PDA

View Full Version : Back On Deck Post Vegas

CuriousToyBoy
01-17-2005, 12:38 AM
I got back from Vegas last Monday, my luggage made in back last Tuesday and after 27 hours in transit (even the delays were delayed) I figured a few days off were in order.

So now I figured it was time to get back to some real work.

So here I am posting on the boards ....

He he.

Gonz, a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance and eat your donuts.

:ph34r:

JoesHO
01-17-2005, 12:42 AM
good to see you again man, and it was a pleasure to meet Lisa as well...
I was wondering if you got pinched at the border or something, plane crash, etc..... glad to see you made it home alright!

gonzo
01-17-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Jan 17 2005, 12:39 AM
I got back from Vegas last Monday, my luggage made in back last Tuesday and after 27 hours in transit (even the delays were delayed) I figured a few days off were in order.

He he.

Thanks for attending our little party. Enjoyed talking to you although it was terribly brief. Ill be looking you up on ICQ as we might have some offline synergies we could work on.

CuriousToyBoy
01-17-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jan 17 2005, 03:43 PM
good to see you again man, and it was a pleasure to meet Lisa as well...
I was wondering if you got pinched at the border or something, plane crash, etc..... glad to see you made it home alright!
Yeah mate.

I have been doing some work.. hooking up new servers at SiliconCanal and other likewise boring stuff, but really needed a little break on return.

Look forward to when next we can sit and chat, love being in your company mate.

CuriousToyBoy
01-17-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jan 17 2005, 03:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jan 17 2005, 03:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CuriousToyBoy@Jan 17 2005, 12:39 AM

He he.

Thanks for attending our little party. Enjoyed talking to you although it was terribly brief. Ill be looking you up on ICQ as we might have some offline synergies we could work on. [/b][/quote]
For sure mate.

ICQ PC blew it's stack mid-last week (adding to the decision to have a quiet few days), but new poer supply should be installed later tonight.

You're right too of course, our conversations were rather brief, and most then in crowds, but I guess I felt like I knew you already anyhow, so they didn't really seem that way.

Look forward to some longer D & M's .........

Raven
01-17-2005, 01:07 AM
Glad to see you made it home in one piece. Lisa is wonderful and I've got my bikkies!!!

Lunch was a real treat.....:)

CuriousToyBoy
01-17-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Raven@Jan 17 2005, 04:08 PM
Glad to see you made it home in one piece. Lisa is wonderful and I've got my bikkies!!!

Lunch was a real treat.....:)
Babe,

I haven't even STARTED the personal emails yet.. #3 on the current to-do list.

Lunch was great, actually spending ANY time with you is great, and Tev? What can I say. Impossible to be surpised the man is such a great guy when he managed to snaffle you.

*MWAH*

cj
01-17-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Raven@Jan 17 2005, 01:08 AM
Lisa is wonderful and I've got my bikkies!!!
Leisa is a BAD BAD girl!!!!!!!
She is a bad influence on me!!!!!!

:biglaugh:

(but isn't she awesome & so much fun?!)

gonzo
01-17-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by cj+Jan 17 2005, 01:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jan 17 2005, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Raven@Jan 17 2005, 01:08 AM

(but isn't she awesome & so much fun?!) [/b][/quote]
She was eyeing my fur!

CuriousToyBoy
01-17-2005, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jan 17 2005, 05:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jan 17 2005, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by cj@Jan 17 2005, 01:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Raven@Jan 17 2005, 01:08 AM

(but isn't she awesome & so much fun?!)
She was eyeing my fur! [/b][/quote]
Gonz, you were lucky (or unlucky, as the case may be)...

Leisa did a lot more the eye a lot more than fur at a couple of the parties.

She had a LOT of fun.

Titan
01-17-2005, 03:27 AM
oh god no .. youre not a member here .. *LEAVES* hahaha

hey man its frank from babesandstuff .. u know the guy who didnt get to meet you in vegas :(

im moving to siliconcanal myself .. good guys apart from that joe character

kath
01-17-2005, 05:05 AM
Welcome home! B)

So glad to have been introduced to you and Leisa over breakfast by Raven - was great to finally meet you in person after hearing "things" about you from so many people. (all GOOD of course!)

Hope to see you again at another event soon! :okthumb:

CuriousToyBoy
01-17-2005, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Titan@Jan 17 2005, 06:28 PM
oh god no .. youre not a member here .. *LEAVES* hahaha

hey man its frank from babesandstuff .. u know the guy who didnt get to meet you in vegas :(

im moving to siliconcanal myself .. good guys apart from that joe character
Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Folks, Frank is good people.

He got robbed in NY before the show, which is his "excuse" for not seeing me during the show **I** paid to fly him to !!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Looks like you gonna have to roll the sleeves up mate and do some more work for me for next year, or maybe even Florida, so I can fly you over again to NOT meet you again.

He he.

Welcome to an excellent board mate !!!

CuriousToyBoy
01-17-2005, 06:09 AM
ooooppsss.

Double post.

:blink:

CuriousToyBoy
01-17-2005, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by kath@Jan 17 2005, 08:06 PM
was great to finally meet you in person after hearing "things" about you from so many people. (all GOOD of course!)
ALL good things about me?

Unless it was all from Raven that is bullshit, but thanks for the sentiment :P

It was great to meet you as well, even if I had to deal with the "Buffet Nazi" to get us in to sit down with you guys for a little while.

We MUST do it again soon, for longer.