PDA

View Full Version : Has Brad Shaw ever fucked you over ?

sarettah
01-21-2005, 11:59 PM
I have no personal experience with Brad so any opinion I have is based on heresay.

So, how bout it ? It's never hard to find Brad bashers out there, so what has he personally done to you that you don't like, if anything ?

:blink:

Peaches
01-22-2005, 12:34 AM
Brad can be, and often is, a pompous ass. But nothing he's done or said has ever bothered me personally. I have always gotten along with him on a business level and don't really interact with him on social level.

cj
01-22-2005, 02:22 AM
on a business level i've only bought content a couple of times, and his employees are always professional and efficient - which I've said several times before.

Like peaches said, he behaves like a pompous ass too often to keep many friends. He's always had a big mouth about us Australians, based on his jealousy of not thinking of an idea first. He's a hypocrite ...

That, and his manipulation of his friendships to benefit his own interests ... but that's someone else's fight ... I just don't have any interest in him or anything he does except as the occasional brunt of a fat/copycat/hypocrite joke. :biglaugh:

Way too many cool things to focus on in life instead of wasting time on losers!

Dravyk
01-22-2005, 04:39 AM
That's the thing. You reap what you sew.

And one day it's going to come back to bite you on the ass!

http://www.dirtygloves.com/angina.jpg

Kharma's a bitch!

... Warning! Enforcer, do not look at this thread!

pushpills
01-22-2005, 05:47 AM
He locked me in his office and forced me to look at lewd pictures. :(

slavdogg
01-22-2005, 06:42 AM
Drav, who's that chick ?

pushpills
01-22-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Jan 22 2005, 05:43 AM
Drav, who's that chick ?
its a tranny hooker brad slept with. notice the cash in his hand.

slavdogg
01-22-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Jan 22 2005, 06:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Jan 22 2005, 06:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slavdogg@Jan 22 2005, 05:43 AM
Drav, who's that chick ?
its a tranny hooker brad slept with. notice the cash in his hand. [/b][/quote]
you must really see the bulge in her pants and an adam's apple ? huh?
its true what they say, human minds sees what it wants to see.

My drunk guess tells me thats probably a stripper in Cabo ...

BillPMB
01-22-2005, 08:06 AM
Nice PS job Drav!

Brad is the perfect example of someone that get's ahead generally by taking enormous swipes at people he shouldn't be messing with, yet thus far has gotten away with it.

"creating a buzz"

He's aspired to Jon from The Wetlands credo of "all publicity is good publicity".

:D

(nice sig Carla!, wonder what Lisa's gonna do first?) ;)

Dravyk
01-22-2005, 12:23 PM
hehe Thanks, Bill. :)

Jon from Wetlands ... talk about someone who did a 180 and can't even be found on the radar scope anymore.

cj
01-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@Jan 22 2005, 08:07 AM
(nice sig Carla!, wonder what Lisa's gonna do first?) ;)
I guess we should keep an eye on our inbox to find out :awinky:

Nickatilynx
01-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Yeah I haven't spoken to JD for years.

Robert
01-22-2005, 12:34 PM
http://www.bloodlusts.com/lobsterboy.jpg

Hell Puppy
01-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Well, now that you mention it....

Brad IS a bit tardy paying out prizes from the JBM football pool. I'm still waiting on the prize from week 9.

I know he's been tardy with others as well.

Only $150, so I haven't had a cow over it or anything, but if I were one of the sponsors associated with that weekly prize, I'd probably be beyond ticked since I would bet he made them put their portion of the prize up in advance for the advertising.

I've given him benefit of the doubt....I mean the dude did just have his first child and throw in the holidays and a trade show and everyone is busy. But it's almost February.

Peaches
01-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jan 22 2005, 06:12 PM
Well, now that you mention it....

Brad IS a bit tardy paying out prizes from the JBM football pool. I'm still waiting on the prize from week 9.

I know he's been tardy with others as well.

Only $150, so I haven't had a cow over it or anything, but if I were one of the sponsors associated with that weekly prize, I'd probably be beyond ticked since I would bet he made them put their portion of the prize up in advance for the advertising.

I've given him benefit of the doubt....I mean the dude did just have his first child and throw in the holidays and a trade show and everyone is busy. But it's almost February.
Oh, yeah, forgot about that :)

I haven't gotten mine either so put me down in the "I might be being fucked over by Brad Shaw" category.

Though I blame Shok. B)

tuffruff
01-22-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Jan 22 2005, 09:24 AM

Jon from Wetlands ... talk about someone who did a 180 and can't even be found on the radar scope anymore.
I talked to him about 2 months ago. I wont invade his privacy other than to say what has been said on his site by employees and that is he is very ill.

Nickatilynx
01-22-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by tuffruff+Jan 22 2005, 03:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tuffruff @ Jan 22 2005, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dravyk@Jan 22 2005, 09:24 AM

I talked to him about 2 months ago. I wont invade his privacy other than to say what has been said on his site by employees and that is he is very ill. [/b][/quote]
Sorry to hear that :(

I like JD. Good guy.

Vick
01-22-2005, 09:28 PM
Hmmm, not thrilled about telling this story but it is true

In fact just the opposite is true in my experiences with Brad.
Way back when (about 98) when Brad just started a PPC program and Teen Goddess was his biggest site Brad overpaid me by about $500 one month. I emailed about it and got no response. When I saw Brad in person at the first Montreal show I told him about the overpayment and he told me to keep it as I was with the program for a while and things were well

For those who weren't around back then, Brad first broke into the chat board posting with a big piss with Serge on Ynot. What Brad didn't know was Serge was pulling his chain (somewhat and then maybe somewhat not) and Brad took it all serious. Don't remember all the details but I think Brad may have even gone as far as to call the police in NJ or contact an attorney or something

After a time Brad even had his posts censored (or proof read) by a well liked and respected member of the adult community so Brad didn't get too out of hand or do anything too dumb

Now I can understand why a certain person I will refer to as an up and comer is a peeved with Brad. People are what they are and we can choose to associate with them or not based on their actions

Bottom line being ...... the bottom line
Everyone with enough sense to separate board personalities from business will usually go with what profits them the most

Do I do any business with Brad today?
No.
The why is I can get better deals on content and make more $ elsewhere

Billy
01-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Brad Shaw had sex with me and did not leave the money on the night stand like he said, it was suppose to be 500 dollars, this was way back in 98 I think.... WAIT a second, I wonder if Brad got me and Vick confused and that is why he told him to keep the money ????

Shit happens : )

Vick
01-22-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Jan 22 2005, 09:38 PM
Brad Shaw had sex with me and did not leave the money on the night stand like he said, it was suppose to be 500 dollars, this was way back in 98 I think.... WAIT a second, I wonder if Brad got me and Vick confused and that is why he told him to keep the money ????

Ah now everything is clear :D

grimm
01-22-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Jan 22 2005, 06:29 PM
Hmmm, not thrilled about telling this story but it is true

In fact just the opposite is true in my experiences with Brad.
Way back when (about 98) when Brad just started a PPC program and Teen Goddess was his biggest site Brad overpaid me by about $500 one month. I emailed about it and got no response. When I saw Brad in person at the first Montreal show I told him about the overpayment and he told me to keep it as I was with the program for a while and things were well

For those who weren't around back then, Brad first broke into the chat board posting with a big piss with Serge on Ynot. What Brad didn't know was Serge was pulling his chain (somewhat and then maybe somewhat not) and Brad took it all serious. Don't remember all the details but I think Brad may have even gone as far as to call the police in NJ or contact an attorney or something

After a time Brad even had his posts censored (or proof read) by a well liked and respected member of the adult community so Brad didn't get too out of hand or do anything too dumb

Now I can understand why a certain person I will refer to as an up and comer is a peeved with Brad. People are what they are and we can choose to associate with them or not based on their actions

Bottom line being ...... the bottom line
Everyone with enough sense to separate board personalities from business will usually go with what profits them the most

Do I do any business with Brad today?
No.
The why is I can get better deals on content and make more $ elsewhere
the piss with brad and serge was a setup to get people to post.

Also, lets not forget Serge was a click broker..not like Brad's upsurgance was hurting his buusiness:) Serge was the master at making new programs bigger in the public eye! probably still is;)

Serge has always been no bullshit, just business, right serge?;))

gonzo
01-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Jan 22 2005, 09:38 PM

.... but you got a hat out of the deal!

Vick
01-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Jan 22 2005, 10:02 PM
the piss with brad and serge was a setup to get people to post.

Grimm - do you know that for sure?

I wasn't privy to the inside of that. It had a lot of people going, provided a lot of amusement either way

grimm
01-22-2005, 11:12 PM
I know that Serge is not one to waste his time on something that is not worth wasting his time on:)

Billy
01-23-2005, 01:19 AM
I miss you Grimm !

Hell Puppy
01-25-2005, 12:51 AM
Got my prize from the jaybeem football pool today. Hey, at least it made it before the super bowl!

I can get the GOOD doughnuts tomorrow.

gonzo
01-25-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jan 25 2005, 12:52 AM
Got my prize from the jaybeem football pool today. Hey, at least it made it before the super bowl!

When did you win that?

Peaches
01-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jan 25 2005, 01:52 AM

Woohoo! Hopefully that means mine will be here soon :)

sarettah
01-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Ok, so it is basically like I thought.

The only thing that counts is if he pays on time..... :okthumb: