PDA

View Full Version : msg again for Juan Uittenbosch(pearl noir studio)

tanxien
01-22-2005, 03:29 AM
message again for Juan Uittenbosch:(pearl noir studio)

i hate to post here again about something against you, i have no choice you never reply again for 2 weeks now on my icq and you are not signing in on msn. it is impossible you didnt get any of my messages. IM STILL WAITING FOR MY HALF PAY! :grrr: and the other designer still waiting.. i thought you going to settle this problem

Lee
01-22-2005, 03:38 AM
Hi :bwave:

Nickatilynx
01-22-2005, 12:15 PM
OK..........

Pearl....this is getting to be a habit....

TheEnforcer
01-22-2005, 12:24 PM
I'll try and find out what's going on tanxien. I don't have anything to do with the design business but I'll see if I can't find out what the problem, if any, there is and get it resolved.

pearl noir studio
01-23-2005, 06:12 AM
we just lost the last week all comunications so we were working on it and doing it all but then we lost it all. i even posted that on this board. Wasn't our fault half the city had that problem. So understand you come here. But the connection is working again so we can go one solving this. I left you a mgs on icq. Hit me up when you are back online.

As you know we where processing payments when the connection failed. But back up now and we will continue proseccing the payments.

pushpills
01-23-2005, 06:22 AM
woulda been nice to contact the guy........there's always a way to contact someone.

tanxien
01-23-2005, 12:42 PM
thank s bro 'TheEnfoncer' B)

sarettah
01-24-2005, 01:19 AM
Bump to keep this up near the top.

If I remember right, Pearl Noir came in originally and said the guys would get paid and all was well with the world. Now, if I am reading this right, he has reniged on that.

So, whats the story ?

:blink:

stein_norway
01-24-2005, 10:55 AM
why is it that tanxien is only the one receiving the pay? there are still 6 designers that are waiting for Juan's pay! Juan always promises to pay us and after a week and a month he will tell us he got problems on paypal, on the bank, on communications, etc, etc. blah blah! and it's been two months already but still we received nothing!! :grrr:

Newton
01-24-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by stein_norway@Jan 24 2005, 07:56 AM
why is it that tanxien is only the one receiving the pay? there are still 6 designers that are waiting for Juan's pay! Juan always promises to pay us and after a week and a month he will tell us he got problems on paypal, on the bank, on communications, etc, etc. blah blah! and it's been two months already but still we received nothing!! :grrr:
Posting your grievances is a start as it will get noticed, let's hope this gets resolved in a timely and efficient manner.

Nickatilynx
01-24-2005, 11:59 AM
I've been talking in ICQ with his designers.

It looks like Pearl is a SCAMMER and has ripped these guys off.

Hopefully he will man up and pay them

JoesHO
01-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Hungryman returns????

stein_norway
01-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Newton - XXXAmigoz+Jan 24 2005, 08:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newton - XXXAmigoz @ Jan 24 2005, 08:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stein_norway@Jan 24 2005, 07:56 AM
Posting your grievances is a start as it will get noticed, let's hope this gets resolved in a timely and efficient manner. [/b][/quote]
yeah i don't know why this kind of man exist on this world! thanks for your sympathy sir Newton - XXXAmigoz :wnw:

Nickatilynx
01-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Lets keep this thread high , and maybe we can help these guys get whats owed to them.

I have heard all 6 are owed a months wages.

Around $3,500 in total.

If thjis guy can't pay those bills he is NEVER gonna be able to pay for traffic.

Pay them Pearl

Newton
01-24-2005, 12:20 PM
It doesn't bode well having designers chasing employers on numerous boards ..

Stein_norway you are most welcome, no-one likes to see others spending long hours spent working to not be paid.

Let us hope those who have something to offer to this discussion will have the good grace to post, whether it is designers or clients, especially since it doesnt look as though it was resolved in private.

Forest
01-24-2005, 12:33 PM
Stein_norway

hit me up when u get a sec

I sent u an icq msg

sarettah
01-24-2005, 01:04 PM
hmm..one of the things I hate is someone coming on to this board and thinking they can bullshit us. They might get away with it on other boards, but here, as far as I am concerned you will be held to what you said.

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=15557&hl=

So, back on January 8, in response to the original complaints, Pearl_noir posted:

pearl noir studio Posted: Jan 8 2005, 05:11 PM

There is no issue here, i have been out for a couple of days missed my guys. They didn't here from me for a while when i was in vegas. So they got worried, i can understand that. The late payment is just because of one thing and they know. Bad payments. $17000 in unpaid bill by clients.

So all of this is nothing seriouce and something we are going to work out in-house.

That is all i am saying about this in plublic, it is an issue we will solve our self and live one with the same people we have the issue with. Nothing any body will be effect by.

Tanxien posted back:

tanxien Posted: Jan 9 2005, 08:54 AM

i had talked to pearl noir studio.. we had resolved the issue now. i maybe act paranoid cause of waiting. misunderstanding. he explain about his side on me about the delay and now i understand..i am now back to work with pearl noir studio. the issue i post now is settled and cleared.

All pearl_noir did was shut the discussion down for a little while apparently in hopes that it would go away.

Little does he know of Oprano obviously...

Now Tanxien, I hope you have learned several things through this. First of which is never guive the client the psd files before getting paid, secondly, never declare the debt paid and clear until payment has actually been received, deposited and cleared through the bank.

So Pearl_Noir_assfuck, what's the deal ? You going to stand by your word and get these folks taken care of or are you going to suddenly disappear or what ?

Nickatilynx
01-24-2005, 01:10 PM
They are only owed 550 each.

So Pearl are you prepared to ruin whatever rep you had over this?

stein_norway
01-24-2005, 01:31 PM
pay us! pay us! pay us! :rokk: :rokk: :rokk:

Raven
01-24-2005, 01:50 PM
It's never anyone's fault, is it? When it's time for payment.

The ISP went down, taking the entire city with it.
The dog ate the wire info.
I was away. ---- That one bothers me the most.

And, in this day of sophisticated communications, I simply cannot believe there was no method of contact.

Feh. --- Yiddish slang for Feh.

Newton
01-24-2005, 02:24 PM
Domain name: pearlnoirstudio.com
Domain name: jkfentertainments.com
Domain name: fetishpimps.com
Domain name: lxcash.com

Contact Details from Whois (http://www.whois.sc/pearlnoirstudio.com)

gonzo
01-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Newton - XXXAmigoz@Jan 24 2005, 02:25 PM

Those last 3 domain names send up a red flag in my mind.
Wasnt there pissing on GFY concerning the JFK one?

Newton
01-24-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jan 24 2005, 11:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jan 24 2005, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Newton - XXXAmigoz@Jan 24 2005, 02:25 PM

Those last 3 domain names send up a red flag in my mind.
Wasnt there pissing on GFY concerning the JFK one? [/b][/quote]
JFK has nothing to do with this one and is a totally different person.

It was JKFC and these kinds of threads were on netpond, gfy, xbiz and more

stein_norway
01-24-2005, 02:57 PM
he is also here! (http://www.whois.sc/heavenproduction.com)

gonzo
01-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Looks like another case of a new name, new domain but an old scam.

Weve all been back from Vegas for a couple of weeks now.
What do you have to say for yourself Juan?

Nickatilynx
01-24-2005, 03:44 PM
I watched him read the thread.

He chose not to post , obviously

stein_norway
01-24-2005, 03:53 PM
does he need more time to tell lies? maybe he's out of words.. he has got no words to say anymore because he already used all the lies telling in this board and to us that he will pay but until now there's nothing! :grrr:

Raven
01-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 24 2005, 12:45 PM

What's there to say? She asked rhetorically?

Newton
01-24-2005, 05:46 PM
bump the rump :awinky:

http://www.netpond.com/showthread.php?s=&t...fc&pagenumber=1 (http://www.netpond.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29479&perpage=20&highlight=jkfc&pagenumber=1)

stein_norway why don't you post your portfolio or offerings on http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showforum=24 at least that may give you an opportunity to show what you can do to others, and potentially get some work based on your own merits, not through a third party.

Nickatilynx
01-24-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Raven+Jan 24 2005, 01:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Raven @ Jan 24 2005, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jan 24 2005, 12:45 PM

What's there to say? She asked rhetorically? [/b][/quote]
I saw him reading this one...

Raven
01-24-2005, 05:59 PM
He's been outted on several boards, with lxcash and jkfc or whatever he's using.

tanxien
01-25-2005, 02:12 AM
yea thank you all guys here for your symphaty.. i still can't believe this will going to happen again inspite of what we agree on the payment a few weeks ago.. he keeps us all waiting and waiting.. and i don't believe there's no way to communicate with us. i just hope juan will settle this problem asap.

Newton
01-25-2005, 08:46 AM
Morning bump

stein_norway
01-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by tanxien@Jan 24 2005, 11:13 PM
yea thank you all guys here for your symphaty.. i still can't believe this will going to happen again inspite of what we agree on the payment a few weeks ago.. he keeps us all waiting and waiting.. and i don't believe there's no way to communicate with us. i just hope juan will settle this problem asap.
:grrr: we will never see any payment from juan uittenbosch because i already saw a lot of threads! he is really a scammer! i suggest everybody on this board not to trust this man! :rokk:

sarettah
01-25-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by stein_norway+Jan 25 2005, 11:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stein_norway @ Jan 25 2005, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tanxien@Jan 24 2005, 11:13 PM
:grrr: we will never see any payment from juan uittenbosch because i already saw a lot of threads! he is really a scammer! i suggest everybody on this board not to trust this man! :rokk: [/b][/quote]
I don't hink you need to worry about anyone here doing business with him. I however have not given up hope of you guys getting your money. Peer pressure can go a long way around here and if that doesn't work, there is always Cotac :yowsa:

stein_norway
01-25-2005, 12:08 PM
B) thanks sarettah

Nickatilynx
01-25-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Jan 25 2005, 09:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Jan 25 2005, 09:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by stein_norway@Jan 25 2005, 11:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-tanxien@Jan 24 2005, 11:13 PM
:grrr: we will never see any payment from juan uittenbosch because i already saw a lot of threads! he is really a scammer! i suggest everybody on this board not to trust this man! :rokk:
I don't hink you need to worry about anyone here doing business with him. I however have not given up hope of you guys getting your money. Peer pressure can go a long way around here and if that doesn't work, there is always Cotac :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
I think he will disappear into the sunset...

He'll prolly try to justify not paying them , BECAUSE they posted about it on boards LOL

Newton
01-25-2005, 12:28 PM
In posting on other boards it will give due advertising, to the designers/companies in their forthright approach to sorting these issues out in a timely fashion ;)

If this was resolved satisfactory in private we would not be viewing this now.

It's now been brought to the fore on netpond too ;)

DesignWise
01-25-2005, 12:37 PM
wtf! seems to ba a habit ei?! KARMA will get him..

Babagirls
01-25-2005, 02:15 PM
hes definatly a scammer!
i was unfortunate enough to encounter him & accepted an offer to work for him (of course, before i knew he was a scamming fuck), and during that time, i started to find out he was a scammer and immediatly quit, but it took WEEKS to get my fuckin payment and he gave me a run-around about how it wasnt his fault, and that a bunch of shit happend and blah blah blah......FINALLY he gave me money, but he told me (i believe i still have the icq logs somewhere) that he was gonna start posting under different names on different boards & change his icq #, cuz of all the threads on GFY & Netpond.

THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

I still have his number around here somewhere too, but he probably changed it by now lol (since he changed domains, icq's, and board names)

Newton
01-25-2005, 03:08 PM
For all the designers/programmers etc who are looking to flaunt their portfolios and skills, it might prove beneficial to post here http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showforum=24 rather than going directly through 3rd parties. Prospective clients will be able to see what you can offer first hand, and it may just give you some work, as you don't need 3rd parties taking their cut.

Mefo
01-25-2005, 04:30 PM
I was scammed by this guy as well, he decided to change his nick and urls

I think he also runs this: http://www.xvncash.com/ I'm not 100% sure on that though but I know a person that didn't get paid from them as well and the design skills really look like his stuff

Newton
01-25-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Mefo@Jan 25 2005, 01:31 PM
I was scammed by this guy as well, he decided to change his nick and urls

I think he also runs this: http://www.xvncash.com/ I'm not 100% sure on that though but I know a person that didn't get paid from them as well and the design skills really look like his stuff
That would require verification, as the domain name does not point to any of the previous listings under the "juan uittenbosch" references in www.whois.sc, so the reference to xvncash above you made is only speculative on your part and has no ties whatsoever with juan uittenbosch in any way, shape or form according to the whois.

If you have been scammed by juan uittenbosch then please state your grievances, we might as well get all of this out in the open, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

tremorchaser
01-26-2005, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Babagirls@Jan 25 2005, 11:16 AM
hes definatly a scammer!
i was unfortunate enough to encounter him & accepted an offer to work for him (of course, before i knew he was a scamming fuck), and during that time, i started to find out he was a scammer and immediatly quit, but it took WEEKS to get my fuckin payment and he gave me a run-around about how it wasnt his fault, and that a bunch of shit happend and blah blah blah......FINALLY he gave me money, but he told me (i believe i still have the icq logs somewhere) that he was gonna start posting under different names on different boards & change his icq #, cuz of all the threads on GFY & Netpond.

THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

I still have his number around here somewhere too, but he probably changed it by now lol (since he changed domains, icq's, and board names)
He hired me as one of his designers too, When I saw his website portfolio, I knew they we're my friends's work, so I asked my friends a little about PearlNoir's background as a client, then baammm, a SCAMMER they told me and warned me, so I told PearlNoir about it, then he explained, bla blah blah, I told him that I would trust him this time, but, he did it again! I felt really stupid trusting the guy!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Newton
01-26-2005, 08:09 AM
Morning Bump