PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dugmor buy an ad here already

JoesHO
01-15-2005, 12:19 PM
and you would actually be able to keep a thread up longer than 2 minutes....

contact Gonzo, tell him JoesHO sent ya, he will get you set up....
( I wanna see some of your cool pics here so please comply)

Dugmor
01-15-2005, 12:30 PM
Only 2 mins ?

gonzo
01-15-2005, 12:36 PM
I hear rumors that SigBot and SpamBot are headed back from their honeymoon in Vegas. Kevin got tired of the messes they made on his computer and was tossing em out the last I heard.

Nickatilynx
01-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Yeah sigbot and sspambot through it in the air and so I hit it :)

Doesn't even warrant being moved...

I deleted it.

Dugmor
01-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 15 2005, 09:43 AM
Yeah sigbot and sspambot through it in the air and so I hit it :)

Doesn't even warrant being moved...

I deleted it.
What was wrong with my thread ?

Did I say something to offend someone ?

Honestly I still really do not understand the whole message board thing.

Nickatilynx
01-15-2005, 12:54 PM
You have currently 57 posts...

I would guess each and everyone of them are to spam your products.

Do you join into any discussions here?

This ain't GFY , you EARN the right or pay for the right to market your shit here.

Preferably both. :)

also..on your sig...pick one , text link.

Not 3 well spaced out...

Dugmor
01-15-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 15 2005, 09:55 AM

This ain't GFY , you EARN the right or pay for the right to market your shit here.

Not 3 well spaced out...
I thought the more serious board are for talking about the business. Things that are important to the industry.

It is true that some of my 57 posts are about my products. I thought that is what serious webmaster message boards are about.

I guess a few of my posts are meaning less...... but I am not trying to raise my post count just for the sake of numbers or having my sig seen.

Ok I fixed my sig....... can I use a banner ?

Nickatilynx
01-15-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Dugmor+Jan 15 2005, 10:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dugmor @ Jan 15 2005, 10:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jan 15 2005, 09:55 AM

Not 3 well spaced out...
I thought the more serious board are for talking about the business. Things that are important to the industry.

It is true that some of my 57 posts are about my products. I thought that is what serious webmaster message boards are about.

I guess a few of my posts are meaning less...... but I am not trying to raise my post count just for the sake of numbers or having my sig seen.

Ok I fixed my sig....... can I use a banner ? [/b][/quote]
You can use a button.

This board is about talking about busines , you are absolutely correct.

It is for the people active on this board to market there businesses and themselves to each other.

This board is for people to come in get to know each other and do business with each secure in the knowledge they atre dealing with friends and family.

It is a place where sponsors may purchase the right to annoubnce to this boards members their wares.

It is not a place where I have to much time for people who merely cut and paste a post from other boards exhaulting the construction of their latest site banging and marketing it to the members as if the members here are surfers.

We have Professional Webmasters , Technicians ,designers , hosts ,and other Industry professiobnals.

This boards membership is neither predominately surfers , nor is it predominately the staff of one corporation. Its a commnunity.

You are welcome to put in the time and effort and be part of it.

Oprano welcomes wholeheartedly new members who wish to join in share info and "be part of".

Hope that clarifys it.

btw...

In your 50 odd posts , I can't , as yet ,find any useful information or added value you contributed except to proudly announce the building of some more sites.

gonzo
01-15-2005, 01:31 PM
You must have missed the photo essay from last spring where they rented some panamania hookers to piss on them in the shower stalls.

Of course I dont think that had anything to do with business either...

Dugmor
01-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jan 15 2005, 10:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jan 15 2005, 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Dugmor@Jan 15 2005, 10:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jan 15 2005, 09:55 AM

Not 3 well spaced out...

Ok I fixed my sig....... can I use a banner ?
You can use a button.

This board is about talking about busines , you are absolutely correct.

It is for the people active on this board to market there businesses and themselves to each other.

This board is for people to come in get to know each other and do business with each secure in the knowledge they atre dealing with friends and family.

It is a place where sponsors may purchase the right to annoubnce to this boards members their wares.

It is not a place where I have to much time for people who merely cut and paste a post from other boards exhaulting the construction of their latest site banging and marketing it to the members as if the members here are surfers.

We have Professional Webmasters , Technicians ,designers , hosts ,and other Industry professiobnals.

This boards membership is neither predominately surfers , nor is it predominately the staff of one corporation. Its a commnunity.

You are welcome to put in the time and effort and be part of it.

Oprano welcomes wholeheartedly new members who wish to join in share info and "be part of".

Hope that clarifys it.

btw...

In your 50 odd posts , I can't , as yet ,find any useful information or added value you contributed except to proudly announce the building of some more sites. [/b][/quote]
Ok I understand. I will try to be a better part of the community .

To be honest my problem is that I am not that good at writing. My spelling and grammar sucks.

I will try to work on it more and contribute.

Dugmor
01-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 15 2005, 10:32 AM
You must have missed the photo essay from last spring where they rented some panamania hookers to piss on them in the shower stalls.

I am better at taking pictures I guess than writing.

Do you guys mind if I post my pictures here of webmasters and webmaster events ?

gonzo
01-15-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Dugmor+Jan 15 2005, 02:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dugmor @ Jan 15 2005, 02:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jan 15 2005, 10:32 AM

Do you guys mind if I post my pictures here of webmasters and webmaster events ? [/b][/quote]
You can post them if they differ from the rest of the stuff out there.... by that I mean if you really want to get some page view.... label who the people are in the pictures.... at least webmasterwise.

A free bidness tip from your pissing pals at Oprano.

Nickatilynx
01-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Can't say fairer than that. :)

Welcome to the New Oprano.

My grammer & spelling sucks , so does Serge's.......never stopped us. ;-))

Sure you may post pics of webmaster functions , and once you start joining in other discussions , I might not delete them :)

Dugmor
01-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jan 15 2005, 11:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jan 15 2005, 11:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Dugmor@Jan 15 2005, 02:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jan 15 2005, 10:32 AM

Do you guys mind if I post my pictures here of webmasters and webmaster events ?
You can post them if they differ from the rest of the stuff out there.... by that I mean if you really want to get some page view.... label who the people are in the pictures.... at least webmasterwise.

A free bidness tip from your pissing pals at Oprano. [/b][/quote]
It is hard for me to take custom pics just for Oprano.

I was posting all my pics on all the boards cuase I figured there are some people that would enjoy looking at them .

Maybe there are some webmasters here at Oprano that want to see my pics that do not post on other boards.

But I will for sure try to make custom posts. Like I said I still do not understand these boards. Everyone has different rules. I understand no drive by spams.

It is just hard for me know what is spam and what is now cuase this is all I do. I really do not have a social life to talk about. Unless it has to do with pissing on whores :)

Dugmor
01-15-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 15 2005, 11:20 AM
Can't say fairer than that. :)

Welcome to the New Oprano.

My grammer & spelling sucks , so does Serge's.......never stopped us. ;-))

Sure you may post pics of webmaster functions , and once you start joining in other discussions , I might not delete them :)
I understand... I alwasys figured now one cared about my comments..... so I read more than posted in other people's threads.

JoesHO
01-15-2005, 02:43 PM
man, the deal here is WAAAAYYY better than the other boardfs you advertise on...

and believe me the ROI is at least double...

(nothing wrong with panamanian hookers IMHO either LOL)

Dugmor you are a smart guy, and I know you do your homework, this is the most predominate business board out there, and no misinformation, or bullshitting the newbies is necassary, ( hence the great value on the ad price in order to reach your true peers) and I am sure with the great products you have to ofer, that many here will find them useful.

Nickatilynx
01-15-2005, 02:53 PM
I really do not have a social life to talk about. Unless it has to do with pissing on whores

Well its a hobby. ;-))

I prefer golf...but hell I might give it a try..

Dugmor
01-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jan 15 2005, 11:44 AM
man, the deal here is WAAAAYYY better than the other boardfs you advertise on...

Dugmor you are a smart guy, and I know you do your homework, this is the most predominate business board out there, and no misinformation, or bullshitting the newbies is necassary, ( hence the great value on the ad price in order to reach your true peers) and I am sure with the great products you have to ofer, that many here will find them useful.
Thanks for the info. I am still a newbie.

Dugmor
01-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 15 2005, 11:54 AM
I really do not have a social life to talk about. Unless it has to do with pissing on whores

Well its a hobby. ;-))

I prefer golf...but hell I might give it a try..
I was thinking about taking up golf myself......... this may be the year.

JoesHO
01-16-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Dugmor+Jan 16 2005, 10:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dugmor @ Jan 16 2005, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jan 15 2005, 11:44 AM

Thanks for the info. I am still a newbie. [/b][/quote]
sarcasm, does you no justice... why be sarcastic?

Dugmor
01-17-2005, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jan 16 2005, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jan 16 2005, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Dugmor@Jan 16 2005, 10:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Jan 15 2005, 11:44 AM

Thanks for the info. I am still a newbie.
sarcasm, does you no justice... why be sarcastic? [/b][/quote]
I only have 65 posts.

Every one of my other posts on other message boards is mostly from me posting my pcitures. I do not post for sig count.

slavdogg
01-17-2005, 06:12 AM
as a semi board whore that likes to drive by post in the middle of the night i feel the need to stand up for those with small post counts

man if this board comes up with anymore rules its gonna feel like a deja vu to the old ynot board. How many of you remember it b4 the exodus to netpond ??

Dugmor
01-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Jan 17 2005, 03:13 AM
as a semi board whore that likes to drive by post in the middle of the night i feel the need to stand up for those with small post counts

man if this board comes up with anymore rules its gonna feel like a deja vu to the old ynot board. How many of you remember it b4 the exodus to netpond ??
I would rather have my post count represent something to do with the industry rather than just posting for the sake of having high post count.

But I will repect the rules of the boards and feelings of the mods and owners. The funny thing is I think I used to have a lot more posts YEARS ago. For some reason it was reset.

I know I was never banned. hmmm ?