PDA

View Full Version : NetpondCash/Betabrigade

spazlabz
01-28-2005, 07:28 AM
So the wife and I have been in the industry since 98 (if ya look up the domain info we have it says 2000 but thats because someone let it lapse and we had an 'Oh shit' moment when the site was down. We registered it in 98)
But being as open minded as possible, when i saw the BetaBrigade thing I thought it was a good idea. I am pretty busy, so my wife joined up figuring you can never learn to much and it was going to help us learn more about areas we felt we were weak in, help her network with more people in the biz, and generally be a good thing. It is, I recommend it highly to anyone who feels that they can learn some more and aren't to egotistical to start as a private LOL ( my wife is looking at getting her second promotion, pretty soon she'll be yelling at me to drop and give her 20!!)
The problem with it is this, when you try to contact 'Fred' for an issue, you get no response. None at all. not cool. Here is my wife trying her best, has an issue that she cant take up with platoon capt, sends ICQ messages, e mails and nothing.
Point being he may be busy, I can relate, but don't have contact info on the site if your not going to answer them.

Seriously, the concept behind the BetaBrigade is awesome, I learned about it where? You guessed it, right the fuck here. And I want to point a lot of other people in it's direction. But being the 'Affiliate Manager' for a growing company i happen to think that customer/affiliate support is a high priority, I would like to think its that way across the board. Anyone know how to get questions/concerns about the Brigade answered directly? I will say this though. Bree was helpful when my wife was told to make a post over on netpond. Kudos to her.
Any help would be appreciated.

spaz

Meat
01-28-2005, 08:20 AM
you can hit Meat on icq 3590283:) or Haui on 11399812

Freds not inviovled in betaBrigade.

spazlabz
01-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Meat@Jan 28 2005, 05:21 AM
you can hit Meat on icq 3590283:) or Haui on 11399812

Freds not inviovled in betaBrigade.
Thanks Meat, i guess that explains why she didnt get a response. The confusion was that he is listed as webmaster support for netpondcash and since she is promoting netpondcash in betabrigade she assumed that he would be the one to contact.
I will have her add you to her list.

spaz

JoesHO
01-28-2005, 10:24 AM
Great program, that the netpond crew has created there.
I belive both Anthony, and Toyboy are platton leaders too...

hey maybe the beta brigade needs to be listed in the new sexine magazine...

evrybody has to remeber the days of jsut toying with and misinforming people are over so it is best to pick the smart ones and grow from there ( ala mainstream)

Just like in sports, some teams become championship contenders by trades , and some by free agency market, and yet more by the draft!

rookies can be superstars too.

CuriousToyBoy
01-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jan 29 2005, 01:25 AM
Great program, that the netpond crew has created there.
I belive both Anthony, and Toyboy are platton leaders too...

hey maybe the beta brigade needs to be listed in the new sexine magazine...

evrybody has to remeber the days of jsut toying with and misinforming people are over so it is best to pick the smart ones and grow from there ( ala mainstream)

Just like in sports, some teams become championship contenders by trades , and some by free agency market, and yet more by the draft!

rookies can be superstars too.
Damn I wish I said that Joe !!

Rookies can be superstars too :pearl:

I sure am a Captain in Beta Brigade (http://www.betabrigade.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=162) - GAMMA Platoon.

Have about 20 keen newbies under me (have bootyed a few already), and some of them are doing quite well already.

My thought is that EVERYONE was a newbie once (yes, even you Nick), it's just some people FORGET they were.

I look back and imagine what it would have been like if I had a sponsor like me way back when in the dark old days.... they would be VERY happy people by about now.

I didn't, so all I try and be is the kind of sponsor that I wish I had.

Beta Brigade is all about that.

If 1 out of 20 goes the whole 9 yards I will have made a valuable friend, and also get to help 19 others along the way.

That's the shit.

:ph34r: