PDA

View Full Version : I just saw the funniest video in the world!

Nickatilynx
01-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Brad "confronting" Steve Lightspped.

Bras is bragging about it , ahahahahahahahahahaha

Now I know that when Brad is "confronted" he reacts shall we say , poorly.

Having seen the video it looks to me like Steve Lightspeed is saying "Hey"
Then.. ""Huh"
Then "Oh fuck off you little dickhead and take your dumb videographer with you"

Brad you are a total dickhead.

You are about as hard as my dick after a night with Britney Spears.

slavdogg
01-12-2005, 11:31 AM
this thread is worthless without a link

Nickatilynx
01-12-2005, 11:37 AM
http://www.Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shawlive.com/just ('http://www.Brad) blow me2.mpg

is where i got it (remove the spaces at the end , and adjust for this insane board adding the "nicknames" in the url..))

Rolo
01-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Hmmmm... I would give that a "F" on the "Michael Moore scale of confrontation"... Think Steve got more out of it than Brad...

Opti
01-12-2005, 11:49 AM
stupid nickname replacement shite

is this supposed to be it???

http://bra dshawlive.com/just

if so it's 404 now.... and I wanna see the worklds funiest video!!!!!!

Evil Chris
01-12-2005, 11:50 AM
I can't see it!

JoesHO
01-12-2005, 11:53 AM
I got a hundred on lightspeed to drop the weasle in the second round !!!!!!

Rolo
01-12-2005, 11:54 AM
www.b r a d s h a w l i v e.com/justblowme2.mpg - not sure if its worth the download...

Nickatilynx
01-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Its pathetic.

(it would be nice if we could remove these changing names things ,it was funny for a while now its a pain in the ass , technick? , (Mike's , anyone?)

But Brad thinks it overcome his obvious latent homosexual fascination for Steve Lightspeed.

Don't know Steve , never done business with him.But I already like him!

:)

pushpills
01-12-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't see what there is to brag about. And I'm guessing brad had a half dozen of his employees/asskissers on standby to come to his rescue. Just makes brad look like an asshole.

He's got one of those faces you just wanna throw acid at.

Nickatilynx
01-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jan 12 2005, 09:02 AM
I don't see what there is to brag about. And I'm guessing brad had a half dozen of his employees/asskissers on standby to come to his rescue. Just makes brad look like an asshole.

ahahahahahahaha

He really does! :)

imported_Technick
01-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 12 2005, 09:01 AM
Its pathetic.

(it would be nice if we could remove these changing names things ,it was funny for a while now its a pain in the ass , technick? , (Mike's , anyone?)

But Brad thinks it overcome his obvious latent homosexual fascination for Steve Lightspeed.

Don't know Steve , never done business with him.But I already like him!

:)
Word changes are now removed....What you see is what you get :)

Nickatilynx
01-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Thanks a lot dude.

The loss of traffic is not worth the pain in the assness of trying to figure out a fucking link.

ie if there is a thread on gfy that says "Brad Shaw hit by a truck (pics)" I'd like to be able to post the link :)

Opti
01-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 13 2005, 03:33 AM
Thanks a lot dude.

The loss of traffic is not worth the pain in the assness of trying to figure out a fucking link.

ie if there is a thread on gfy that says "Brad Shaw hit by a truck (pics)" I'd like to be able to post the link :)
bah.. you wont lose traffic... you will gain readers as Oprano will be more useful imho.

Correct about a waste of a download... the vid seems to be shot by one coward trying to hide his camera so hard he is shaking.... filming a scared looking Brad being told to fuck-off... is that it?

Someone pullease tell us why Brad posted this and what he thinks it shows? That he is ballsy enough to speak to another webmaster face to face? that no-one wants to know him? :moon:

It just looks kind of pathetic/weird without knowing his reasoning LOL

Nickatilynx
01-12-2005, 12:55 PM
From what I gather...

Brad is very insecure , sexually , emotionally and fucking everyother way.

He has been gloating how he bested Steve Lightspeed , and the above video proves it.

He truly thinks this video shows him to be a "real man" (seriously)

I read "sausage's" review of Brd's body language on gfy , and I thought it was right on so I hope he doesan't mind I'll post it here

""""HAHAHA !!!

Brad is off bragging on jbm that ... no let me quote Brad ...

