PDA

View Full Version : Quentin Boyer & Lee Noga Quit Jobs FOR...

LeeNoga
12-30-2004, 03:43 PM
http://www.xbangcash.com which launched today, BTW.

Can you believe I had to lay low for weeks after I resigned from CECash on Dec 1st?

Did you all wonder where Quentin Boyer went who was formerly the Drector of marketing and sales, and then later director of public relations at TopBucks?

Q and I have teamed up with a powerhouse Asian company who dominates Asia in the VOD and DVD market. IdeaMax has moved to the web and shot exclusive content in HD just for their reality paysites. We have released 9 of the sites today.

I have been around since 1995 in the webmaster business, and I have never been as impressed as I am now after being in LA and seeing their operations. Last place I saw millions of dollars of equipment was at Dell :-))) LOL

Internext #523, the largest booth on the floor and the coolest shirts, stop by and I am collecting 3 years of hugs.

SEND YOUR TRAFFIC and see if your surfers like high end HD booty :-)

If you want to read all the details & the background of this player, here you go.

http://www.avnonline.com/index.php?...ntent_ID=210773

Forest
12-30-2004, 03:45 PM
Congrats Lee

you and Q make a great team

:bdance:

SykkBoy
12-30-2004, 03:47 PM
um Lee, dahling
you left the h off the url, so we'll have to take initiative and copy/paste or actually type the url in our browsers now ;-)

Nickatilynx
12-30-2004, 03:50 PM
lee,

Board "personaes" and shit apart..

I wish you on a personal level all the success in the world.

(cough) Advertise on oprano ;-)))

TheEnforcer
12-30-2004, 03:55 PM
said elsewhere but worth saying again.. Congrats and good luck. Program looks good!

Lee
12-30-2004, 04:01 PM
Im sure itll do well.

Anything Quentin is attached to generally does :)

Newton
12-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Heartiest congratulations in your new venture

LeeNoga
12-30-2004, 05:13 PM
Thanks everyone :-))

Damn penquins shit on my mouse :-))

NOW... that separates Oprano from the rest!

I had to leave the boards until it was announced and Gonzo drew me out weeks ago but I could not let on....his side of the story was more dramatic, and I thought it should stand until this day when we launched XBC :-))

Nick, Q handles all the adveritsing, I manage the affiliate program and make hamsters happy, and cut nicer deals to the whales, you know the drill :-)

Yes, Lee we are going to do gay reality sites, if your wondering. Do you wonder or do you just regards? *wink*

Finally going to Internext, its been 3 years I think...so I am collecting all my kissies, squeezes, and you can hold on to the germs and show crud :-)

LeeNoga
12-30-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Dec 30 2004, 12:48 PM
um Lee, dahling
you left the h off the url, so we'll have to take initiative and copy/paste or actually type the url in our browsers now ;-)
Yes, that is bad news Syyk...

Good news, is I edited the post and fixed it :-))

XXXOOO

SykkBoy
12-30-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by LeeNoga+Dec 30 2004, 05:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeeNoga @ Dec 30 2004, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Dec 30 2004, 12:48 PM
um Lee, dahling
Yes, that is bad news Syyk...

Good news, is I edited the post and fixed it :-))

XXXOOO [/b][/quote]
;-)
program looks good
best of luck with it

Peaches
12-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Ditto Enforcer - even though I said it elsewhere, congrats! And looking forward to seeing you in Vegas!!! :) :) :)

Bestat
12-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Congrats Lee :) I will be sure to stop by for those hugs. If I can pull myself away from the slots that is...lol

Almighty Colin
12-30-2004, 07:37 PM
I don't even know where this "elsewhere" place is but grats!

Anthony
12-30-2004, 08:38 PM
Get with me Babes in Vegas!

I can see something wonderful with this.

Lee
12-30-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by LeeNoga@Dec 30 2004, 02:14 PM
Yes, Lee we are going to do gay reality sites, if your wondering.
Actually i was wondering more about when your next retirement is going to be.

Gay reality sites are over-rated imho, most of them are shit in reality.

Vick
12-30-2004, 09:50 PM
Sites look ok
Program looks like it could do well
But maybe this is just an error but on
http://www.xbangcash.com/signup.cfm

Why if getting a standard check is

Bank Name*
Bank Branch*
Bank Address*
Bank Telephone*
Bank Routing*
ABA/Swift*
Bank Acct. Number*
Beneficiary Name*
Beneficiary Address*
Beneficiary Telephone*

Required info?

LeeNoga
12-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Dec 30 2004, 06:51 PM
Sites look ok
Program looks like it could do well
But maybe this is just an error but on
http://www.xbangcash.com/signup.cfm

Why if getting a standard check is

Bank Name*
Bank Branch*
Bank Address*
Bank Telephone*
Bank Routing*
ABA/Swift*
Bank Acct. Number*
Beneficiary Name*
Beneficiary Address*
Beneficiary Telephone*

Required info?
Looking at webmasters that signed up, their accts state checks and are blank for all the bank info, I will look into this to see if I can recreate the error.

Thanks Vick :-)

Lee, with the money I am making retiring is not appealing, not even for all the redfish in the sea :-)

LeeNoga
12-30-2004, 10:17 PM
Vick, I just did a test signup and the bank info is NOT required if you choose a standard check..there is NO error checking that traps that info.

