PDA

View Full Version : Special offer for ALL oprano members

JoesHO
01-20-2005, 04:54 PM
Special deals for all Oprano FAMILY MEMBERS 25% OFF REGULAR RATES

if you are an ADVERTISER on OPRANO you recieve 60% off of normal rates as an added bonus!!!

Up until now, we had limited this opportunity to just a few companies, but we have decided to open it up. so if you want your program or product to be seen by over 2200+ webmasters in our news letter published and sent to all members once a week! and sent out in the 130,000 gallery confirmation e-mails we send out EACH DAY!, and over 1,350 visitors a day ( all webmasters, not surfers) time to jump on board as space will be limited contact me at icq# 174842541 and we will get you set up.

for our advertisers we will also set it so that your company has a higher ranking when people do a search for certain niches . and therfore YOUR galleries will be the ones to come up first from your selected users on their sites.

and for all you users out there, hold on we have something coming for you too and it is guaranteed to increase your bank accounts...

If you want to see what an ad looks like go to www.remotethumbs.com and look under ther logo at our current advertisers now.
Your button is static for the entire month not rotating

( we also have a value buy of a text link as well, details will be given to all interested parties)

Newton
01-20-2005, 05:14 PM
Fantastic offer guys ;)

TheEnforcer
01-20-2005, 05:40 PM
Interesting info.... :okthumb:

pearl noir studio
01-20-2005, 08:45 PM
great offer. we will sure think about it.

JoesHO
01-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Thank you for the interest

Candice
01-21-2005, 06:11 AM
very good deal! :okthumb:

Spw Guru
01-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Awsome deal Joe. I will hit you up later today. We need to do more to get the new affilite program known. Too many people do not know about the new stats and tools we are offering.

JoesHO
01-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Spw Guru@Jan 21 2005, 08:31 AM
Awsome deal Joe. I will hit you up later today. We need to do more to get the new affilite program known. Too many people do not know about the new stats and tools we are offering.
They have great deals here too Charlie, and this place has some serious potentuial BIG affiliates as well

I would go as far as to say some of the biggest ones available can be found right here on Oprano

and any advertiser here gets 60% off of our ad rates as well

I look forward to talking with you later.