PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing with christmas

Nickatilynx
12-22-2004, 10:52 AM
Well Xmass eve , me and the family are gonna prepare everything , so there is less prep work for the cooking on Xmass day.

Then settle down and watch a ghost story

Then in the am , it will be present unwrapping for the kids.Bung the turkey in the oven.

Will have my sister and her friend over for a ridiculous large meal of oysters , salmon , ham and turkey.Plum pussing flmbed and Really good wine for them that drink it.

Then relax the rest of the day leaving the wreckage for the maid to tidy away on Boxing day :)

Its mainly for the kids.And for me to make a pig of myself :)

WE have gone a little over the top on gifts for them.But we lways do.

:)

Nickatilynx
12-22-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by pearl noir studio@Dec 22 2004, 08:34 AM
I am going to be with family and friends all weekend. Every one has bought presents. i even went to London to do some christmas shopping with my girl. Love London around this time of the year. Except the cold weather :(

what are your plans?
ahahahahahahah

Funny , I wanted to order some stuff (late) for mine and my wifes family in England and realised I still have an account at Harrods , Harvey Knicks , selfridges.

I miss fortnums food court :(

Nickatilynx
12-22-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Dec 22 2004, 08:47 AM
Im going to cleveland
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

and my uncle and i will be cooking for 2 days all our fav italian xmas treats

MMMMMMMMMMMM

and drinking wine ofcourse

:hic:
Italian?

I thought you were a mick like me , forest ?

Nickatilynx
12-22-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Colin+Dec 22 2004, 09:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Dec 22 2004, 09:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 22 2004, 10:53 AM

"A Christmas Carol"? [/b][/quote]
yup lol

The old B/W one with Alaistair Simms I believe..

lol

pearl noir studio
12-22-2004, 11:33 AM
I am going to be with family and friends all weekend. Every one has bought presents. i even went to London to do some christmas shopping with my girl. Love London around this time of the year. Except the cold weather :(

what are your plans?

hotmama
12-22-2004, 11:38 AM
we have family reunion on christmas day and we have gift giving also :hic:

Peaches
12-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Christmas at my parent's house Christmas day, family all going to dinner at a friend's house that night, then when my brother and SIL get back into town, we are having a "Christmas Slumber Party" there on the 29th :)

Forest
12-22-2004, 11:46 AM
Im going to cleveland
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

and my uncle and i will be cooking for 2 days all our fav italian xmas treats

MMMMMMMMMMMM

and drinking wine ofcourse

:hic:

Nickatilynx
12-22-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 22 2004, 09:39 AM
I am going to park my ass on a white sandy beach under a palm tree on an exotic tropical island, sipping a drink from a coconut shell with a little umbrella in it.

I always love seeing palm trees with xmas decorations in it ;-))
Bali?

Almighty Colin
12-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 22 2004, 10:53 AM

"A Christmas Carol"?

Timon
12-22-2004, 12:38 PM
I am going to park my ass on a white sandy beach under a palm tree on an exotic tropical island, sipping a drink from a coconut shell with a little umbrella in it.

I always love seeing palm trees with xmas decorations in it ;-))

TheEnforcer
12-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Cold? It was -22 with the wind chill around these parts when I woke up this morning. :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
12-22-2004, 02:01 PM
hmmmm

"the friend" interests me.

Pics?

;-))))

TheEnforcer
12-22-2004, 02:08 PM
Oh, and tmorrow night I'm going to my sisters as they are going to have their christmas with my parents tomorrow night since they are going to my brother-in-law's parent on Christmas Eve for the weekend.

I will travel up to my parents early friday (Christmas Eve) so I can get there in time to watch the Packers beat the Vikings. After they win we'll sit around and talk over drinks til late at night where I will inevitably bring up the fact that they were thinking of giving me the playoff tickets for my birthday in January so I can finally have my friend I took to two games this year watch a game the Packers actually win (took her twice this year- once in preseason and once on a Monday night and they got their asses kicked both times) and remind them how much they don't like watching games live in Dec and Jan cause of the cold. We'll open one present each and then go to bed and then open the rest in the morning on Christmas say where we will sit around and talk some more.