So I do not know what your talking about :(

Vick
12-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Lee - all that info I have in the post above had an asterisk next to it making it look like it was supposed to be required info

That's why I posted it might have been an error

Look at http://www.xbangcash.com/signup.cfm and see what has a red asterisk next to it in the Funds Distribution section

gonzo
12-30-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by LeeNoga@Dec 30 2004, 05:14 PM
I had to leave the boards until it was announced and Gonzo drew me out weeks ago but I could not let on....his side of the story was more dramatic, and I thought it should stand until this day when we launched XBC :-))

Of course my side of the story is always more dramatic.

Ask Confucy.

Hell Puppy
12-31-2004, 12:41 AM
Nice looking sites. Trying to see the trailers though without success.

I only sampled them on one site, late night fuckers or whatever it is is called. But the previews wont come up, just says connecting, sits for a while then does nothing.

This is using WMP10 on XP SP2.

LeeNoga
12-31-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 30 2004, 09:42 PM
Nice looking sites. Trying to see the trailers though without success.

I only sampled them on one site, late night fuckers or whatever it is is called. But the previews wont come up, just says connecting, sits for a while then does nothing.

This is using WMP10 on XP SP2.
Is this still happening? One other gent had this problem and when I checked it out it was fine...his system was buffering or something for him...these videos can be intense :-)

Let me know what happens:

lee@xbangcash.com and I will bring in the techs ASAP, holiday or not :-))

LeeNoga
12-31-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Dec 30 2004, 07:24 PM
Lee - all that info I have in the post above had an asterisk next to it making it look like it was supposed to be required info

That's why I posted it might have been an error

Look at http://www.xbangcash.com/signup.cfm and see what has a red asterisk next to it in the Funds Distribution section
Yes, you are correct, those asterisks would make one believe its required...but as you can see, you can ignore the bank info asteriks and still march forward in the signup without being trapped in error hell ...LOL.

Thanks for the feedback :-)

LeeNoga
12-31-2004, 04:01 PM
http://www.latenighthookups.com

Anyone else see or not see the trailers on the tours? I just checked and I could view them all and play them fine on a laptop.

Thanks for the eyes folks :-)

I want to see when this problem happens...

Maybe your media player is out dated? We will figure this out for you.

Newton
12-31-2004, 04:08 PM
Interesting ... I tried clicking on the Alexia clip (she's cute) and the video streamed then decided to play upside down and in lime green, similar to looking through a nightscope. Are you using some weird codec? I have media player 10 and a shit load of codecs installed already.

LeeNoga
12-31-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Newton - XXXAmigoz@Dec 31 2004, 01:09 PM
Interesting ... I tried clicking on the Alexia clip (she's cute) and the video streamed then decided to play upside down and in lime green, similar to looking through a nightscope. Are you using some weird codec? I have media player 10 and a shit load of codecs installed already.
I have passed on this info you have given, I watched the clip moments ago, it was like 39 seconds long, and it played flawless....GAWD, she is hot...hope you got to see all the clip :-)))

We are trying to determine why some can view fine and others cannot..this company has a huge staff and they can get things done like yesterday...so the more I can make them aware the faster they can make excellent changes.

Thanks Babee :-)

Newton
12-31-2004, 07:48 PM
I have a few machines here, one for pure surfing and testing, another couple for video editing and one for high end 3d. I think I probably have all of the codecs out there and it was weird .. tried it a second time as she was that cute ;) and it played but not as a nightscope view, more of an interlaced video skipping frames and no other site does that? Good luck in getting it sorted.

SykkBoy
12-31-2004, 07:51 PM
If you need a great big dick plugin for that http://www.bigdickschool.com site and you don't have it yet, you should use our http://www.monstercockproject.com big dick plugin ;-)

Hell Puppy
12-31-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by LeeNoga@Dec 31 2004, 04:02 PM

Anyone else see or not see the trailers on the tours? I just checked and I could view them all and play them fine on a laptop.

Still not working here.

It opens the window I see the player embedded with the signup form below it. It says "connecting to media" for 10-20 seconds or so, then just says "ready". If I click the play button, it just repeats that process. The window stays black, I never see anything. It never complains about a lack of a codec or anything.

I thought it might be because I use Firefox, but I switched to MSIE and had the exact same results.

This is from my notebook, so very clean standard config, nothing weird here....Windows XP SP2, WMP 10.

<shrug>

LeeNoga
12-31-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Dec 31 2004, 05:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Dec 31 2004, 05:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LeeNoga@Dec 31 2004, 04:02 PM

Still not working here.

It opens the window I see the player embedded with the signup form below it. It says "connecting to media" for 10-20 seconds or so, then just says "ready". If I click the play button, it just repeats that process. The window stays black, I never see anything. It never complains about a lack of a codec or anything.

I thought it might be because I use Firefox, but I switched to MSIE and had the exact same results.

This is from my notebook, so very clean standard config, nothing weird here....Windows XP SP2, WMP 10.

<shrug> [/b][/quote]
Hi Honey.

The techs are working on this.

Some can see things fine, some can not.

What the problem is, is heavy buffering because its streaming from http: instead of from our streaming servers. This was done so surfers could download the clips.. So when giving that perk, we caused a load buffering issue streaming HTTP://.

We are are gonna add 2 links, one for streaming and one for downloading the clip and this should solve all the problems.

The team is sorting this all out of the holiday weekend and before Internext.

Have A GREAT New Year! This year needs to end.

My personal laptop crashed and blew out the FAT table, and I blew up my Hoover Windtunnel vacuum cleaner.

Good news, is I have not touched the TV, and WILL NOT touch anything electrical until 2005! All in the last 24 hours.

XXXOOO