PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to '05

NickPapageorgio
12-24-2004, 09:58 AM
Have already made many friends on this side of the internet business and I am looking forward to the next year with all of you. To those who I do business with, I am looking forward to a very productive year ahead and long lasting business relationships. Thanks Oprano for not chewing me up when I first got here. :lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear to all of you. :inlove:

JoesHO
12-24-2004, 10:12 AM
Meerry Xmas to ya my friend.... and may 05 treat you well.

Nickatilynx
12-24-2004, 10:45 AM
Nick , its been great getting to know you , and your work.

In 2005 I hope to actually contract out some work to you :)

gonzo
12-24-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by NickPapageorgio@Dec 24 2004, 09:59 AM
Have already made many friends on this side of the internet business and I am looking forward to the next year with all of you. To those who I do business with, I am looking forward to a very productive year ahead and long lasting business relationships. Thanks Oprano for not chewing me up when I first got here. :lol:

We plan to have you and Gabe lead the FFN assault on the buffets in Vegas.

You do good work Nick... hang out here more and network. Lens's crew aint got no money.

NickPapageorgio
12-24-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 24 2004, 08:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 24 2004, 08:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NickPapageorgio@Dec 24 2004, 09:59 AM

We plan to have you and Gabe lead the FFN assault on the buffets in Vegas.

You do good work Nick... hang out here more and network. Lens's crew aint got no money. [/b][/quote]
Unfortunately I won't be in Vegas. My accident and a couple other monetary speedbumps are going to keep me here in Va Beach. I will stick around here a bit more too. I go over 'there' for my daily entertainment. It's about all it's good for. :lol: