PDA

View Full Version : Validation Email

weirdharold
01-02-2005, 02:01 AM
:bjump: :cdance: :purpdance: :gbounce: Well I will just be damned..... After registering here and waiting and waiting for a validation Email , requesting it be resent then waiting some more and requesting it be resent again and waiting, sending an Email to the admin. about not receiving a validation Email and waiting and trying to post, then requesting it be resent again..... I finally got it.... was beginning to think I wasn't wanted here! :yowsa:

Newton
01-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Welcome aboard ... :salute: Now you have to tell everyone a bit about yourself :agrin:

gonzo
01-02-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by weirdharold@Jan 2 2005, 02:02 AM
:bjump: :cdance: :purpdance: :gbounce: Well I will just be damned..... After registering here and waiting and waiting for a validation Email , requesting it be resent then waiting some more and requesting it be resent again and waiting, sending an Email to the admin. about not receiving a validation Email and waiting and trying to post, then requesting it be resent again..... I finally got it.... was beginning to think I wasn't wanted here! :yowsa:
My guess is that you got caught between the transition when we shifted the servers and mail system.

Welcome to the gumbo and sorry for the delay.

weirdharold
01-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Thanks gonzo, I am sure you are correct about what went wrong... although if something can go wrong... with me.... it usually does!

weirdharold
01-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Newton - XXXAmigoz, about myself..... Well I have been trying to learn how to make a living out off the web for several years now.... met with limited success... started getting lazy and watched the biz changing and backed away some.... So now I am simply keeping my feet wet and looking around for "my" new direction..... Many of the members here know me or of me... I am a real person but still a rather novice in the industry.... I am fair at networking though and have made many friends in the adult industry.... some players and many wannabe's..... but I enjoy knowing each and everyone of them... and looking forward to getting to know more.

Some places I post a fair amount, others, I say little unless I feel it important.... But I read a lot of different places....

Looking forward to knowing more about the members here and getting to know several of you.

Nickatilynx
01-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Welcome to Oprano weirdharold :)

Stick around , we are really quite a friendly bunch :)