PDA

View Full Version : What pisses me off about Christmas

Timon
12-19-2004, 07:56 AM
Is those xmas carols (AKA annoying children screaming their little lungs out) they play in shopping malls this time of year.

I'd actually go and buy something if I wouldn't have to leave after a minute, those xmas carols give me a headache. Can't even get some food from the supermarket without hearing this crap.

Why they play this crap is beyond me, I know there are plenty of people with bad taste but surely nobody can enjoy a 10 year old on helium screaming "last xmas I gave you my heart" from the top of his lungs?

What a way to ruin xmas!

Anthony
12-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 19 2004, 04:57 AM
Is those xmas carols (AKA annoying children screaming their little lungs out) they play in shopping malls this time of year.

I'd actually go and buy something if I wouldn't have to leave after a minute, those xmas carols give me a headache. Can't even get some food from the supermarket without hearing this crap.

Why they play this crap is beyond me, I know there are plenty of people with bad taste but surely nobody can enjoy a 10 year old on helium screaming "last xmas I gave you my heart" from the top of his lungs?

What a way to ruin xmas!
I'm about to go to Serge's and start singing at the top of my voice myself.

I really hope he doesn't shoot first and ask questions last! :)

Nickatilynx
12-19-2004, 11:23 AM
You singing?

Record him then shoot him Serge , no jury will convict you.

;-)))

Timon,

Tell them to piss off or you'll set the dogs on 'em :)

Nickatilynx
12-19-2004, 05:52 PM
musical talent of stephen hawkings on amphetamines,

Ya ever heard him sing "Devo" when he is really wasted?

Pretty good

;-)))

Rolo
12-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Yeah, why is x-mas music so retarded? And why do people think that just because they are singing about snow, santa and shit, that it sounds good?

From a merchant point of view, then I love x-mas, but keep those x-mas songs and singers to the "popstar tv shows", where someone is paid to tell them that they suck.

Mike AI
12-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Some Christmas songs are wonderful.

Serge, may I recomend some picks from Handel's Mesiah!

Halallujah!!

Newton
12-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Christmas in Death Row ;)

Snoop Dog - Santa Claus Goes Straight To The Ghetto

good tune ...

Unfortunately it is the same on the tubes in london especially at xmas, drunken fucking bums with the musical talent of stephen hawkings on amphetamines, singing and playing like they were back on the yellow bus.

Sign you are deaf and give them the finger, they cant argue with that .. or just scream fuck off in their faces generally works a treat.

Almighty Colin
12-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 19 2004, 05:53 PM

Pretty good

;-)))
I need to hang out with you.

Nickatilynx
12-19-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Colin+Dec 19 2004, 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Dec 19 2004, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 19 2004, 05:53 PM

Pretty good

;-)))
I need to hang out with you. [/b][/quote]
You do.
You are on my list of "must dine" with :)

But like a fine wine, I have aged well ,but travel poorly ;-)))

We need a Western Canadian Show again.

KK?

;-))