PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

Tommy behind tha Deuce
12-31-2004, 09:44 AM
Hello, I am "tommy behind tha Deuce".

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. Wishing you a Safe and Happy New Year :bjump: :bjump:

gonzo
12-31-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Tommy behind tha Deuce@Dec 31 2004, 09:45 AM
Hello, I am "tommy behind tha Deuce".

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. Wishing you a Safe and Happy New Year :bjump: :bjump:
Welcome to the GUMBO.
Tell us about yourself.

Tommy behind tha Deuce
12-31-2004, 10:18 AM
Gumbo...hmmmm, I love gumbo.

Ok, a little about myself...............

My wife (tripplenipple) and I entered into the industry about 1 year ago. We presently own a graphics company where we manufacture interior and exterior architectural sign systems along with braille and tactile signs for the blind..

Our company is presently coming to the end of a big government contract cutting kevlar panels to be installed in 1600 hummers being shipped to Iraq.

We normally don't do work like this, but because we have a big waterjet our company was able to handle the large panels of kevlar to be cut.

We have about another 3 weeks and we should be finished so we can dedicate more time to our new venture.

During our first year we had some setbacks and needed to start over. We have been reading and learning...reading...reading.

I am presently learning Dreamweaver, HTML, while trying to grasp all the facets of this industry. There is alot to read and alot to learn.

I like banana moon pies!!! :bjump: :bjump: ....................LOL

Nickatilynx
12-31-2004, 11:42 AM
Welcome to board :)

Newton
12-31-2004, 11:46 AM
Excellent, welcome :okthumb:

kath
12-31-2004, 02:41 PM
TOMMY! B)

Welcome to the board - great to see you on Oprano!

Hadn't heard from you in awhile.... wasn't sure if things were still a "go" with that project we were working on. LMK what's up and let's talk. Will you be in Vegas? If not, let's definitely catch up in Phoenix. Looking forward to seeing you and the lovely wife again soon!

Happy New Year! :bdance:

SykkBoy
12-31-2004, 02:43 PM
Don't worry Opranauts, I put out an APB and an Amber Alert on Candice!

Welcome Tommy and wife

Tommy behind tha Deuce
12-31-2004, 02:47 PM
Hey Kath, good to hear from you. I had sent an email a while back and never heard back from you so I didn't know if you were still moving ahead with that project. Let me know and we can work on it.

I just found about this board today and decided to sign up and meet some new people.

TheEnforcer
12-31-2004, 03:05 PM
Welcome to oprano!!

Tommy behind tha Deuce
12-31-2004, 03:06 PM
Hey, thanks guys and gals for the warm welcome......