PDA

View Full Version : Domain Management

Nickatilynx
01-03-2005, 02:04 PM
WARNING! Boring post for some , but educational hopefully for a few.

As I've said before I'm rebuilding slowly but surely my "empire"

see http:://www.buildinganempire.com

I am literally going back to ground level.In many cases demolision has been better than restoration.

Building up REAL, stable , and in this day and age , legal traffic.

So last week I start looking at what programs are out there to slowly start sending traffic to (as my own paysites need complete overhauling ,I'm gonna be busy in 2005)

So I look round at proggies out there and see that

Netpond Cash (http://click.netpondcash.com:8080/ct?id=28101&banner=1143)

has some good sites. ( Note webmaster referral code , maximise EVERY penny -forgot to do that lately)

So I think fuck it. I have loads of domains just sitting there , doing literally nothing.

So I tell Technick to refresh a few.

Fuck me if there isn't dribbles of traffic.

Fuck me they've picked up a couple of sales.

Fuck me I've refreshed hentai sites to them and they have no hentai sites , I'll send those hits to some progie with hentai sites.

Fuck me the hentai typeins get a couple of sales.

Gouing right back to basics , in under a week I've picked up 5 sales .

Found money. An extra ,say 5k a yrs...just like that.Its like findibng change down the crack in your sofa , and took the same time.

And I'm supposed to know what I'm doing? Fuck no!!!!

BUT I am REMEBERING what it is I do.

;-)))

Might turn ilynx.com into a TGP , can't be any worse than the butchers ;-)))

sarettah
01-03-2005, 02:27 PM
I can send traffic to sites all day and all night and not get a fucking sale dammit....

I hate you.

But here is something that might help you in your rebuilding efforts...

List of the various sites I extracted from my sponsor lists (Grogan asked for something like this a while back and I did not have an updated copy, now I do):

http://www.cockinpuss.com/sponlist.txt

anyway, that might help in some small way...

If it will help and if technick needs them in some other format (comma delimited, dbf, whatever) let me know and I'll email it to him.

Naughty
01-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Nick, I know how you feel. I've been slacking the past year as I kind of made my target of monthly income, so I slacked 22 hours a day for a year.

This year I want to triple my income, so I am pretty damn busy too. Lots of good things in the working. TBA.

Nickatilynx
01-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Naughty@Jan 4 2005, 07:19 AM
Nick, I know how you feel. I've been slacking the past year as I kind of made my target of monthly income, so I slacked 22 hours a day for a year.

This year I want to triple my income, so I am pretty damn busy too. Lots of good things in the working. TBA.
:okthumb:

A lot of pople on Oprano are on the same page :)

Vick
01-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jan 4 2005, 12:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jan 4 2005, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Naughty@Jan 4 2005, 07:19 AM

:okthumb:

A lot of pople on Oprano are on the same page :) [/b][/quote]
Hmmmm I'd say yes but

with that misspelling I don't know if it's Pope or people :P