PDA

View Full Version : Special Holiday Greetings

Dianna Vesta
12-16-2004, 06:42 AM
I’ve been really busy lately but I wanted to stop by and wish everyone Happy Holidays and New Year. It’s been an interesting year for all of us and I am sure many of you are glad to see it end.

Gonzo & Nick- Good luck in this New Year with the board. So far it looks like you guys are doing a good job & keeping things busy. I really appreciate the updates and new flashes.

Serge & LadyLaw- It was great seeing you again. I hope you come out again soon. I have a lemon grass plant for you.

CJ- You truly do add something to the board. Nice balance, good perception with personality.

Mike & Katie – I hope you’re enjoying Florida living and that married life rolls into yet another fabulous year for you.

Forest – I love you- I hate you. You’re such a jerk but I know you’ve got a big heart and kind soul. I wish you peace and success in 2005. You better get your ass out to my farm soon.

Colin – I enjoy reading your post. I’d really like an update on your fast food diet you started last year.

Ibill- I was billing with you since the BBS days when you were Logicom. I pulled out at the birth of CCBill. I warned lots of webmasters about you but they laughed. My predictions are usually right on.

CCBill- Ups and downs but all in all you’ve done a great job.

Be safe!

Winetalk.com
12-16-2004, 06:53 AM
Tam, thanks sweety!
We absolutelly enjoyed the visit, mango and bay leaves are doing well and we are looking forward to lemon grass.
Will you make it to Boca anytime soon? Bring your friend, she is always welcomed.

Dianna Vesta
12-16-2004, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 16 2004, 06:54 AM
Tam, thanks sweety!
We absolutelly enjoyed the visit, mango and bay leaves are doing well and we are looking forward to lemon grass.
Will you make it to Boca anytime soon? Bring your friend, she is always welcomed.
yes of course. I just need to get through this crazy holiday season. We finally had to cut off shipping. I don't want to see another fucking meyer lemon tree or at least until next year.

Mostly likely I'll see you later Jan. Do you know people are ordering now for Jan? I thought I'd get a break but NOOoooooo. Good news is that I have hired help.

JoesHO
12-16-2004, 08:32 AM
Tam, I wish you all the best through this holiday season , as well. :okthumb:

Forest
12-16-2004, 09:48 AM
Love you too tam!

The best of the holidays to you and yours

Ill bring a nice bottle of red out to the farm soon

I know what u like to drink

:hic:

Forest
12-16-2004, 09:50 AM
P.S.

You forgot the word BIG in front of jerk

:P

Dianna Vesta
12-16-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Dec 16 2004, 09:51 AM
P.S.

You forgot the word BIG in front of jerk

:P
lol- you're not that big of a jerk Forest. You can't fool me.

I look forward to seeing you. Once we get the walls and floor on the tiki you should bring your pooch out and stay over.

See you soon.

Thank you Joeshos! KISS

Nickatilynx
12-16-2004, 11:32 AM
Best Wishes to you too DV :)

Nickatilynx
12-16-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Dec 16 2004, 08:07 AM

you should bring your pooch out and stay over.

pooch?

Didn't you hear?

He got rid of Mary34dd.

;-))

Forest
12-16-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 16 2004, 11:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 16 2004, 11:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dianna Vesta@Dec 16 2004, 08:07 AM

you should bring your pooch out and stay over.

pooch?

Didn't you hear?

He got rid of Mary34dd.

;-)) [/b][/quote]
hahahahahahahaha

i :lol: :lol: :wnw:

gonzo
12-16-2004, 12:38 PM
Its funny how things change over a years time. Happy Holidays.

Forest
12-16-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 16 2004, 12:39 PM
aint that the truth

Dianna Vesta
12-16-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 16 2004, 12:39 PM
They haven't changed that much.

So Gonzo, where's CJ? Darling you truly needed that balance. Nick is cool but you need an out spoken wild ass woman in the mix.

gonzo
12-16-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta+Dec 16 2004, 04:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dianna Vesta @ Dec 16 2004, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Dec 16 2004, 12:39 PM
They haven't changed that much.

So Gonzo, where's CJ? Darling you truly needed that balance. Nick is cool but you need an out spoken wild ass woman in the mix. [/b][/quote]
***Spolier...WARNING!!!****

CJ has been very busy since the summer.

Your not telling me anything I havent said a thousand times. I love CJ because I can always count on her to tell me what she honestly thinks. IT doesnt matter if she thinks I will like it or want to hear it ....she tells me anyway.

And weve both learned its ok that we dont agree 100% of the time. 20% of the time is a miracle.

I totally agree with you 1000%. CJ is my perfect foil. Shes also one of the women I respect most in this business [one of the others just posted in that Kaiser thread]. Its my goal in 2005 to fulfill my threat to take my fat ass to Austrailia to meet her.

You have to realize .... she is a crazy assed wild woman... and she puts a ton of effort,energy and emotion in anything she does. The radio show took up a lot of time...we pulled back on it together because both of us needed to focus on careers instead. The same goes with her involvement in this community. Dare I say she is more of a fixture than myself.

She will always have a place at my table even if I have to get up myself in order for her to sit.

Just dont tell her I said so or she will tell me she was right again!

JoesHO
12-16-2004, 07:12 PM
CJ is always right, she told me that the first time I ever talked with her LOL
anbd reminded me every subsequent time thereafter...

Nickatilynx
12-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 16 2004, 04:13 PM
oh no lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahaha

good burn!!!

But one day...and it will come , you will suffer for that LOL

JoesHO
12-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 16 2004, 04:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 16 2004, 04:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Dec 16 2004, 04:13 PM
oh no lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahaha

good burn!!!

But one day...and it will come , you will suffer for that LOL [/b][/quote]
I think CJ is great.... ( as long as she is not yelling at me what a dumb ass I am at the time)

Dianna Vesta
12-17-2004, 07:25 AM
It takes a very special person to be able to be forthright without insulting someone. I never got use to the way guys communicate or flame each other in the adult biz. Far too much testosterone for me. I prefer a more direct and honest approach. This is more CJ’s style and I like that. She gets to the point without being condescending.

Anyhow Gonzo… beg, borrow and steal… just get her back here.

gonzo
12-17-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Dec 17 2004, 07:26 AM
It takes a very special person to be able to be forthright without insulting someone. I never got use to the way guys communicate or flame each other in the adult biz. Far too much testosterone for me. I prefer a more direct and honest approach. This is more CJ’s style and I like that. She gets to the point without being condescending.

Anyhow Gonzo… beg, borrow and steal… just get her back here.
Ill just take the flight to Australia.

Newton
12-17-2004, 05:41 PM
May you and your families, have a delightful Christmas and New Year. May it bring you Health, Wealth and Happiness for 2005.