"I saw him walking right by me, so I got in his path and said hello. I proceeded to tell him "here I am, tell me what you have to say to my face". He had nothing to say and cowered like an idiot"

Now that video looks nothing like it. I have taught martial arts for 12 years, have done a lot of 'dealing with people' security work and I am an expert at reading postures because I had to be. Notice how Brad is clasping his hands and is 'almost leaning back' .. also his hands are in front of his body .. he is definitely not comfortable and in a defensive position,

...... but Steve has his chest exposed and even leans forward exposing his head, that is a much more comfortable and forthright posture.

Edit : now that I have looked again I would say Brad is trying not to show that he is quite uncomfortable and this probably took a lot of guts for him to do. Brad is clearly not comfortable with physical confrontation and is feeding everyone bullshit."""""

Nickatilynx
01-12-2005, 12:57 PM
I predict , seriously , that this will be the year Brad Shaw "retires" from this business.

His emotional issues are surfacing more and more , and I hear rumblings that even his staff are becoming a little more than a tad...ummm...concerned.

Opti
01-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Edit : now that I have looked again I would say Brad is trying not to show that he is quite uncomfortable and this probably took a lot of guts for him to do.
That would explain why he thinks that was a good video to show :rolleyes:

By doing shit like this Brad's asking to have hidden videos made of his reaction to being confronted by people at a show one day!

An amusing video might be a confrontation between BradShaw and DangerDave... throw them into a room and take bets on who can find a corner to cower in first LOL

Anthony
01-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Too bad I missed the Xbiz awards, I heard the ice throwing was hilarious.

leedsfan
01-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jan 12 2005, 09:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jan 12 2005, 09:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Jan 12 2005, 09:02 AM

ahahahahahahaha

He really does! :) [/b][/quote]
bastards ruined my easter surprise for pheonix.

Nickatilynx
01-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Jan 12 2005, 11:06 AM
Tell us more.....

JoesHO
01-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Jan 12 2005, 11:06 AM
yeah, what is the scoop?

gonzo
01-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Jan 12 2005, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Jan 12 2005, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Jan 12 2005, 11:06 AM
yeah, what is the scoop? [/b][/quote]
People tried to ice down a walking talking balding piece of shit is all that I heard that happened.

In the excitement it forgot what I looked like.

Hell Puppy
01-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Someone threw a piece of ice at him while he was on stage to accept the award for JBM. He was feeling froggy as he invited whoever threw it to step outside at the end of his speech.

There's video of this lurking around out there too, I dont have the link handy though.

He's feeling pretty cocky I suspect. Being totally objective, I'd say he had a good show.

He won an Xbiz Award which you know probably kills Lens. He had a successful party that had the old Player Haters exclusive feel at least in terms of demand. He had a new product to show. And at least in his opinion he scored a little dig on Lightspeed and Meat. He'll hype a little drama whether founded or not and with video rolling, he had evidence even if he did get cold cocked.

But he also says he was looking for GonZo to tell him what he thought of him as well. I raise an eye brow at that one because GonZo is pretty damned hard to miss. And I would've given good money to see that one as I've never known GonZo to be shy about expressing his opinions right to someone's face.

gonzo
01-12-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jan 12 2005, 09:13 PM
Someone threw a piece of ice at him while he was on stage to accept the award for JBM. He was feeling froggy as he invited whoever threw it to step outside at the end of his speech.

There's video of this lurking around out there too, I dont have the link handy though.

He's feeling pretty cocky I suspect. Being totally objective, I'd say he had a good show.

He won an Xbiz Award which you know probably kills Lens. He had a successful party that had the old Player Haters exclusive feel at least in terms of demand. He had a new product to show. And at least in his opinion he scored a little dig on Lightspeed and Meat. He'll hype a little drama whether founded or not and with video rolling, he had evidence even if he did get cold cocked.

But he also says he was looking for GonZo to tell him what he thought of him as well. I raise an eye brow at that one because GonZo is pretty damned hard to miss. And I would've given good money to see that one as I've never known GonZo to be shy about expressing his opinions right to someone's face.
I thought it looked like a rerun of the Peanuts. Linus was up there clutching his bottle like a blanket.... followed up by Charlie Brown.

I just hope he doesnt start showing his latent homo feelings for me like he does for Steve Lightspeed.

It runs in the family ya know.

Red
01-13-2005, 02:03 PM
I've known Steve for about 5 years. I've done writing for him and I have to say that he is one of the nicest guys in the business. I don't know how the fued between them got started, but I can't imagine Steve instigating it. He's not the type for petty bullshit. Brad on the other hand...well, my thoughts on him go back about 7 years and I won't go into it here. it's water under the bridge.

I wonder who shot the video. He's so avant-garde with his style. :rolleyes: