PDA

View Full Version : Are You Doing Last Minute Internext Work?

AmeliaG
12-28-2004, 02:12 PM
So how many of you are working feverishly on last minute things you wanted to have live for Internext and random errands you have to get done before you leave town?

gonzo
12-28-2004, 02:20 PM
I been washing dogs and painting barns nonstop since Thanksgiving. Bishop is a slave driver.

Lee
12-28-2004, 02:22 PM
Gonzo,

I also hear you have been 'glazing' the donuts with your own natural mixture ;)

Any truth to this rumor?

Peaches
12-28-2004, 02:25 PM
I've given up getting everything done before I leave. As long as I have a few clean clothes, the dog sitter doesn't puke when she walks into the house, I make my flight and I know where I'm supposed to be at least 20% of the time I'm in Vegas, I'm doing great :)

By my calculations, things will be caught up sometime around the 10th of Jan. They they go into a tailspin again on the 28th for another 2 weeks. <_<

NickPapageorgio
12-28-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Lee@Dec 28 2004, 11:23 AM
Gonzo,

I also hear you have been 'glazing' the donuts with your own natural mixture ;)

Any truth to this rumor?
wow...if this statement has any merit I may be glad that I was too broke to attend this show. :ph34r:

Dravyk
12-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 28 2004, 02:26 PM
I've given up getting everything done before I leave. As long as I have a few clean clothes, the dog sitter doesn't puke when she walks into the house, I make my flight and I know where I'm supposed to be at least 20% of the time I'm in Vegas, I'm doing great :)

By my calculations, things will be caught up sometime around the 10th of Jan. They they go into a tailspin again on the 28th for another 2 weeks. <_<
Going frantic. Hate this time of year! Damned time warps!

What happens Jan 28th, if I may ask?

Peaches
12-28-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Dec 28 2004, 03:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Dec 28 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Dec 28 2004, 02:26 PM

What happens Jan 28th, if I may ask? [/b][/quote]
CT graduates from Tech school :) I'll be taking all his stuff to Biloxi to ship to Japan when I go, so I can't fly - have to drive. Then he comes back for 10 days before leaving, so needless to say, there will be one or two things to do :(

I really wish Internext was in Feb - not so soon after the holidays!!

kath
12-28-2004, 02:37 PM
Dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's... basically just a bit of last minute stuff.

The good news is that a TON of Klixxx Magazines - Dec and January issues are on their way to Vegas as we speak. So if you aren't a subscriber - don't get the mag or are saying "what's Klixxx Magazine?" - make sure you grab yourself a copy. As always the end of year - and beginning of year issues really wrap things up for 2004 and crank things up for 2005. Our guest editorial writer Raven really does a kick-ass job of getting us primed for the New Year - you won't want to miss it!

Getting the pets and kids taken care of... packing the suitcase... grabbing the business cards... programming cell numbers.... *sigh*

:awinky:

Looking forward to seeing many Opranauts this year in Vegas!

gonzo
12-28-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by kath@Dec 28 2004, 02:38 PM
Dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's... basically just a bit of last minute stuff.

The good news is that a TON of Klixxx Magazines - Dec and January issues are on their way to Vegas as we speak. So if you aren't a subscriber - don't get the mag or are saying "what's Klixxx Magazine?" - make sure you grab yourself a copy. As always the end of year - and beginning of year issues really wrap things up for 2004 and crank things up for 2005. Our guest editorial writer Raven really does a kick-ass job of getting us primed for the New Year - you won't want to miss it!

Getting the pets and kids taken care of... packing the suitcase... grabbing the business cards... programming cell numbers.... *sigh*

Kath--

I still havent got my tickets for the exclusive Kblogger hardcore webmaster party.

Please advise.

Dravyk
12-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Cool on CT, Peaches!! :bdance:

(Not the work, obviously, the graduation and getting to see him part!)

kath
12-28-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 28 2004, 11:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 28 2004, 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kath@Dec 28 2004, 02:38 PM

Kath--

I still havent got my tickets for the exclusive Kblogger hardcore webmaster party.

Please advise. [/b][/quote]
Gonzo... dahling....

How could anyone hope to have a successful party up against the FFN's? We decided why fight it.... we'll just see you at Krispy Kreme!

Raven
12-28-2004, 03:15 PM
Yum. Krispy Kreme a la gonzo.

Lee
12-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Kath Gary and I need to know which of our Gay Webmaster Bash meals you would like an invite too also hon ;)

kath
12-28-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Lee@Dec 28 2004, 12:50 PM
Kath Gary and I need to know which of our Gay Webmaster Bash meals you would like an invite too also hon ;)
Hey Lee -

Sorry I didn't get in touch sooner... I thought your thing would have been sold out for space weeks ago and I wasn't sure when I'd be free - I've got lots of meetings/dinners planned for during the show... trying to make this one count.

What events are still open as of now? I'll check my schedule and try to get there. Looks like you two have been busy!

Thanks! B)

Lee
12-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Kath,

Dinner and Lunch currently have a couple of spots left :)

Thats 730pm on the 4th and 1230pm on the 5th respectively for dates/times :)

kath
12-28-2004, 05:13 PM
Kewl.

Will consult the calendar and be in touch. Thanks!

Raven
12-28-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by kath@Dec 28 2004, 02:14 PM
Kewl.

Kath...don't forget!

We've got that meeting scheduled....remember?

Raven
12-28-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 28 2004, 11:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 28 2004, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Dravyk@Dec 28 2004, 03:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Dec 28 2004, 02:26 PM

What happens Jan 28th, if I may ask?
CT graduates from Tech school :) I'll be taking all his stuff to Biloxi to ship to Japan when I go, so I can't fly - have to drive. Then he comes back for 10 days before leaving, so needless to say, there will be one or two things to do :(

I really wish Internext was in Feb - not so soon after the holidays!! [/b][/quote]
Congrats, Peaches.....

I'm with you. I wish Internext weren't so close to the holidays.....

But, it will be good to see you and everyone!!

Plus, what the hell was I going to say? Damn. It's hell getting old.

Happy New Year and I'll see you next week!

kath
12-28-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Raven+Dec 28 2004, 02:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Raven @ Dec 28 2004, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kath@Dec 28 2004, 02:14 PM
Kewl.

Kath...don't forget!

We've got that meeting scheduled....remember? [/b][/quote]
I didn't.... and I've already been in touch with you-know-who about you-know-what..... can't wait! 2005 is already looking amazing from where I'm looking.

:yowsa:

Raven
12-28-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by kath+Dec 28 2004, 02:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kath @ Dec 28 2004, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Raven@Dec 28 2004, 02:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kath@Dec 28 2004, 02:14 PM
Kewl.

Kath...don't forget!

We've got that meeting scheduled....remember?
I didn't.... and I've already been in touch with you-know-who about you-know-what..... can't wait! 2005 is already looking amazing from where I'm looking.

:yowsa: [/b][/quote]
You are so damned efficient, sis. :)

Can't wait. :)