PDA

View Full Version : weasel, I have a cure for your cowardness....

Winetalk.com
01-13-2005, 08:02 AM
HANZO: Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest. And like a forest it's easy to lose your way...to get lost... to forget where you came in. To serve as a compass, a combat philosophy must be adopted that can be found in the secret doctrine of the Yagu Ninja. And now my yellow haired warrior, repeat after me;

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern...

...This is the first and cardinal rule of combat...

...Suppress all human emotion and compassion...

...Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself...

This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat. Once it is mastered... Thou shall fear no one... Though the devil himself may bar thy way..

and the only thing the movie doesn't teach is what to do when your opponent will just spit in your face...I would have, on and off the camera.

JoesHO
01-13-2005, 10:10 AM
weasle picked lightspeed for a reason, he knew Steve would not respond agresivly towards him, I would love to see weasle try to pull that shit with someone that is not as passive natured.......

gonzo
01-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jan 13 2005, 10:11 AM
weasle picked lightspeed for a reason, he knew Steve would not respond agresivly towards him, I would love to see weasle try to pull that shit with someone that is not as passive natured.......
He will forget what you look like but clutch his bottle like a blanket.

Bottles dont make a good sheild from being shelled by ice.

Nickatilynx
01-13-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@Jan 13 2005, 05:03 AM
HANZO: Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest. And like a forest it's easy to lose your way...to get lost... to forget where you came in. To serve as a compass, a combat philosophy must be adopted that can be found in the secret doctrine of the Yagu Ninja. And now my yellow haired warrior, repeat after me;

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern...

...Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself...

This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat. Once it is mastered... Thou shall fear no one... Though the devil himself may bar thy way..

and the only thing the movie doesn't teach is what to do when your opponent will just spit in your face...I would have, on and off the camera.
Well I have met Brad face to face here in Vancouver......

And frankly he nearly urinated himself.

I believe he posted that he had informed the RCMP and was in fear for his life.

I think that maybe that event traumatised him and he is again over compensating.

I merely acted in response to his boasts that he believed that he could do what he likes to people and no one could "touch him"

So when he came to Vancouver I went up to him and said "Look Brad , "touch"".

I mean even in his little stunts in Vegas he is COPYING (badly wothout the class I may add) ;-))

He can never be original.

ahahahahahahahahahaha

gonzo
01-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Ever find BobX so he can tell us how much of the High Rollers code that has been stolen for this new Stats program?

Nickatilynx
01-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 13 2005, 09:41 AM
Ever find BobX so he can tell us how much of the High Rollers code that has been stolen for this new Stats program?
Nope he is probably still "in the dark"

But here is what I recall....I may be wrong....

BobX wrote the code for FM.Then Shai , I think his name was , refined it further..

FM sold a copy to Brad Shaw.

I therefore suspect Brad Shaw had a programmer add on from what code was already there.

This is pure assumption of course.

But if it is FM wuill sue him so fast and so hard it'll make his head swim.

Brad is a bitch.You can say what you like about FM , he ain't no ones bitch.

This is pure board speculationthough and should be treated as such :)

gonzo
01-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jan 13 2005, 12:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jan 13 2005, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jan 13 2005, 09:41 AM

BobX wrote the code for FM.Then Shai , I think his name was , refined it further..

FM sold a copy to Brad Shaw.

I therefore suspect Brad Shaw had a programmer add on from what code was already there.

This is pure assumption of course.

But if it is FM wuill sue him so fast and so hard it'll make his head swim.

Brad is a bitch.You can say what you like about FM , he ain't no ones bitch.

This is pure board speculationthough and should be treated as such :) [/b][/quote]
And aint that who you want with access to all your members, emails etc etc.

You know there are probably more back doors into that than a fucking stadium.

Makes Mansion look like choir boys.

Why jack around with a chump anyway? NATS is the only way to go!

Anthony
01-13-2005, 01:17 PM
When I heard of Shaw's ES, first thing that popped into my head was FM's stats page that Prophet 8 talked so highly of when he went down to visit him.

Interesting.

pushpills
01-13-2005, 01:43 PM
When I first saw that he was going to be pushing a stats program, I wondered, with brads money from his site ventures, why is he aggresively pursuing 500-1000 a month from 10-20 people? The only reason I could come up is getting at peoples info for some kinda scandal with hoopr, or he bought his wife too many louie bags.

Nickatilynx
01-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Jan 13 2005, 10:18 AM
When I heard of Shaw's ES, first thing that popped into my head was FM's stats page that Prophet 8 talked so highly of when he went down to visit him.

Interesting.
Fuck you are right!!!!

Well remembered!!

Nickatilynx
01-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jan 13 2005, 10:44 AM
When I first saw that he was going to be pushing a stats program, I wondered, with brads money from his site ventures, why is he aggresively pursuing 500-1000 a month from 10-20 people? The only reason I could come up is getting at peoples info for some kinda scandal with hoopr, or he bought his wife too many louie bags.
Good point.

I'd be worried it had more backdoors than a stadium.

Dravyk
01-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 13 2005, 02:00 PM
I'd be worried it had more backdoors than a stadium.
:pearl:

cj
01-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jan 13 2005, 01:44 PM
very interesting point

let me get this right ... brad has a copy of a stats system and is selling/leasing it to other program owners for $500 a month?

yeah, business must be booming
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Anyone who trusts that poser with their stats deserves to get fucked :rolleyes:

grimm
01-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@Jan 13 2005, 05:03 AM

id give the credit to Sun Tsu before Quentin Tarrantino, but thats jut me:)

grimm
01-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jan 13 2005, 09:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jan 13 2005, 09:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jan 13 2005, 09:41 AM

[/b][/quote]
Yes it was shai after bobx. Bobx had some serious talent, wonder what he is up to these days?

Winetalk.com
01-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Jan 13 2005, 08:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Jan 13 2005, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@Jan 13 2005, 05:03 AM

id give the credit to Sun Tsu before Quentin Tarrantino, but thats jut me:) [/b][/quote]
I haven't read Sun Tsu but I watched tarantino
;)
plus....he'd appreciate it more
;-)

I'll ask him if I was right in my assesment next time I see him.

grimm
01-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Yep, Tarantino is in finitely more accessable, good choice;)

Winetalk.com
01-13-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Jan 13 2005, 08:50 PM
Yep, Tarantino is in finitely more accessable, good choice;)
thank you...making right choices is VERY important in life
;-)

Newton
01-13-2005, 10:55 PM
What i don't understand is why anyone would need a video camera to film the event of confrontation? Anyone with any sense would bide their time, patient and focussed and when the time was right, find out what they truly love and destroy it slowly. Or just go out the back away from prying eyes and have it out.

Dravyk
01-14-2005, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Newton - XXXAmigoz@Jan 13 2005, 10:56 PM
What i don't understand is why anyone would need a video camera to film the event of confrontation? Anyone with any sense would bide their time, patient and focussed and when the time was right, find out what they truly love and destroy it slowly. Or just go out the back away from prying eyes and have it out.
a) Brad isn't about fighting; Brad is about suing.

b) Stop watching so many movies with over-the-top villians. :)

Newton
01-14-2005, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Jan 13 2005, 11:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Jan 13 2005, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Newton - XXXAmigoz@Jan 13 2005, 10:56 PM
a) Brad isn't about fighting; Brad is about suing.

B) Stop watching so many movies with over-the-top villians. :) [/b][/quote]

a) Ah ... thank you for the clarification

B) I wasnt talking about movies or their supposed influences ;)