PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning All

Titan
01-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Hey how are you guys ,

just a little heads up to the newest oprano forum

Seo and Program Chat .
heres what to expect - as someone who had no income to push a site from the offi had to learn SEO from the various sites and manuals and picking peoples brains .. theres a wealth of great articles out there and more come everyday in the fast moving world of Search Engine Optimisation .. remember SE traffic is the absolute best so learning from these articles will make you money - with less traffic

Program Chat - we all use scripts and programs and other shit on our sites but how do we know what its like before we buy them - the answer is we dont honestly so i will track down people whove used the best programs - the new scripts - the people who make the new scripts and ask them why they love the program and then were possible field test them ourselves and get the honest answers about programs for all types of sites because im sure were not all 100% adult

so welcome aboard and ill get some posts in here tommorrow to get us started.

TheEnforcer
01-25-2005, 07:32 PM
Sounds cool to me! Need to get back in the game when it comes to traffic and most especially se traffic.

gonzo
01-25-2005, 09:22 PM
So the programs are more like programs you run on your personal computer and not your server?

JoesHO
01-25-2005, 11:35 PM
I am very curious to know how this SEO game works... :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
01-26-2005, 01:17 AM
I think this could get good , We'll try and get a link from the maionn board to here. :)

Titan
01-26-2005, 05:35 AM
okay well basically scripts programs - whatever u want a review on let me know and well look after it :) server side stuff or desktop stuff