PDA

View Full Version : Razor and Wing nuts

Nickatilynx
12-20-2004, 02:46 PM
Anthony still burns me to this day , that we didn't snap Razor up..

I think it was offered to us for 100k???

Jesse_DD
12-20-2004, 03:28 PM
Does anyone watch that wing nuts show? These guys make furniture out of plane parts. It is a pretty cool show. The guy who runs the shop has a Razor mag in the background and then in the credits it mentions Razor mag... not sure what the affiliation is. The Botto Bro. all over the place :D

gonzo
12-20-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Jesse_DD@Dec 20 2004, 03:29 PM
Does anyone watch that wing nuts show? These guys make furniture out of plane parts. It is a pretty cool show. The guy who runs the shop has a Razor mag in the background and then in the credits it mentions Razor mag... not sure what the affiliation is. The Botto Bro. all over the place :D
I cant fit it in between the Lynchburg version of American Choppers and Iron Chef. Wheres the Cliff notes?

Jesse_DD
12-21-2004, 09:30 AM
Don't forget about Monster Garage and Monster House :rokk:

VooMan
12-21-2004, 09:55 AM
I saw wingnuts for the first time the other night, and I noticed all the Razor stuff as well...

Monster house is one way to reduce the value of your home (by at least half) in a week or less. hahaha

My favorite is Wood Works on DIY. That guy is a genius! :okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

Almighty Colin
12-21-2004, 10:04 AM
Tim Roberts, who starred in the reality TV series "Wing Nuts," squeezed his girlfriend's cheeks a little past midnight on Monday, and said "I'm so glad I finally found you." He then went downstairs for a snack of pizza pockets, and never returned. Four hours later, Roberts' girlfriend, Elissa Holland, found his 6-foot 4-inch frame collapsed on the kitchen floor.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/business/1103296.html

KC
12-22-2004, 08:40 AM
Razor did an article or at least a small feature about Moto Art in that issue. Since I have an airplane fetich, I remember seeing the article!

pearl noir studio
12-22-2004, 09:53 AM
sounds funny :lol: