PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

Vick
01-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Looking at upsell video feeds and wondering

If any provide images of the models for use in paysites, sort of a "teaser" pictorial to show members, then they can go to the video feed

Probably being done somewhere I just don't know by whom?

so who is?

SykkBoy
01-09-2005, 03:36 PM
I would be interested in something like this as well

Hell Puppy
01-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jan 9 2005, 03:37 PM
I would be interested in something like this as well
Me three....

Some of the very earliest "live model" ppv sites used to provide this.

Might be tough now due to rapid turn over of the models and the sheer number of them. It would almost have to be something dynamic provided from the host as opposed to packs of jpegs.

Nickatilynx
01-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Jan 9 2005, 09:36 AM

If any provide images of the models for use in paysites, sort of a "teaser" pictorial to show members, then they can go to the video feed

so who is?
JoeE used to do exactly that for me back in 1999

SykkBoy
01-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I do this manually now for webcam sites, but would love an upsell sponosr that provdes that already....

gonzo
01-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jan 9 2005, 03:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jan 9 2005, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Jan 9 2005, 09:36 AM

so who is?
JoeE used to do exactly that for me back in 1999 [/b][/quote]
Pre bounced check era?

XXXPhoto
01-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jan 9 2005, 12:48 PM
I do this manually now for webcam sites, but would love an upsell sponosr that provdes that already....
Vick and Sykk,

Shoot Dan an email dan 'at' camz.com... I know there is archived footage from all the camz shows for last few years, not sure how it's being presented/packaged though...

grimm
01-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jan 9 2005, 12:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jan 9 2005, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 9 2005, 03:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Jan 9 2005, 09:36 AM

so who is?
JoeE used to do exactly that for me back in 1999
Pre bounced check era? [/b][/quote]
JoeE never bounced a check to me.. Seth did... 13 cent bounced checks LOL

JoeE screwed me over once on money, but ended up OVER paying me back, plus taking good care of me when i was in town with him. HE even covered one of his employees debts to me, and that employee didnt even work for him when he dropped the ball on a big project.. oit was only like 7500 bucks, but still, covering a debt thats not your own because its a debt to a friend is pretty generous.

JoeE, last time I saw him, was a good guy. thats been a while though, havent heard from him in ages.

Ron Levi was a napoleon complex with a tan. from what ive heard that has not changed. Used to call him "The Penguin" lol

Lee
01-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Like Mark said shoot an email over to Dan.

Also you may want to shoot an email to tina @ videosecrets.com i *think* they have something like that too :)

Nickatilynx
01-09-2005, 05:05 PM
ahahahahahahahaha

Levy is very penguinesqe LOL

JoeE was always good as good with me , I really get fed up actually about all the hating that goes on about him .

He got me fair and suare over netpond invoices once , the bastard.

But one time on YNOT someone did a load of posts along the lines of
""Look , JoeE , look how Nickatilynx is sending you traffic , he's cheating!!!!!""

And JoeE said "Nickatilynx is "special" he can send me traffic any fucking way he likes"

I rarely forget things like that...

:)

Peaches
01-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Joe has always been good in my book. Joe has a big heart and that combined with a big wallet put him in a lot of situations he probably didn't need to be in.

Opti
01-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 10 2005, 08:06 AM
But one time on YNOT someone did a load of posts along the lines of
""Look , JoeE , look how Nickatilynx is sending you traffic , he's cheating!!!!!""

And JoeE said "Nickatilynx is "special" he can send me traffic any fucking way he likes"

I rarely forget things like that...

joeE seems to do that sort of thing a lot more often than he fucks up. He squared up with me for what it's worth too... maybe he has quietly sorted out everyone that felt like they were owed and we never realised. :groucho:

Vick
01-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Back to the original text of the thread

Who's got anything like this .....
Colin? Sabby? Little C?

Anyone?

XXXPhoto
01-09-2005, 07:59 PM
tsk tsk... they do say the eyes are the first to go...

Step away from the young maidens my kinky pirate friend and scroll up... ;)

JoesHO
01-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Jan 9 2005, 04:49 PM
Back to the original text of the thread

Who's got anything like this .....
Colin? Sabby? Little C?

Anyone?
Vick try gabe and or big Moe ( the bellyflop winner) at webmaster central, they have good stuff, and I am sure they will do whatever you ask of them.

Vick
01-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Jan 9 2005, 08:00 PM
tsk tsk... they do say the eyes are the first to go...

Step away from the young maidens my kinky pirate friend and scroll up... ;)
He he he Thanks

It's from mast .......

.... well you know :wankit:

XXXPhoto
01-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Vick,

Be careful sweetie... You'll get anemic inflating that cutlass of yours!

cj
01-10-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 9 2005, 05:06 PM
JoeE was always good as good with me , I really get fed up actually about all the hating that goes on about him .
the hating isn't for no reason Nick ... he's earned every piece of his reputation, good and bad.

DrumWild
01-10-2005, 02:15 AM
lots of teasers are in the webcam, you just have to search for good models

CamZ_Dan
01-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

We are currently working on putting together some promo packs of our cam models for use to promo or tease.

We do have a couple of things right now that you may find helpfull.

One we have a free version of the live hardcor content that leads to our upsell PrivateCamZ.

We also have a great "Live Now" button that is an acual live stream of a random girl that is currently available for private shows on PrivateCamZ.

Please feel free to drop me a note dan@camz.com or drop a note to our affiliate manager Zoe Zoe@camz.com we would be happy to help.

www.camz.com

TheEnforcer
01-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Will be interested too....