PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

PattyeCake*
01-22-2005, 01:19 AM
I have Just spoke to LeeNoga and have some sad news to report....
Lee has asked me to post...

Those of you who have known Lee for a long time no doubt remember Pat.
I am sorry to say that Pat has passed away. She died in Lee's arms at 11:31pm tonight.

Lee did not know she was sick, her words to me were: " I brought some catholic sisters in, I ran to hospital, and held her until she passed..."

I personally am very sorry to hear this news and want Lee to know that my thoughts and prayers are with her, at this time especially....

This is very sudden and tragic for Lee and I'm sure she would appericiate any kind words...

Raven
01-22-2005, 01:23 AM
Oh my, Pattyecake...

Please send love and hugs to Lee....this is terrible news...

Lee
01-22-2005, 01:24 AM
Oh shit :(

Pattyecake please send my condolences to Lee.

Nickatilynx
01-22-2005, 01:26 AM
Please pass on my sincerest condolences.

Bestat
01-22-2005, 01:50 AM
Much love to Lee, my deepest condolences :(

NickPapageorgio
01-22-2005, 01:55 AM
I personally don't know either of them. None the less the loss of a loved one is always tough. Please send my deepest condolences as well.

cj
01-22-2005, 02:00 AM
I am deeply sorry to hear about your loss Lee :-(

Wow, talk about out of the blue

Hug your loved ones everyone

pushpills
01-22-2005, 02:01 AM
Very sad news. Send my condolences. :(

kath
01-22-2005, 03:14 AM
Lee -

I am so sorry to hear the news.... I know what Pat meant to you. And I'm sure it meant everything to her to have been in your arms at that moment.

My thoughts are with you hon... so sorry to hear.

Dravyk
01-22-2005, 03:18 AM
As someone who has met Pat on many occasions with you, going way back ... my sincerest condolences, Lee. :(

Peaches
01-22-2005, 08:32 AM
Wow. I'd met Pat a couple of times. Sending hugs from GA, Lee :(

XXXPhoto
01-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Pat was always there with a smile and a hug when walking into the show
floor or a suite... a lady who will be missed... :(

JoesHO
01-22-2005, 09:45 AM
I as well do not know either of them, However as was said any loss of a loved one is something no one should have to bare..

My deepest condolences to you Lee

Sharpie
01-22-2005, 10:21 AM
I have known Pat & Lee since the early 90's..... it is so sad to hear this..... and plese tell Lee to stay strong, not to guilt herself...........

Newton
01-22-2005, 11:38 AM
My deepest and heartfelt condolences :(

TheEnforcer
01-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Always hard to lose someone we love. Please send Lee my condolences.

Anthony
01-22-2005, 12:51 PM
:(

PattyeCake*
01-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Jan 22 2005, 08:09 AM
Pat was always there with a smile and a hug when walking into the show
floor or a suite... a lady who will be missed... :(
I couldn't have said it better myself......

Cleo
01-22-2005, 12:57 PM
I've only met Lee once and never met Pat.

My condolences on your loss. :(

gigi
01-22-2005, 01:27 PM
I am so sorry to hear this, Lee. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Red
01-22-2005, 06:04 PM
Lee,
This is so sad to hear. My heartfelt condolences to you.

iamkathi
01-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Lee, my heart aches for you as you go through this sad time.

I understand you have a strong faith, I believe this will help you as move through the next few days, weeks, months and years.

Please understand at a time like this, there are those of us that have only met you for a very brief moment. We are here for you. Surround yourself with the friends and family that comfort you.

Be strong.

:cryin:

Billy
01-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Sorry to hear this, things like this make you take a good look at the small stuff that you think is so important..

Will try to contact Lee when I get home :(

LeeNoga
01-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Thank-you everyone.

This has been alot to process. I get a call at 8:30PM Friday night, and 11:30 she dies in my arms. We split up 3 years ago but she kept herself in my life hoping I would take her back. I never stopped loving her after our 16 years together, I just could not live with her...

What is so tragic here, is the woman she was with who she was NOT happy with, left her to die alone, and told the hospital nobody cared about Pat. There is no question Vicki told the same to Pat who at tat point gave up her will.

She was admitted to the hospital for a cold/possible pneumonia and died 3 weeks later from pancreatic cancer diagnosed the day she went into multiple organ failure.

But the problems have only begun....this Vicki woman will not involve the family in any arrangements...and Fla does not let "gay spouses" do shit...and this woman told the hospital and funeral home Pat had no living relatives thinking this would give her total control.

I got involved and got Pats sister on record, and the State would not accept anyones decision unless you had a marriage certificate or you were blood related.

I did this beause Pat would be treated as a county indigent and God knows how she would be disposed. Vivki assumed she had all the rights in the world, and as a gay lover you have none. So I located the family in West VA., who did papers to give me legal say over Pat's body...since I live in the same town as Pat.

Vicki took this as "war", and would not assign Pats life insurance policy to the funeral home, and dumped the bill on me. So for 8 hours I fought for control over Pats remains "legally". This is something I was not prepared to have to do.

Vicki will not talk to Pats family or me, she will not grant us access to any of Pats belongings and important papers so we can begin to handle her estate...we do not care about all the jewels I gave Pat, we want photo's and heirlooms which will have no meaning to Vicki...

Now, I have to repossess the car, and figure out her estate so I can submit death certificates.

She remarked she has a lawyer, and I am going to be sued. I have no idea over what, Pats Sister is handling the estate, I am just executing on her Sisters behalf.

So as you can see, Pats passing has turned into a shit fest and all I want to do is grant her wishes as I remember them...

All this from a woman who could not be bothered to be at Pats side during the final moments. I hope she feels good about running off with the insurance money...

So thanks for the support, it means alot because I am a little overwhelmed, in shock, and hurt by Vicki's actions of late.

Almighty Colin
01-23-2005, 10:19 AM
Lee,

Very sorry about your loss.

LadyMischief
01-23-2005, 11:49 AM
That's horrible. My condolences on your loss, Lee :(

Cleo
01-23-2005, 12:23 PM
And people wonder why everyone should have the same rights. :(

I've watched far too many of my friends go through this. I've also seen what greedy assholes people turn into when someone dies.

Why is it so hard for some to understand why everyone wants the same rights?

Billy
01-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Lee I know you will not let this happen, if she wants a fight I am sure you would have no probleming in helping set things straight.

I would not want my worse enemy controlled by the county for funeral arrangments.

nlphoto
01-23-2005, 12:53 PM
My sincerest condolences Lee... the little I knew of Pat, this is the last thing she would have wanted. :(

*KK*
01-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Lee, I am so sorry to hear this. Pat was a tremendously fun woman to be around, and I know that your split with her was not an easy one, so I cant imagine how hard this is for you.

As my mother always says, when you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on.

SmokingDawn
01-23-2005, 09:52 PM
Very sorry to hear about your loss Lee

Sharpie
01-24-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by *KK*@Jan 23 2005, 01:31 PM
Lee, I am so sorry to hear this. Pat was a tremendously fun woman to be around, and I know that your split with her was not an easy one, so I cant imagine how hard this is for you.

As my mother always says, when you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on.
I have never heard that one........ very good!

Bishop
01-24-2005, 09:46 AM
My prayers are with you Lee.

Squirt
01-26-2005, 06:10 PM
Lee!

Damn life is fucking CRAZY and you're always there, right in it, doing what needs to be done!

I'm sorry for your loss but happy as hell Pat has you looking after her interests. You kick ass :rokk:

BTW... what happened to leenoga.com?

Evil Chris
01-26-2005, 06:13 PM
So sorry to hear this. I only met Pat once or twice.
May she rest in peace.

Raven
01-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Damn. Lee...hard to mourn when the shit is piling up. I have never met Pat; but, she is important to you, so she is important to me.

I'm so sorry this is happening. If you need to talk, I'm usually around. You've got me on ICQ. Check it once in a while, my desktop icon. Hugs to you.

DaddysGirl
01-27-2005, 02:18 PM
:inlove: BIG HUG :inlove:

Death is not extinguishing the light; it is putting out the lamp because dawn has come.
--Rabindranath Tagore