View Full Version : party reviews

gonzo
01-06-2005, 05:37 AM
Rum jungle... Didn't have the homie hook up so dmonee was able to tip the doorman and buy homies in leaving ...jenna and party sponsors in the cold. Including jackie marland from howard stern show.

Much boasting about cristal amounted to a a sip for all at midnight. I helped out the cheap braggart and sent a dozen assorted donuts. Aren't yall glad you kissed ass all this time?

Extreme fetish party ..... Extreme class. Comp limobus rides...everyone with a ticket got in. No long lines....open bar hot tunes and babes. Extreme paychecks knows how to throw a real party without demanding ass kissing and begging. I gurss its easy when your sites convert and retain.

More reviews and pics later.

Raven
01-07-2005, 07:00 PM
The best party was the one we got into...with you in that coat..so verra sexy...

Fat Fucking Nobodies....rocked.

Where's my tee shirt?

Seriously, Jungle Bash....stood in line for what..twenty minutes..and then left. Had a better time at Krispy Kreme!

Nickatilynx
01-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Even up here In Vancouver I heard the FFN party rocked.

Cheap , cheerful and unpretentious.

Excellent ....(in the manner of Mr.Burns)

( i better be up on the ffn site soon too btw...or I will scream and scream and make myself sick , and I can! )

And I also heard that the Extreme party kicked ass too.

VooMan
01-07-2005, 07:10 PM
I am REALLY sorry I missed the FFN bash. We were so slammed trying to get ready for Tony's last minute idea that I couldn't make it. :(

kath
01-07-2005, 08:16 PM
FWIW I already gave my .02 cents on K-Com. The FFN party was definitely the place to be...

:rokk:

SykkBoy
01-07-2005, 08:36 PM
blah, with my hectic schedule I missed the FFN bash...
the Extreme Paychecks party was ok, just not my type of music, but hey, I got to meet Lemmy! Also, liked the fgact that there were zero problems at the door (aside from a few surfers getting in)....it was refreshing not to have to slide a $20 under a pass to get through the doors to a private party....

gonzo
01-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Pictures on the way soon. Thanks to all of you that came out and those of you that didnt....we had a donut for you!

I took several pictures with Private Ivy!

Biggy
01-08-2005, 03:39 AM
I went to Junglebash, Extreme, and TGP VIP, and Players ball -- all were great..

some difficulties at first with the players ball, but it ended up working out alright.

JoeSHO - good seeing you ;)

SykkBoy
01-08-2005, 03:49 AM
I would have preferred more "fetish" at the fetish party
the player's ball would have been more fun without a foot injury to my wife

I wasn't at a lot of the parties...mainly did that zombie shuffle around the island bar 50 times...

Peaches
01-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jan 8 2005, 04:50 AM
I heard about your wife's injury :grrr: Hope she's OK!!

gonzo
01-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Word travels fast about the FFNB event.

http://www.klixxx.com/archive/vivalasvegas.shtml

Thanks Klixxx!

Nick and I are excited to be working with the entire crew both old and new. Congrats to Raven on landing a job with them. I just got my copy after I went to Vegas so Ill be reading today as I cut back the swelling on my feets.

vdc-Loki
01-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Welcome home bro :) When you get your voice backand some rest i'll ring ya

-Loki-

Raven
01-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 8 2005, 07:05 AM

Thanks Klixxx!

Nick and I are excited to be working with the entire crew both old and new. Congrats to Raven on landing a job with them. I just got my copy after I went to Vegas so Ill be reading today as I cut back the swelling on my feets.
It was a tough sell, Gonzo. Been trying to get my foot in the door for years now. Thanks for the congrats on the Klixxx gig!

WHERE'S MY TEE SHIRT?

:purpdance:

gonzo
01-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Raven+Jan 8 2005, 07:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Raven @ Jan 8 2005, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jan 8 2005, 07:05 AM

Thanks Klixxx!

It was a tough sell, Gonzo. Been trying to get my foot in the door for years now. Thanks for the congrats on the Klixxx gig!

WHERE'S MY TEE SHIRT?

:purpdance: [/b][/quote]
Black or white?

grimm
01-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jan 8 2005, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jan 8 2005, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Raven@Jan 8 2005, 07:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jan 8 2005, 07:05 AM

Thanks Klixxx!

WHERE'S MY TEE SHIRT?

Black or white? [/b][/quote]
hey wheres mine! :) im mikes partner and i dont get one, i feel so lowly, im a FFN, sxl, black, pretty please, ill dance sexy for you!

SykkBoy
01-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey Gonzo, I didn't get mine either, so doubledipped my DMPM gear...
hehehe
was great seeing and chatting with you again as well as chatting with Joesho about a big announcement that will be hitting Oprano soon :)

gonzo
01-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Jan 8 2005, 07:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Jan 8 2005, 07:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 8 2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Raven@Jan 8 2005, 07:00 PM

Thanks Klixxx!

WHERE'S MY TEE SHIRT?

Black or white?
hey wheres mine! :) im mikes partner and i dont get one, i feel so lowly, im a FFN, sxl, black, pretty please, ill dance sexy for you! [/b][/quote]
Grimm I got a batch of black ones I need to go pick up .Forest and Joe both left theirs in Vegas. Guess I be mailing a lot of shit.

I got one to still send to Buff as well.

Bestat
01-08-2005, 11:55 PM
I only attended one party this year. my first FFN party :) Had a wonderful time, good folks, great donuts and excellent conversation.

Thank you Gonzo.

Did not miss the mayhem of the other parties, did the business I went to do, ate well and got plenty of rest. Guess I am pretty boring...LOL

cj
01-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Raven+Jan 8 2005, 07:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Raven @ Jan 8 2005, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Jan 8 2005, 07:05 AM

Thanks Klixxx!

WHERE'S MY TEE SHIRT?

:purpdance: [/b][/quote]
congrats raven!!! welcome aboard!!!

looking forward to working with you in '05

the Klixxx team are great peeps to work with :okthumb:

kath
01-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by cj+Jan 8 2005, 09:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jan 8 2005, 09:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Raven@Jan 8 2005, 07:00 PM

Thanks Klixxx!

WHERE'S MY TEE SHIRT?

congrats raven!!! welcome aboard!!!

looking forward to working with you in '05

the Klixxx team are great peeps to work with :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
We're thrilled to have Raven on the team! Official PR comes out next week - but ya heard it here first on Oprano! :rokk:

Klixxx is definitely the place to read articles/tips/news written by REAL webmasters and industry pros... CJ is just one of the many veterans that we've got writing for us on a regular basis. Her Crossover series is a big hit!

If you aren't getting Klixxx at your home/office - hit me up on ICQ - 29052013 and let's get you hooked up!

....and what's this about t-shirts? *hint hint* :yowsa:

kath
01-09-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Bestat@Jan 8 2005, 08:56 PM
I only attended one party this year. my first FFN party :) Had a wonderful time, good folks, great donuts and excellent conversation.

Thank you Gonzo.

Did not miss the mayhem of the other parties, did the business I went to do, ate well and got plenty of rest. Guess I am pretty boring...LOL
So happy we got to spend time with you and the Exclusive Media Group team Bestat - it's been WAY too long. Dinner was fantastic - and the conversation/company was even better!

Looking forward to seeing you again in San Diego. I guess now it's 100% certain that you'll be there after tonight's game. lol (and YES... it is grumpy at our house tonight... like a black cloud decended when the tie was broken in OT...)

See you in a couple of months hon - let's definitely plan to get together again!

:bdance:

cj
01-09-2005, 01:37 AM
This next article will be the 6 month mark since I started writing the regular column again!

I'm always getting comments from all areas of the industry - Klixxx has this amazing variety of webmasters that read it ... and so many who you have NEVER seen on the boards or at shows.

I spoke to someone recently who had been around since 96, knew a few of the early guys, but had not spoken to many within the industry since!

There's that word of the week again Kath - Oldtimers LOL

kath
01-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jan 8 2005, 10:38 PM
This next article will be the 6 month mark since I started writing the regular column again!

I'm always getting comments from all areas of the industry - Klixxx has this amazing variety of webmasters that read it ... and so many who you have NEVER seen on the boards or at shows.

I spoke to someone recently who had been around since 96, knew a few of the early guys, but had not spoken to many within the industry since!

There's that word of the week again Kath - Oldtimers LOL
I know.... I'm trying not to keep using it but it's really a POSITIVE thing really....

It just felt so good in that sea of we'll-probably-never-see-'em-again newbies to also find so many industry vets that were worth taking time out to talk with, catch up on what they've been up to, share pics of kids/pets and do a little biz as well.

After years of working with mainly noobs, it was nice to REALLY talk shop.

:rokk: :rokk: :rokk:

And.... I said this before but.... you were SO missed!

Bestat
01-09-2005, 02:44 AM
Kath, it was wonderful to spend time with you again, definitely one of the highlights of the show. It had been too long, and having some private time was so special.

Tell the Big Lug I feel for him, not going to get too cocky though....Bronco's have a long way to go. :)

Billy
01-09-2005, 03:32 AM
Gonzo.. did you miss me ??

Hell Puppy
01-09-2005, 05:06 AM
Anyone have a review of the Players Ball? Curious how it came off with the CES crowd in town.

I was nursing a mutant blister on my foot and just wasn't up to it. A bad taste in my mouth from seeing the D-Money action at Rumjungle first hand didn't help.

I know it couldn't have gone too late as I saw D$ cruising past the official FFN Pai Gow table a bit after 2AM.

Hell Puppy
01-09-2005, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Jan 8 2005, 03:50 AM

I wasn't at a lot of the parties...mainly did that zombie shuffle around the island bar 50 times...
I'll agree with everyone on the Extreme Paychecks party. Not alot of people in costume, and some extra signage for the VIPs would've been nice, but very well done.

There was no real wait for the bus either going or coming. No problem at all getting in, proving that it is possible to throw a big party at a club without creating a goat fuck at the door. Free booze was still flowing around 3AM when we left.

The big parties are on the decline, in fact the parties that do happen are getting more and more exclusive overall. And it's no wonder. Freeloaders with no traffic get in, while guys who aren't busy being "players" and instead just quietly run their business are often left outside. Where's the ROI in that?

And I know for me, although I try to see things for what they are, when I do my sponsor house cleaning each year, usually soon after Vegas, the way the companies were reflected at Internext does weigh into my decisions. Do they look like up 'n comers? On the way out? Class acts? Well organized?

If I were one of the sponsors of the Jungle Bash, i'd be PISSED off. Meanwhile, Extreme Paychecks gets an "A" from me for the image they presented at Internext.

Lee
01-09-2005, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Jan 9 2005, 12:33 AM
You were missed by our group Billy.

Actually your name came up in conversation a couple of times and, it was nothing sexual either.. go figure :zoinks:

Opti
01-09-2005, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by kath@Jan 9 2005, 04:42 PM
I know.... I'm trying not to keep using it but it's really a POSITIVE thing really....

It just felt so good in that sea of we'll-probably-never-see-'em-again newbies to also find so many industry vets that were worth taking time out to talk with, catch up on what they've been up to, share pics of kids/pets and do a little biz as well.

From 20,000 miles away Internext was sounding like an event I was lucky to have missed for a while there.. until I read your article. Your slant on Internext left me feeling like I had missed something worthwhile.. AVN should send you flowers for writing that one! :)

I know for me, although I try to see things for what they are, when I do my sponsor house cleaning each year, usually soon after Vegas, the way the companies were reflected at Internext does weigh into my decisions. Even without being there it's hard to avoid thinking extremepaychecks=goodthings with posts about the way they handled their party everywhere.

(Why haven't you got them signed up as a sponsor here yet Gonzo/Nick? They have paid ads and masses of sig whores on every adult board I read!!)

gonzo
01-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Jan 9 2005, 03:33 AM
I missed you lots Billy.
I set my spring and fall wardrobe by your example on how you dress for the parties.

Hell Puppy
01-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Jan 9 2005, 03:33 AM
All the women kept asking two questions:

1) Where's billy?

2) Who's the Asshole of the Year?

grimm
01-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jan 8 2005, 06:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jan 8 2005, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by grimm@Jan 8 2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 8 2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Raven@Jan 8 2005, 07:00 PM

Thanks Klixxx!

WHERE'S MY TEE SHIRT?

Black or white?
hey wheres mine! :) im mikes partner and i dont get one, i feel so lowly, im a FFN, sxl, black, pretty please, ill dance sexy for you!
Grimm I got a batch of black ones I need to go pick up .Forest and Joe both left theirs in Vegas. Guess I be mailing a lot of shit.

I got one to still send to Buff as well. [/b][/quote]
Freakin Sweet. you rock gonzo. its like christmas in january.

grimm
01-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jan 9 2005, 05:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jan 9 2005, 05:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy@Jan 9 2005, 03:33 AM
All the women kept asking two questions:

1) Where's billy?

2) Who's the Asshole of the Year? [/b][/quote]
those werent women, if they were asking about bily they had to be preop transexuals:)

grimm
01-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jan 9 2005, 05:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jan 9 2005, 05:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy@Jan 9 2005, 03:33 AM
I missed you lots Billy.
I set my spring and fall wardrobe by your example on how you dress for the parties. [/b][/quote]
the world is going to have a shortage of bowling shirts with martini glasses on them, very soon... just a feeling i had.

gonzo
01-09-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Opti+Jan 9 2005, 06:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Opti @ Jan 9 2005, 06:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kath@Jan 9 2005, 04:42 PM

From 20,000 miles away Internext was sounding like an event I was lucky to have missed for a while there.. until I read your article. Your slant on Internext left me feeling like I had missed something worthwhile.. AVN should send you flowers for writing that one! :)

I know for me, although I try to see things for what they are, when I do my sponsor house cleaning each year, usually soon after Vegas, the way the companies were reflected at Internext does weigh into my decisions. Even without being there it's hard to avoid thinking extremepaychecks=goodthings with posts about the way they handled their party everywhere.

(Why haven't you got them signed up as a sponsor here yet Gonzo/Nick? They have paid ads and masses of sig whores on every adult board I read!!) [/b][/quote]
Actually Opti... Ive used them as a sponsor for a while now.
The sites do convert well.
Its no secret that Spaz worked there for a year as well so I know the company pretty damn well.

I have Nate's card here and Ill be getting in touch with him during the work week.

Its been a timing thing in the past. If your an affiliate why not let John and the crew know youd like to see an Extreme Paychecks presence here on Oprano?

Certainly they know they are quite welcome.

Peaches
01-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by grimm@Jan 9 2005, 09:48 AM
those werent women, if they were asking about bily they had to be preop transexuals:)
Ahem, I'm a woman! (I did run a check first before I posted :awinky: )

And Grimm, it wouldn't kill YOU to show up for a Peaches' hug every couple of years either, ya know. <_<

mojobill
01-09-2005, 09:37 AM
I did not make ONE party this year.... by design! ;-)

But, I dont know HOW I forgot about and missed the FFN one.... what the fuck was I thinking????

Peaches
01-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by fatbaby@Jan 9 2005, 10:38 AM
I did not make ONE party this year.... by design! ;-)

But, I dont know HOW I forgot about and missed the FFN one.... what the fuck was I thinking????
You DID however find us the Sportsbook! :) We realized that's the place to hang where you can be w/in fast walking distance from the circle bar to make a run every half hour or so, but still have a place to drink and hear each other talk. :okthumb:

MrMaryLou
01-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Gonzo the FFN rocked is was great seeing everyone :)

Cleo
01-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Waves to Boob Head. :nyanya:

There doesn't seem to be a lot of pics posted for this show.

MrMaryLou
01-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Cleo wanna play guess the boobs :)

Cleo
01-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Well I know none are mine this year. lol

Sure let's see some boobs…

JoesHO
01-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Well , I too think the Party scene is in decline, and really sucked this year, ( I thought it was just me LOL)

1.) Rum Jungle was a fucking joke ( yes we were a sponsor, but had NOTHING to do with anything involved with the planning lol) I personally witnessed three sig whores walk in, and between them they might make 400 bucks a week in revenue ( they were sporting VIP passes of course lol) Then within five minutes I watched the doormen turn away Tera Patrick, The Al4A people, and then to top it off they actually were not letting Jenna's Bodyguards in so her WHOLE crew including several pornstars told them to get fucked and walked out....
Why the fuck Epic did not have someone posted at the door to stop this is way beyond comprehension for me. ( note to self NEVER sponsor another party with ANYONE incompetent!)

2.) GFY party-- I hear that the girl everyone was taking a go at, got her test results back AFTER the party, and she poppped positive for chlamydia.... oooops LOL thank god I did not take that 45 min ride to see some slut fuck a bunch of horney kids....

3.) Players Ball--- LOL LOL LOL I decided to skip this one this year after the last two years.. how does the saying go? fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me, but what happens when you say fool me three times...? ( I was too scared to find out )

4.) Extreme fetish rocked

5.) I really enjoyed the opportunity to go to the suite party of AEBN, and of Karups, dormbucks, and the rest of the amature bash crew.

6.) I too agree FFN was the highlight of my party shcedual, ( but hey free donoughts to a stoner is better than sex on certain days LOL)

I really appreciate the chance to chat with more Oprano people, some for the first time, and some a repeat.. but it was truley the best show I have attended just for this fact alone!!!! I know you all know who you are, and I think the meeting was more important than the name dropping so I will leave it at a simple thank you!

Evil Chris
01-09-2005, 11:38 AM
We were also a sponsor or the Jungle Bash, and I had no idea of the problems at the door. I had a problem getting in myself at about 10:30. I managed to get in the front door, and I brought in as many people as they would let me.

Story I'm getting is the club was either at capacity, or it was starting to cost the organizer more money. Somehow I doubt it was the former. I haven't seen club capacity rules ever enforced in Las Vegas.

I also went to the Meatcash/OC Cash party suite. Good times. I met a bunch of people I had never met before.

FFN at Krispy Kreme... dammit I messed up on the timings. Went there at 5, nobody around. I went back to the hotel and realized it was on at 8. So I laid my head down for a bit and got up way too late. ARG... sorry Gonzo.

Opti
01-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by MrMaryLou@Jan 10 2005, 01:55 AM
Cleo wanna play guess the boobs :)
Does Cleo really need to repeat herself MML?!!? :P

Show Us Ya Tits!

One of your Miami show pics is 3rd highest rated pic with 19,000 votes on one of my rate-me sites
http://g-string.burglers.org/?id=1315

So Impress Us Again Please! :rokk:

Raven
01-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jan 8 2005, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jan 8 2005, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Raven@Jan 8 2005, 07:00 PM

Thanks Klixxx!

WHERE'S MY TEE SHIRT?

Black or white? [/b][/quote]
Black, baby....I'll get my addy to you asap!!

LeeNoga
01-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Congrats Raven!

It was great to see everyone after so many years...it seems nobody aged but me and Bang Wang :-))

I did not do all the parties, did the players ball and it pissed me off waiting outside in freezing cold weather for an hour before security realized it was me and pulled me inside...thank god...I had no jacket, I am from Florida :-))

Everyone thanks for all the good wishes with XBC, we had a great show :-))

I look forward to attending all the webmaster events this year...it is like a family re-union :-)

Gonzo, did not see your fanny around to bite! *sigh*

gonzo
01-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by LeeNoga@Jan 9 2005, 03:55 PM

You walked right past me in your "Steve Perry" jacket.

I was talking to Aly so Im sure thats the ass you were looking at instead.

SykkBoy
01-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by LeeNoga@Jan 9 2005, 03:55 PM
Congrats Raven!

It was great to see everyone after so many years...it seems nobody aged but me and Bang Wang :-))

I did not do all the parties, did the players ball and it pissed me off waiting outside in freezing cold weather for an hour before security realized it was me and pulled me inside...thank god...I had no jacket, I am from Florida :-))

Everyone thanks for all the good wishes with XBC, we had a great show :-))

I look forward to attending all the webmaster events this year...it is like a family re-union :-)

every time I saw you, I was in the middle of a conversation, so didn't have any time to step aside for a "hello"
the new program looks good and I have no doubts it'll be a huge success
best of luck with it

Eddie
01-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 6 2005, 02:38 AM
Rum jungle... Didn't have the homie hook up so dmonee was able to tip the doorman and buy homies in leaving ...jenna and party sponsors in the cold. Including jackie marland from howard stern show.

Much boasting about cristal amounted to a a sip for all at midnight. I helped out the cheap braggart and sent a dozen assorted donuts. Aren't yall glad you kissed ass all this time?

Extreme fetish party ..... Extreme class. Comp limobus rides...everyone with a ticket got in. No long lines....open bar hot tunes and babes. Extreme paychecks knows how to throw a real party without demanding ass kissing and begging. I gurss its easy when your sites convert and retain.

More reviews and pics later.
Yup, could't get in to the jungle fuck, so We took Jackie Marland up to the Mix instead and had a blast hanging out, David Copperfield stopped by and hung with our little group for a bit, Jackie hung with us for 4 days, GREAT guy to be around, funny as hell. Finished off the week with Richard Simons (Kiss)

Peaches
01-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Eddie@Jan 9 2005, 07:16 PM
Finished off the week with Richard Simons (Kiss)
Hmmm - either you meant you kissed Richard Simmons or you meant Gene Simmons :awinky:

Nickatilynx
01-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jan 9 2005, 03:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jan 9 2005, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Eddie@Jan 9 2005, 07:16 PM
Hmmm - either you meant you kissed Richard Simmons or you meant Gene Simmons :awinky: [/b][/quote]
and dependent on the answer...

I say "cool"

or I shout "homo!"

:)

Eddie
01-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jan 9 2005, 03:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jan 9 2005, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Eddie@Jan 9 2005, 07:16 PM
Hmmm - either you meant you kissed Richard Simmons or you meant Gene Simmons :awinky: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :yowsa:

WHAT A TYPO! to funny, hey that's what I get sitting in the tub typing on Oprano...

Yes, I meant Gene Altho, I bet taking Richard to some of the partys would have been interesting..... LOL

We had the limo packed with girls and Gene and headed off to find the Masion party... after about 45 minutes of driving around we said fuck it and head back to the V.

I need to call Jakie and have him post over here, he would get a kick out of it.

Anthony
01-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Rum Jungle? We went to Red Square instead next door and had a better time.

AEBN suite was a happening place.

Meatcash/OCCash had a great party.

For those of you who made it to WRS/Macdaddybucks.com party tuesday night, thanks for coming! It was a success, and no one got turned away from the door. :)

We sponsored the Player's Ball, after about a half hour trying to get in, had a blast. We had the tables as soon as you came up the stairs and I literally had the chance to see and talk to everyone.

I usually dont' get drunk but those vodka redbulls kicked my ass.

I got alot of work, new business done this show. Definately without having to live the Rockstar personna that I saw alot of.

Evil Chris
01-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Jan 9 2005, 07:46 PM
Rum Jungle? We went to Red Square instead next door and had a better time.
Had dinner there before the party.
Great food!