PDA

View Full Version : Can I handle my gf being gone for 3 months

pushpills
12-29-2004, 08:18 PM
My girlfriend is taking off feb. 15th for the mountains for 3 months (she's an outdoors type).

Her school doesnt start for a couple months after that so she wants to move in with me before she and her roomate and other friends pick a place to live. Can I handle living with a chick? I didn't do really well living with my friend for 2 months. Basically.....if she's gone for 3 months and the moves right in, am I gonna have some kinda shock? I'm guessing it'll be ok, anyone else have any experiences they'd like to share? Some of you are really helpful about relationships.

Hell Puppy
12-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Dec 29 2004, 08:19 PM
My girlfriend is taking off feb. 15th for the mountains for 3 months (she's an outdoors type).

Her school doesnt start for a couple months after that so she wants to move in with me before she and her roomate and other friends pick a place to live. Can I handle living with a chick? I didn't do really well living with my friend for 2 months. Basically.....if she's gone for 3 months and the moves right in, am I gonna have some kinda shock? I'm guessing it'll be ok, anyone else have any experiences they'd like to share? Some of you are really helpful about relationships.
Insufficient info to judge....

Here's first questions...

Do you have two bathrooms?

Does she already have part of it? (toothbrush, various girlie things)

And does she already have a drawer or part of a closet?

Nickatilynx
12-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Dec 29 2004, 05:19 PM
My girlfriend is taking off feb. 15th for the mountains for 3 months

The lengths some women will go to escape you!!!!

;-)))))

sorry had to...

I'l be serious now..

honest

JoesHO
12-29-2004, 08:59 PM
LOL LOL :D

who is she going to the mountains with ? and how far away will you be?

gonzo
12-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 29 2004, 09:00 PM

I hope Steve Grogan sent a vid cam to capture all that girl on girl action!

pushpills
12-29-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Dec 29 2004, 07:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Dec 29 2004, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Dec 29 2004, 08:19 PM

And does she already have a drawer or part of a closet? [/b][/quote]
1 bath, I keep an extra toothbrush here for her since she sleeps over a decent amount of time.

She can't have any of my bathroom or closet space.....

pushpills
12-29-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 29 2004, 07:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 29 2004, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Dec 29 2004, 05:19 PM
My girlfriend is taking off feb. 15th for the mountains for 3 months

The lengths some women will go to escape you!!!! [/b][/quote]
LOL!! :lol:

pushpills
12-29-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 29 2004, 08:00 PM

Going with school, gets credit for it. Costs 10 grand. Living in iglus (sp) canoing, not using computers, smelling bad, etc.

TheEnforcer
12-29-2004, 09:10 PM
All I got to say about your question is this......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're gonna have a meltdown!! :P

pushpills
12-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 29 2004, 08:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 29 2004, 08:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Dec 29 2004, 09:00 PM

I hope Steve Grogan sent a vid cam to capture all that girl on girl action! [/b][/quote]
There will be lesbians-a-pleanty, believe me! Not just outdoors, but columbia college affiliated! My gf knows so many dykes from working out of doors with park distrect and working summer camps.

(and yes I got her a sexy 800 dollar vid cam to take with)

pushpills
12-29-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Dec 29 2004, 08:11 PM

You've lived with/kidnapped a woman before I take it?

Hell Puppy
12-29-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Dec 29 2004, 09:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Dec 29 2004, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 29 2004, 07:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Dec 29 2004, 08:19 PM

And does she already have a drawer or part of a closet?
1 bath, I keep an extra toothbrush here for her since she sleeps over a decent amount of time.

She can't have any of my bathroom or closet space..... [/b][/quote]
It aint gonna work out.

:agrin:

gonzo
12-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Dec 29 2004, 09:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Dec 29 2004, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 29 2004, 08:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Dec 29 2004, 09:00 PM

There will be lesbians-a-pleanty, believe me! Not just outdoors, but columbia college affiliated! My gf knows so many dykes from working out of doors with park distrect and working summer camps.

(and yes I got her a sexy 800 dollar vid cam to take with) [/b][/quote]
If you start posting girl on girl vids....I will have to stop calling you Steve Grogan and agree with Nick by saying our Grogan has grown all up!

pushpills
12-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 29 2004, 08:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 29 2004, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Dec 29 2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 29 2004, 08:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Dec 29 2004, 09:00 PM

(and yes I got her a sexy 800 dollar vid cam to take with)
If you start posting girl on girl vids....I will have to stop calling you Steve Grogan and agree with Nick by saying our Grogan has grown all up! [/b][/quote]
Sorry I specialize in trannies.

*KK*
12-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Dec 29 2004, 06:09 PM

She getting all of my bathroom or closet space.....
I think you'll do just fine.

Hell Puppy
12-29-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Dec 29 2004, 10:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Dec 29 2004, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Dec 29 2004, 06:09 PM

She getting all of my bathroom or closet space.....
I think you'll do just fine. [/b][/quote]
I discovered this first time I moved one in, and this is way back in college long before any of them had time or money to truly become a clothes horse....

Luckily, it was a 2 bath....so I didn't have to go piss outside when it was cold.

But I suddenly went from having an entire huge walk in master closet to having 2 drawers and about 3 feet of rack with all of my shit crammed together. And she took the guest room closet too....that was for seasonal stuff that was out of season and stuff that isn't worn very often but absolutely must be kept at all costs.

And I couldn't move anything on a shelf anywhere without a box of shoes falling on my head, which made for a precarious balancing act due to having to tip toe between the shoe boxes in the floor.

But at least when she moved out she left the mustard. She did take the dog though, even though he liked me better... B)

Peaches
12-30-2004, 01:53 PM
5 years after I broke up with a guy, his new wife (no, she wasn't around when we were dating....) sent me in the mail a box with all my stuff I had left there - toothbrush, shampoo/conditioner, makeup, undergarments, tampons (yes, she mailed be back 3 tampons) pair of "let's go on the boat" shoes, etc.

I couldn't figure out the bigger question: Why did she send them to me instead of throwing them away and why the hell hadn't HE tossed them? :unsure:

Nickatilynx
12-30-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Dec 29 2004, 06:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Dec 29 2004, 06:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Dec 29 2004, 08:11 PM

You've lived with/kidnapped a woman before I take it? [/b][/quote]

"it puts the lotion on its' skin, or else it gets the hose again..."

oh sorry said that out loud...

TheEnforcer
12-30-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Dec 29 2004, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Dec 29 2004, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Dec 29 2004, 08:11 PM

You've lived with/kidnapped a woman before I take it? [/b][/quote]
Yes, but my answer is more a refelection on how I think YOU'LL handle it than anything! I hope everything goes ok but somehow I get the feeling your mind will work overtime and you'll go nuts.

Mike AI
12-30-2004, 03:04 PM
You will do well Steve!!

Our little boy is growing up!

Nickatilynx
12-30-2004, 03:08 PM
your mind will work overtime and you'll go nuts.

and it does seem to only be a short trip for you ;-)))

TheEnforcer
12-30-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 30 2004, 03:09 PM
your mind will work overtime and you'll go nuts.

and it does seem to only be a short trip for you ;-)))
Look who's talking! You've been there and parked for quite some time now. I, at least, still have the trip to make!! :P

Newton
12-30-2004, 04:32 PM
3 months with the toilet seat up, enjoy it ;)