PDA

View Full Version : Ibill, pays... a little at least

Eddie
01-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Got my wire from Ibill today, again, like someone else said it's only a small fraction of whats owed but at least they seem to be trying. Still can't get anyone on the phone to get into my CMI, I think my passwords locked from me trying to many different combo... :(

Any new news on the CMI?

Nickatilynx
01-15-2005, 02:42 PM
They also told me they hope to catch up by the end of the month.

someone told me they got further bail out funds...but what can you think?

If I see all my money back and some changes , then I'll assume they are gonna survive.

Lets not forget 3 yrs ago or so , Epoch/Paycom were in trouble and they pulled through.

I hope Ibill do to,

The more the merrier.

This is a candp of the latest CMI...

Update: EU Payout Check Date 12/19/04
We are continuing to work though the delay in a large portion of the 12/19/04 EU Payout. (Please see below for details.) As previously communicated, a significant amount of settlement funds are in the process of being remitted to iBill and we still expect that process to be complete by mid next week. Once those fees are received we will fund the remainder of the 12/19 payout. As Monday is a banking holiday in the US, we will provide you a further update on past due EU amounts on Tuesday January 18th.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Please be advised there is a problem with a large portion of our EU payments. iBill had recently been committed a significant credit facility to help fund operational issues as well as meet our payout commitment date. Unfortunately, a portion of the funding has been delayed which has impacted our ability to completely fund the 12/19 EU semi monthly payout. In addition, we were required to establish a new European operational bank account. This requirement forced our EU processing funds to be held for several weeks making it extremely difficult to meet all of our EU payouts. This account is now open; however the initial process to receive the funds will take several days to fund to the final iBill account. We are expecting a significant amount of processing funds to be remitted to iBill by mid next week. We will provide you an update on Friday, January 14th.

The 01/05/05 EU payout and past due EU reserves will be funded in January; an update on these payout dates will be provided on January 19, 2005

As iBill has regrouped, we have had to establish a number of new business relationships. As a result, there have been several set backs and challenges. We hope to have these all behind us and continue to thank all of you for your support.

US Payout Check Date 12/15/04
Please be advised that the US payout for check date 12/15/04 was processed and paid on January 11, 2005.

The statement for this check date is currently visible in CMI. US Clients can go to the Accounting section of CMI and select check date 12/15/04 to view the details of this payout.

The 01/01/05 US payout and Catalog transactions will be funded in January. An update on payout dates will be provided on January 18, 2005. Thank you again for your continued support. We look forward to resuming a reliable payout schedule with you and earning your business. We will continue to update you as we move forward.

Eddie
01-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 15 2005, 11:43 AM
They also told me they hope to catch up by the end of the month.

someone told me they got further bail out funds...but what can you think?

If I see all my money back and some changes , then I'll assume they are gonna survive.

Lets not forget 3 yrs ago or so , Epoch/Paycom were in trouble and they pulled through.

I hope Ibill do to,

The more the merrier.

This is a candp of the latest CMI...

Update: EU Payout Check Date 12/19/04
We are continuing to work though the delay in a large portion of the 12/19/04 EU Payout. (Please see below for details.) As previously communicated, a significant amount of settlement funds are in the process of being remitted to iBill and we still expect that process to be complete by mid next week. Once those fees are received we will fund the remainder of the 12/19 payout. As Monday is a banking holiday in the US, we will provide you a further update on past due EU amounts on Tuesday January 18th.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Please be advised there is a problem with a large portion of our EU payments. iBill had recently been committed a significant credit facility to help fund operational issues as well as meet our payout commitment date. Unfortunately, a portion of the funding has been delayed which has impacted our ability to completely fund the 12/19 EU semi monthly payout. In addition, we were required to establish a new European operational bank account. This requirement forced our EU processing funds to be held for several weeks making it extremely difficult to meet all of our EU payouts. This account is now open; however the initial process to receive the funds will take several days to fund to the final iBill account. We are expecting a significant amount of processing funds to be remitted to iBill by mid next week. We will provide you an update on Friday, January 14th.

The 01/05/05 EU payout and past due EU reserves will be funded in January; an update on these payout dates will be provided on January 19, 2005

As iBill has regrouped, we have had to establish a number of new business relationships. As a result, there have been several set backs and challenges. We hope to have these all behind us and continue to thank all of you for your support.

US Payout Check Date 12/15/04
Please be advised that the US payout for check date 12/15/04 was processed and paid on January 11, 2005.

The statement for this check date is currently visible in CMI. US Clients can go to the Accounting section of CMI and select check date 12/15/04 to view the details of this payout.

The 01/01/05 US payout and Catalog transactions will be funded in January. An update on payout dates will be provided on January 18, 2005. Thank you again for your continued support. We look forward to resuming a reliable payout schedule with you and earning your business. We will continue to update you as we move forward.
I sat in vegas and had dinner with the investors that just gave 10 million to Ibill, so I know for a fact that they just got a small dose of cash, I believe they are using this money to try and catch up a little.