PDA

View Full Version : RemoteThumbs now at 1% skim!

boldy
01-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Remote Thumbs Makes You More Money!!!

Happy new year on behalf of the RT Crew.

We have taken this new year very seriously and have decided to make it even more profitable for you. In order to do that we have decided to lower our skim to 1% and add a new feature called Best Converting Priority.

1% skim:
We have heard all your requests and we have optimized our system and we are now ready to give you a lower skim ratio. But this won?t end here we are gearing up for 0% ratio very soon and an affiliate program. So stay tuned and enjoy the 1% Skim.

Best Converting Priority:
Through our system we have been able to gather information that will allow us to improve your income by exposing the best converting sponsor for any period to more of your traffic. This is not a careless procedure where one sponsor will suck all your traffic on the contrary we will just play with thumbnail order within templates to make sure the sponsor with the best converting ratio gets more clicks and in the long run more opportunity to convert. These improvements are done by our system on a weekly basis. We will also hear your request. We will create a poll on our support forum http://www.smutforum.com where you will be able to choose your best converting sponsor. We will compare poll results with our stats and determine what sponsors should be optimized.

Future but not far away plans:

The affiliate program ? we have been beta testing a way for everyone to make money and sell traffic like the big guys. You may have read and noticed on your control panel a SELL YOUR TRAFFIC link. By signing up you will be able to sell traffic to anyone who wants to buy traffic from RT. This only means even more money for you. Anyone will be able to buy traffic. We will be creating a way for anyone to create their own galleries so they can be submitted to us for approval once we approve them and get initial payment from the buyer we will be able to let you get paid for sending traffic to that set of galleries. We may also offer hosting for those galleries submitted buy us we have to decide on that issue but it will yet be another great money making opportunity.

0% skim. This will come at the same time we roll the affiliate program. Hell we will not need skim and everyone will be making good money.

IMPORTANT NOTE: WE HAVE NOT SCHEDULED ANY CHANGES TO THE WAY RT WORKS WE ARE JUST ADDING FEATURES WHOEVER WANTS OR DOES NOT WANT TO USE THEM THEY WILL BE ABLE TO. RT WILL WORK THE SAMEWAY AS ALWAYS WE ARE JUST ADDING MORE MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES.

Sorry for the caps but we want to make clear that all these improvements are add-ons the basics of RT will remain the same.

Peace!

RT CREW:

Boldy (The Brain and Creator, All powerful Programmer)
Inabon (Brain Number 2, Connectivity Manager, World Domination Coordinator)
JoesHo (The Mouth, PR Manager Extreme)
ELCHINO (Thumbnail Master, I make your thumbs look better)
VChina (The Money, No Cash No Honey, She makes RT Go Round and Pay Bills)
Lucho (Design, all that pretty flashy thingy graphic design stuff)

Bishop
01-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Very, very, nice.. Remote Thumbs working toward World Domination.. I can respect that. :D

Nickatilynx
01-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Holy fuck boys!

How many clicks are you guys moving round now?

Inabon
01-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 12 2005, 08:55 AM
Holy fuck boys!

How many clicks are you guys moving round now?
ok lets do some math.
the first RT user we got was back in 2004-03-26 14:52:33
so RT is 10 months old
we have served
181844223 galleries

we divide the above number by 300 (not counting months that had 31 days) you get 606147.41

so that is basically what we are doing per day

however it wasnt like that on day one but we are that big now hehe.

Inabon
01-13-2005, 07:36 PM
UHHH i remember now there was a fucker that said RT would not last 3 more months that was like before the hollywood show.

funny hehe

Nickatilynx
01-14-2005, 01:36 PM
606147.41 Hits per day....

mmmmm traffic ;-)))))

JoesHO
01-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Yes, we continue to strive to provide the best possible customer service, and we are growing everyday....

( I am so glad I met boldy and pedro) :wnw:

CuriousToyBoy
01-17-2005, 12:53 AM
Congrats guys.

Rarely do I meet people so deserving of all the success the world can bring.

Keep on keeping on.

:ph34r: