PDA

View Full Version : Saved...

Lee
01-28-2005, 12:02 PM
So we have friends from NY down for the weekend to celebrate GA's birthday on Saturday and we rented a couple of movies last night, one of which was Saved and i have to say, all in all it wasnt a bad movie :)

The basic synopsis of the movie (for those of you who dont know) is that it is set in an all christian high school and basically, pokes fun at all things christian, including being gay, teenage pregnancy and over zealous god thumpers.

Well worth the $3 rental fee if nothing else :)

pushpills
01-28-2005, 12:06 PM
It's worth the netflix. I thought Mccauly Culkin was acting bad on purpose for the role of that chazz in the movie, but then saw party monster. He's just THAT bad.

Lee
01-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jan 28 2005, 09:07 AM
It's worth the netflix. I thought Mccauly Culkin was acting bad on purpose for the role of that chazz in the movie, but then saw party monster. He's just THAT bad.
Haha true.

Perhaps the years of being a has-been child star while getting fucked up on beer, smokes and coke and being kiddy fiddled by Jackson really does take a toll on you ;)

Didnt he hit rehab last year?

pushpills
01-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Lee+Jan 28 2005, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lee @ Jan 28 2005, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Jan 28 2005, 09:07 AM
Haha true.

Perhaps the years of being a has-been child star while getting fucked up on beer, smokes and coke and being kiddy fiddled by Jackson really does take a toll on you ;)

Didnt he hit rehab last year? [/b][/quote]
I dunno, arrested on some drug bust though.

DaddysGirl
01-28-2005, 12:14 PM
I liked it too....mandy moore was great