PDA

View Full Version : Aeon

JoesHO
01-25-2005, 05:43 PM
I am curious as to what sites you run, or what company you are with.
I like to stay informed as to what companies have all the smart people working for them, so I know who to approach for business and how to aproach them. could you please share that info here?

are you into TGP's , paysites, processing, hosting, content, programming, design?

also where in Indiana are you located, I would like to buy you a drink sometime, I come through there quite often.

Weg Cory
01-25-2005, 05:54 PM
I don't think he likes to post site names and such. I really can't blame him, I mean, sometimes people can use the info against you.

But he is a real person. He probably does a lot better than most people think. He seems to be under the wing of an industry pioneer, so that would indicate he has worth: A mutual friend between him and I.

JoesHO
01-25-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Jan 25 2005, 02:55 PM
I don't think he likes to post site names and such. I really can't blame him, I mean, sometimes people can use the info against you.

But he is a real person. He probably does a lot better than most people think. He seems to be under the wing of an industry pioneer, so that would indicate he has worth: A mutual friend between him and I.
come on cory quit beating that dead horse with that info bullshit here...
I thought that was dealt with already!

as far as aeon, I am looking to do some business with him, and explore the possibilities, as i know others are here as well, that is kinda silly to think that you are in business but do not want anyone to know what you do??? isn't it?

I never said he/she wasn't a real person, I discintly said I would like to know how to aproach him about doing business...

I mean I am not asking for his personal info, I am just asking for the business info.
I would think that someone doing good business would wnat the opportunity to have their name and what it is they do listed here , I mean we are all about business here and it is a discussion board right? so lets discuss some business! is all I am trying to say.

aeon
01-25-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Jan 25 2005, 02:55 PM

I'm just a sexy sigwhore. You'd be amazed at how much people pay for sigs around here. :stout:

Cory, heard you were sick - get the fuck off boards and get some rest.

cj
01-25-2005, 11:23 PM
if he gives any information about who he is, he won't be able to keep that brave anon status ... and he might actually have to back up some of his bullshit.

Cory, what do you do at WEG again?
I thought you hated oprano?

aeon
01-25-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by cj@Jan 25 2005, 08:24 PM
Here we go...

I'm pretty sure he's the marketing director and damn good at it. I doubt cory hates oprano...can't really blame him if he has a distaste for ditzy wenches like you tho. He is fairly intelligent - it's only natural.

Joe, I'm gonna give you some free advice. Don't ever post your business with people it isn't related to. Ego's & name dropping doesn't matter. What anyone thinks is irrelevant aside from the people you work with. All that matters is the checks & wires. That builds trust between people and makes it clear, if you have problems, you won't run to boards to settle it. You'll work it out privately.

You can get more accomplished that way. All the board shit aside. People will work with you because they don't have to worry about dealing with a public clusterfuck or you running your mouth about private issues.

JoesHO
01-25-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jan 25 2005, 08:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jan 25 2005, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jan 25 2005, 08:24 PM
Here we go...

I'm pretty sure he's the marketing director and damn good at it. I doubt cory hates oprano...can't really blame him if he has a distaste for ditzy wenches like you tho. He is fairly intelligent - it's only natural.

Joe, I'm gonna give you some free advice. Don't ever post your business with people it isn't related to. Ego's & name dropping doesn't matter. What anyone thinks is irrelevant aside from the people you work with. All that matters is the checks & wires. That builds trust between people and makes it clear, if you have problems, you won't run to boards to settle it. You'll work it out privately.

You can get more accomplished that way. All the board shit aside. People will work with you because they don't have to worry about dealing with a public clusterfuck or you running your mouth about private issues. [/b][/quote]
So how can we do some business with you then?

at least tell me the feild of the industry you are in???
Try not to call anyone names when you do it maybe??

aeon
01-25-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jan 25 2005, 08:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jan 25 2005, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Jan 25 2005, 08:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jan 25 2005, 08:24 PM
Here we go...

You can get more accomplished that way. All the board shit aside. People will work with you because they don't have to worry about dealing with a public clusterfuck or you running your mouth about private issues.

Try not to call anyone names when you do it maybe??[/b][/quote]
Joe, in all honesty, if you wanted to actually do business - there's a PM function on this board and I post at others - they all have private message functions as well. There's no reason to make some public announcement you wanna talk to me about business.

From what I gather, you deal with TGP traffic for the most part...I don't buy that traffic and if the needs comes for me to buy that type, I'll use GTS or cybercat.

JoesHO
01-26-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Jan 25 2005, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jan 25 2005, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jan 25 2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jan 25 2005, 08:30 PM
Here we go...

Joe, in all honesty, if you wanted to actually do business - there's a PM function on this board and I post at others - they all have private message functions as well. There's no reason to make some public announcement you wanna talk to me about business.

From what I gather, you deal with TGP traffic for the most part...I don't buy that traffic and if the needs comes for me to buy that type, I'll use GTS or cybercat. [/b][/quote]
Well I have hosting and I have paysites, and maybe you have something I need. plus we use sponsors in remotethumbs as well

what is your e-mail I will e-mail you, I do not know how to use the PM system unfortunatly...

aeon
01-26-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jan 25 2005, 09:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jan 25 2005, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Jan 25 2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jan 25 2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jan 25 2005, 08:30 PM
Here we go...

From what I gather, you deal with TGP traffic for the most part...I don't buy that traffic and if the needs comes for me to buy that type, I'll use GTS or cybercat.
Well I have hosting and I have paysites, and maybe you have something I need. plus we use sponsors in remotethumbs as well

what is your e-mail I will e-mail you, I do not know how to use the PM system unfortunatly...[/b][/quote]
You can aim me johnathon73 and we'll talk.

Weg Cory
01-26-2005, 12:16 AM
Aeon, I have pnemonia. It is a nasty beast. I am in and out of sleep and delusions. My body feels like cold meat. It get three days to try to contain from my home and then if that is a failure, I am off to the hospital. Pnemonia causes your body to become unflexible and puts it in pain due to the swelling of the lowest bronchial tubes. They create a lump in your back that makes you feel like you slipped a disc. You also get night sweats. Pnemonia is the last stand of respiratory sickness.

Joe, you two should talk. Aeon has good advice and good business contacts. It is better to be friends than enemies in this industry. Learning to look past people's sarcasm may turn into your most positive personal attribute.

Newton
01-26-2005, 12:20 AM
Weg Cory, that is some nasty shit man, i truly hope you feel better soon.

aeon
01-26-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Jan 25 2005, 09:17 PM
Aeon, I have pnemonia. It is a nasty beast. I am in and out of sleep and delusions. My body feels like cold meat. It get three days to try to contain from my home and then if that is a failure, I am off to the hospital. Pnemonia causes your body to become unflexible and puts it in pain due to the swelling of the lowest bronchial tubes. They create a lump in your back that makes you feel like you slipped a disc. You also get night sweats. Pnemonia is the last stand of respiratory sickness.

Joe, you two should talk. Aeon has good advice and good business contacts. It is better to be friends than enemies in this industry. Learning to look past people's sarcasm may turn into your most positive personal attribute.
Don't play with that shit. My mom had CPD and had pneumonia a few times a year before she passed - if you start losing your breath/have trouble breathing or your lips/finger tips start to turn blueish - get to the emergency room asap.

You missed your true calling...you shoulda been an arbitrator ;) Hope you get feeling better.

Weg Cory
01-26-2005, 12:31 AM
Yes, it is nothing to mess with. I can breath "good." It could certainly be better. My hands have been blue for days.

It is wicked stuff. It has humbled me. I am certainly on high alert, if I begin to feel worse in any way, I have people on stand bye to get me to the ER.

I just can't believe I got it.

JoesHO
01-26-2005, 12:33 AM
I do not have aim, but do you have icq?

JoesHO
01-26-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Jan 25 2005, 09:17 PM

well I am trying to talk to him LOL

I hope to be able to

pneumonia is some nasty shit man, you better get to the hopital and not wit man...

nothing to mess around with for sure.

aeon
01-26-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Jan 25 2005, 09:32 PM
Yes, it is nothing to mess with. I can breath "good." It could certainly be better. My hands have been blue for days.

It is wicked stuff. It has humbled me. I am certainly on high alert, if I begin to feel worse in any way, I have people on stand bye to get me to the ER.

I just can't believe I got it.
Anyone can get it. Shit happens. Don't be like me and do the "machismo" thing. Don't hesitate to hit the emergency room...and once more - get the fuck off boards - get some rest man.

Us board tards will be here when you get better...take care of yourself first.

Nickatilynx
01-26-2005, 12:38 AM
Us board tards

ummm they prefer the more politically correct , "Webhamsters"

;-)))

Cory,

Switch the fucking computer off.Take to your bed , and if it gets worse don 't fuck ass around.

Go to hospital.