PDA

View Full Version : Titan, a BIG thank you

cj
01-18-2005, 07:17 PM
http://www.babesandstuff.com/forum/ ive set up a new forum which is a redirect to your forums -- check it out some of the girl surfers should come accross from there but i will also let them know about it aswell .

:wnw:

didn't want this to get buried in the other thread ...

I want to say a BIG thank you to Titan for sending some chatty women across to the Purve forums to help us get launched. As anyone who has started a board knows, the first few weeks are the most important time & this will help me immensely.

Hopefully I can repay the favor soon ;-)

We're also welcoming a moderator from Bondage.com, and anyone else who has something relevant they'd like to contribute, we would love to have you as a mod.

Is it just me who is having FUN this year?! I love 2005 ;-))))

:bjump:

http://forums.purve.com

JoesHO
01-18-2005, 07:26 PM
Frank is a real good guy... :okthumb:

congratulations CJ on the new Venture

Newton
01-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Most delightful indeed and such a cool thing to do Frank :wnw:

The very best of luck with the forum CJ and congratulations on the launch... you certainly have the motivation, dedication and the panache to bring it to the fore.

TheEnforcer
01-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Congrats CJ!! :okthumb:

cj
01-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Newton - XXXAmigoz@Jan 18 2005, 07:36 PM
you certainly have the motivation, dedication and the panache to bring it to the fore.
that's just it .... I don't - or i would have done it 6 years ago :D

1 person does not a forum make ;-)

I just hope Purve is able to become a forum with 1% of the community spirit we have here :okthumb:

Almighty Colin
01-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by cj@Jan 18 2005, 07:18 PM
Is it just me who is having FUN this year?! I love 2005 ;-))))
Me too. Attack!

Newton
01-18-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by cj+Jan 18 2005, 05:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jan 18 2005, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Newton - XXXAmigoz@Jan 18 2005, 07:36 PM
you certainly have the motivation, dedication and the panache to bring it to the fore.
that's just it .... I don't - or i would have done it 6 years ago :D

1 person does not a forum make ;-)

I just hope Purve is able to become a forum with 1% of the community spirit we have here :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
Yes you do have it babe .. ;) No time for regret and missed opportunites, grab it by both pods and hang on tight.

There is always 1 that has the vision and insight to start the ball rolling

Make the forum what you want it to be ... nurture it

Any chance of a naked fan avatar pic now of you dressed in a thunderbirds hat? lol

cj
01-18-2005, 08:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

god i hate the thunderbirds!!!!!

my step dad's 4x4 club all have names like virgil, lady penelope, and whatever the rest are. i'm blocking it from memory due to childhood trauma LOL

thanks for the kind words ;-)
I know you are right - and step 1 & 2 are well under way & going exactly to plan ;-)

gonzo
01-18-2005, 09:09 PM
Ah the value of Oprano shines past the "wouldJa hit it" or "how many bottles of Cristal will I drink this year".

This is truly business not bullshit.

And we pay for our mascots!

Hell Puppy
01-18-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 18 2005, 09:10 PM
Ah the value of Oprano shines past the "wouldJa hit it" or "how many bottles of Cristal will I drink this year".

This is truly business not bullshit.

And we pay for our mascots!
sig placement.

Titan
01-19-2005, 12:22 PM
NO problems at all Cj .. and i disagree on the one person does not a forum make .. but i will talk more to you on that when u hit me up on some messenger ;) id like to talk to u more about purve anyway and i knew the girls would like purve .. its a good site and kinda a mirror of what mine is

Nickatilynx
01-19-2005, 01:18 PM
Frank awesome job!!!

I couldn't agree with my partner Gonzo more :)

Frank it is awesome to have you here! :)

CJ , I've really really like that site. I mean really really :)

Titan
01-19-2005, 02:46 PM
thanks nick .. once again i dont think ive done anything outta the ordinary .. if i can help someone out with what ive got so far i will .. :)

and thanks for that nick .. i feel .. well .. loved .. in a strange non gay way .. phew

Nickatilynx
01-19-2005, 02:49 PM
You are loved :)

Note the "love" referred to in this post does not involve in any way the fondly of the buttocks pervy , oooerrrr , love.

errr not that there is anything wrong with that...

;-)