PDA

View Full Version : Juicy Gossip.

Nickatilynx
01-08-2005, 11:55 AM
There must be some juicy or sleezy gossip from the show for fuck sake!!

Someone must have done something embarrassing.

Come on!!!

*KK*
01-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Unfortunately I behaved myself so well this time I wasn't around to see any of the idiocy. Oh well, next year. Oh wait, I'm not going next year, those things bore me to tears now.

Peaches
01-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Jan 8 2005, 02:15 PM
Unfortunately I behaved myself so well this time I wasn't around to see any of the idiocy. Oh well, next year. Oh wait, I'm not going next year, those things bore me to tears now.
There's always strippers and Jesus. :awinky:

Nickatilynx
01-08-2005, 02:03 PM
I seriously have always wondered if it was worth it.

The expense of the show.

Then the partying.

Then if you do make an ass of yourself , it WILL affect your bottomline.

Leenoga's new rogram went there and I think succedded by all accounts in what they wanted to do.

"Hi! We are new! We have money too!"

Other programs really just shoed that they were suffering..

note: these remarks are based on third hand accounts to me

Peaches
01-08-2005, 02:21 PM
I did a good amount of business there. Actually more than in FL which surprised me since usually the big shows produce the same for me. Smaller shows still win out though.

There's really no way to put a price on meeting new people face to face and solidifying old relationships.

And rumor has it if you've been in the biz for a while and none of the noobs recognize you, you can cut into certain lines w/o being killed. Just rumor though. B)

Lee
01-08-2005, 05:29 PM
I think the most newsworthy information about the Vegas show was that i stayed sober the whole time :zoinks:

SykkBoy
01-08-2005, 05:39 PM
well, there was my wife's broken foot, stemming from that fat fucking piece of shit SleazyDream pushing through several women bellowing "SPONSOR!" while in line for the Player's Ball (ok, it wasn't really a line, just a clusterfuck).

I, too, had a sponsor pass, but didn't have to run over any women to get through the line. I may have bumped a few people when the crowd got nuts, but managed to say "exxcuse me" and "sorry about that". This wasn't that case though, this was like a mad rush that comes with last call at the all you can eat buffet...

Nickatilynx
01-08-2005, 05:45 PM
I thought sleezydream had lost weight?

Weird that he was so rude , I had the pleasure of having dinner with his brother at my house one time and he was a perfect gentleman.

Cleo
01-08-2005, 06:10 PM
There was a show???

Nickatilynx
01-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Cleo@Jan 8 2005, 03:11 PM
There was a show???
LOL

SykkBoy
01-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 8 2005, 05:46 PM

Weird that he was so rude , I had the pleasure of having dinner with his brother at my house one time and he was a perfect gentleman.
maybe he has, so it saved some of my wife's foot

I admit, I too, was shocked at his actions...Pattyecake saw it happen as well and she was just as shocked as I was...
I'm aware of his board persona and have never held that against him, but this was truly a classless act...

pushpills
01-08-2005, 06:41 PM
he stepped on your wifes foot and broke it?

sue him, im sure theres witnesses. he's got some money.

Winetalk.com
01-08-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Jan 8 2005, 01:15 PM
and I feel LUCKTY that the business I've chosen puts nothing but glee on my face..

http://nocomments.com/law/
;)

one bloke
1) is now very famous
2) will have a photo opportunity when I serve him with at his place of business with
http://oprano.com/reporter/ present
;)

Peaches
01-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+Jan 8 2005, 07:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ Jan 8 2005, 07:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*KK*@Jan 8 2005, 01:15 PM
and I feel LUCKTY that the business I've chosen puts nothing but glee on my face..

;)

one bloke
1) is now very famous
2) will have a photo opportunity when I serve him with at his place of business with
;) [/b][/quote]
The guy says this:

By value-added do you think he meens whoever starts the most fights?

I wonder if there is extra credit for grammer?

And brings up YOUR grammar? Tell him he loses points for bad grammar AND poor spelling :P

Winetalk.com
01-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jan 8 2005, 06:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jan 8 2005, 06:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@Jan 8 2005, 07:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-*KK*@Jan 8 2005, 01:15 PM

;)

one bloke
1) is now very famous
;)
The guy says this:

By value-added do you think he meens whoever starts the most fights?

I wonder if there is extra credit for grammer?

And brings up YOUR grammar? Tell him he loses points for bad grammar AND poor spelling :P [/b][/quote]
Peaches, it was after he edited..
his original spelling of grammar was...
gramer
;)))

SykkBoy
01-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jan 8 2005, 06:42 PM
he stepped on your wifes foot and broke it?

sue him, im sure theres witnesses. he's got some money.
hairline fracture
insurance covered it, so all I give a fuck about is him acting like a man and giving a heartfelt apology...

if he wants to reach into his wallet and donate to a charity, the cost of what the medical bills would have been if not for insurance, that would be fine...

there were witnesses, including Pattyecake and Tarpy, they were amongst the pushed as well...there was also another couple and the gal was maybe 5'1" and 110 pounds, if that....they just turned and left after being charged like that....
being in a crowd like that has its obvious perils, but this was beyond a simple push and shove...that's why I'm so bent out of shape about it...

some things are more important than money....

Newton
01-08-2005, 09:37 PM
That is a terrible thing to have happened, i hope you both get the satisfaction of an apology, and a speedy recovery for your wife's foot.

SykkBoy
01-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Newton - XXXAmigoz@Jan 8 2005, 09:38 PM
That is a terrible thing to have happened, i hope you both get the satisfaction of an apology, and a speedy recovery for your wife's foot.
yeah
we'll see, but I doubt it

yeah, she's a tough gal
I would be pissing myself over a splinter and she could have an arm chopped off and would say "it's only a flesh wound really...I'll just run it under a cold tap"

kath
01-08-2005, 11:04 PM
So sorry to hear about what happened Sykk - and sorry I missed meeting the Mrs @ the show.... hope you get that apology and her foot heals soon.

:o

P.S. - Great chatting with you in the lobby - you are SUCH the proud Papa. You just glow when you talk about your family. Hope to see you at another event soon.

cj
01-09-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jan 8 2005, 06:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jan 8 2005, 06:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jan 8 2005, 05:46 PM

I admit, I too, was shocked at his actions...Pattyecake saw it happen as well and she was just as shocked as I was...
I'm aware of his board persona and have never held that against him, but this was truly a classless act... [/b][/quote]
sounds like someone might have been under the influence of something that enhances ego

:yowsa:

I don't get the point of sponsoring an event, only to offend the crowd that you are advertising too :unsure:

Anthony
01-09-2005, 12:37 AM
I remember getting to the side door and seeing the stampede.

Was this about the same time that Flavor Flav couldn't get in?

SykkBoy
01-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by cj+Jan 9 2005, 12:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jan 9 2005, 12:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jan 8 2005, 06:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jan 8 2005, 05:46 PM

I'm aware of his board persona and have never held that against him, but this was truly a classless act...
sounds like someone might have been under the influence of something that enhances ego

:yowsa:

I don't get the point of sponsoring an event, only to offend the crowd that you are advertising too :unsure: [/b][/quote]
this incident wasn't so much about the Player's Ball as it is an "elite" webmaster thinking he's better than everyone else (and not in the j'dork kind of way)

SykkBoy
01-09-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Anthony@Jan 9 2005, 12:38 AM
I remember getting to the side door and seeing the stampede.

Was this about the same time that Flavor Flav couldn't get in?
unruly crowds are one thing and hey, they can be fun sometimes ;-)
yeah, it was close to that time...

Anthony
01-09-2005, 12:47 AM
I didn't see you, but was next to the door when he pushed past me. I was behind another person, but I swear to God if he touched me, I would have laid his fat ass out.

'I'm sorry to hear about sykkgrrl. :(

SykkBoy
01-09-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Anthony@Jan 9 2005, 12:48 AM
I didn't see you, but was next to the door when he pushed past me. I was behind another person, but I swear to God if he touched me, I would have laid his fat ass out.

'I'm sorry to hear about sykkgrrl. :(
next time I'll hire you as my hired muscle ;-)

thanks, she's doing better...she's a trooper

was also great to spend some time with you before the show.
dinner was great and the kids had a blast, except my daughter who was sick....
we're doing Joe's Crabshack again next week because they keep bugging me about it...

Nickatilynx
01-09-2005, 01:28 AM
sykk,

Firstly my apologies for being flipent in my earlier post.

I misunderstood.

Again my apologies and best wishes to your wife.

I hope he will have the good grace to apologise.

cj
01-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Anthony@Jan 9 2005, 12:48 AM
LMAO

oh god that would have been priceless

almost as much as the JB/JoeE punch up in Miami a few years ago :biglaugh:

who is he anyway?

i think i recognise the name from gfy but I've never bothered to pay attention

SykkBoy
01-09-2005, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 9 2005, 01:29 AM
sykk,

I misunderstood.

no worries
he did apologize, although it was a weak one, it was accepted...

my kids want me to go frag some soldiers on Killzone with them and not pissing on GFY ;-)

SykkBoy
01-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by cj+Jan 9 2005, 01:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jan 9 2005, 01:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Jan 9 2005, 12:48 AM
LMAO

oh god that would have been priceless

almost as much as the JB/JoeE punch up in Miami a few years ago :biglaugh:

who is he anyway?

i think i recognise the name from gfy but I've never bothered to pay attention [/b][/quote]
he has a sizeable TGP (actually one of the biggest)
beyond that I don't really know nor do I care to know...

JoesHO
01-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Fuck Sleazydream, he is a piece of shit on all accounts!!!!

NEVER does he do anything with class.

sorry to hear about your wife Sykk....

damn a chance to sock sleazy and have a good legal defense, shit maybe I shoulda went to that party after all LOL

he is well hyped on GFY but I actually think there are many TGP's that are both bigger, and the owners are way more grounded in reality...

this cocksmoker thinks he is one step next to the pope.

Evil Chris
01-09-2005, 11:44 AM
It's a new year and I'm trying to be less of a sarcastic bastard.
So I'll let this thread be for now. B)

LeeNoga
01-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 8 2005, 10:29 PM
sykk,

I misunderstood.

OMFG! He's human :-))

SykkBoy
01-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by LeeNoga+Jan 9 2005, 08:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeeNoga @ Jan 9 2005, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Jan 8 2005, 10:29 PM
sykk,

I misunderstood.

OMFG! He's human :-)) [/b][/quote]
some of us have known Nick to be human, but had to sign NDA's and were not allowed to publicly out him....but they've since expired