as well - hell Nick, Pedro and I went nutso last time round ;-)

:okthumb: [/b][/quote]
Yup, and dinner is on me brother ... :okthumb:

CuriousToyBoy
01-29-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jan 29 2005, 02:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jan 29 2005, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jan 28 2005, 08:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jan 29 2005, 12:56 PM

<_<

:okthumb:
Yup, and dinner is on me brother ... :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
Well OJ and strippers are on me then my friend.

:ph34r:

MrIzzz
01-29-2005, 04:45 PM
theres too much testosterone in this dinner!!!!!!!! we need some women as well, lolol

Juicylinks
01-29-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy+Jan 28 2005, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CuriousToyBoy @ Jan 28 2005, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Juicylinks@Jan 29 2005, 12:46 PM

He he.

Let's tear the place to shreds and go for the trifecta - start with lunch, then party, then dinner, then party, then breakfast.

You, me, the soon-to-be married man and maybe a couple of lucky Tommy Tag-a-longs ....

I still have the owners card from Scarletts, got toasted with him in August, so I would suggest a healthy dose of strippers to keep mour energy up between meals.

:bdance: [/b][/quote]
Don Guido approves :rokk:

CuriousToyBoy
01-30-2005, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Juicylinks+Jan 30 2005, 09:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Juicylinks @ Jan 30 2005, 09:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jan 28 2005, 08:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Juicylinks@Jan 29 2005, 12:46 PM

He he.

:bdance:
Don Guido approves :rokk: [/b][/quote]
Ah Godfather, you honor me.

Please let Consiglierie Izz I will ensure we have company with tits. He will have been married for 3 months by then, he'll be needing variety.

:ph34r: