PDA

View Full Version : If you had a way to sell your traffic

JoesHO
01-23-2005, 10:13 PM
no matter how small your amount would you like to take advantage of it like the big boys do? imagine this no sign ups need to be made in order for you to make your money, you make it off of your trafic. It is up to the sponsors to have the product for the sale, all you need to do is send the hits!

well stay tuned cause www.remotethumbs.com is coming at you soon with just this feature.
Prepare to make money off any stale domain or dormant domain you have, just set it up and let the rest take care of itself

Raven
01-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jan 23 2005, 07:14 PM
no matter how small your amount would you like to take advantage of it like the big boys do? imagine this no sign ups need to be made in order for you to make your money, you make it off of your trafic. It is up to the sponsors to have the product for the sale, all you need to do is send the hits!

well stay tuned cause www.remotethumbs.com is coming at you soon with just this feature.
Prepare to make money off any stale domain or dormant domain you have, just set it up and let the rest take care of itself
Going to show this to Tev....whom you met, Joe...

And, I look forward to seeing how this works.

Interestingly, I want to talk to you about traffic, as I'm writing an article on this very subject.

You up for a little publicity?

JoesHO
01-25-2005, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Raven+Jan 24 2005, 01:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Raven @ Jan 24 2005, 01:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jan 23 2005, 07:14 PM

Going to show this to Tev....whom you met, Joe...

And, I look forward to seeing how this works.

Interestingly, I want to talk to you about traffic, as I'm writing an article on this very subject.

You up for a little publicity? [/b][/quote]
Sure, raven I am always open for you at any time.. all you ever need to do is ask. :okthumb:

Joes Traffic
01-25-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jan 23 2005, 07:14 PM
you make it off of your trafic. It is up to the sponsors to have the product for the sale, all you need to do is send the hits!
This is actually what I do. Gives me a chance to work solely on my site and build up traffic. So far I'm up to about 40 advertisers.