PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Pay = LIARS

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Competition Bureau wins refund for consumers who bought diet patch on Net

Canadian Press

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

ADVERTISEMENT

OTTAWA (CP) - Consumers who bought Zyapex and Dyapex Diet Patches can get a full refund from Performance Marketing Ltd., which made false claims about the product, the Competition Bureau said Monday.

"Performance Marketing made claims that the patches were a safe and natural weight-loss product, giving the false impression that without performing any physical exercise or dieting, a person could lose weight, ," the bureau said in a statement. The diet patches cost between $39.95 and $109.95 US.

Consumers can receive a full refund by contacting Performance Marketing at 1-888-777-6661.

"Performance Marketing also failed to enforce its (Internet) anti-SPAM policy, which led to its affiliates' use of SPAM as a means of selling Performance Marketing's products," the bureau said.

Performance has also agreed to make sure SPAM is not used to sell its products.

The case was the first under the bureau's Project FairWeb, "a dedicated Internet surveillance and enforcement program aimed at combatting misleading and deceptive advertising found on the Internet."

http://www.canada.com/health/story.html?id...f2-37ed09d4bb90 (http://www.canada.com/health/story.html?id=2c8a975d-348a-4060-9ef2-37ed09d4bb90)

leedsfan
12-14-2004, 04:10 PM
wow,

sure Kevin and Dwayne are not happy. oops

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 04:12 PM
Those were the guys with the bus at Swan-e-set , for the golf that I thrashed past in the Porsche , aren't they?

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 04:14 PM
I called up that number

It does seem to be Duane and Kevin of Extreme Pay

Looks like they are pretty fucked...i would be more worried about the fraudulent penis pills and other pharmacies they are dipped into

Now is the time for them to bankrupt and run!

I'm sueing them, i didn't lose weight, join the class action, call me! :cdance:

leedsfan
12-14-2004, 04:16 PM
Those were the guys with the bus at Swan-e-set , for the golf that I thrashed past in the Porsche , aren't they?

...the very same.

we shot a gay orgy on that bus for a DVD release.. Ricky Martin was not involved though. Sorry....

SykkBoy
12-14-2004, 04:25 PM
so, basically, they're going to lose a shitload of money because they didn't bother to put a disclaimer about exercising and diet as part of the complete program?

Although I wonder how many are going to bother to ask for their refunds? 5-10% maybe?

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 04:30 PM
Who cares about the diet pill aspect of their business

think about all the other phony products they sell that they haven't gone after them for yet, let alone non-doctor non-pharmacist online pharmacies...

http://www.extremepay.com/pages/products/index.html

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 04:38 PM
Word on the street is....

They are fucked.

Maybe someone from there would like to come and retort?

Winetalk.com
12-14-2004, 04:41 PM
I am not suing anybody, my penis grew 2 extra inches....

JoesHO
12-14-2004, 04:57 PM
sorry to see that happen.

gonzo
12-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 14 2004, 04:58 PM
sorry to see that happen.
Im not. One less bag of trash that needs to be taken out.

JMan
12-14-2004, 05:17 PM
Wow been a long time... My username did not work anymore ;-)

Nick aren't you jumping the gun a little bit. Xtremepay = Fuck. Come on stop the drama.

How many packs of diet patch do you think they have sold. How many US based clients will come out to claim there money back cause they are fat and wanted to try an alternate method to lose weight ???

Yes it's never good to get hit like this by the goverment but i can assure you that they are not FUCKED as you are saying and that Duane and Kevin are not going anywhere.

I am sure you had your share of bad luck in the past or even mistake you made and you paid for. Bottom line is you are still around and still have people willing to do business with you and that is what I wish to Xtremepay as well.

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 05:24 PM
"Yes it's never good to get hit like this by the goverment"

When you are selling fraudulent products and selling illegal pharmacuticals it's wise not to be in the spot light like this :)

Oh sorry, bring spamming into the mix.

On a side note...who will be representing Extremepay in Las Vegas? I wouldn't want to be traveling into the USA with the pharmacy / spam / fraudulent product mix on my back

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 05:32 PM
You're right , Jman.

Changed the title of the thread to

""Xtreme pay = Liars""

"made false claims" , I would say is lying , isn't it?

JMan
12-14-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 02:33 PM
You're right , Jman.

""Xtreme pay = Liars""

For fuck sakes Nick, are you getting wood on this.

Yes they made a mistake and yes they will pay for it. Does that make you feel better that I say this.

I work with Duane and Kevin on a consulting contract and they will do what is necessary to get this sorted out as smooth as possible.

You guys make me laugh it's like you guys have never done anything in your life. Right???

You are so fucking clean Eh?

Now I will not be hiding but don't see the necessity on hanging out here to continue posting about this news. If you want to ask me questions or talk about the weather hit me up on ICQ : 124588247

Ta.

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 05:50 PM
What i heard is the canadian government may be requesting certain documents of affiliates of these fradulent products to investigate and question further...

Is this true at all or is ExtremePay protecting their webmasters from releasing any information of the scandal they have caused?

I am curious as i am an extreme pay affiliate, and a few friends who are as well are a little worried about their pharmacy ventures as well as this ofcourse.

What effect will this have on us? And extremepay in general?

Who is the counsel representing?

leedsfan
12-14-2004, 05:51 PM
hey JF.

sup fella

Winetalk.com
12-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by JMan@Dec 14 2004, 05:48 PM

You guys make me laugh it's like you guys have never done anything in your life. Right???

I didn't...I ONLY killed a few people according to Luke Ford, and this si it! Clean as a whistle, please reffer to me as Mr.Clean from now on!

gonzo
12-14-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by JMan@Dec 14 2004, 05:48 PM
I work with Duane and Kevin on a consulting contract and they will do what is necessary to get this sorted out as smooth as possible.

....making a note to pack a can of whitewash for Vegas to give to Jman.

JMan
12-14-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 14 2004, 02:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 14 2004, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JMan@Dec 14 2004, 05:48 PM

I didn't...I ONLY killed a few people according to Luke Ford, and this si it! Clean as a whistle, please reffer to me as Mr.Clean from now on! [/b][/quote]
LMAO Serge, I knew it about the killings, i beleive they are berried in the sand somewhere in the carribeans ;-).

I was about to say White but then i saw all the accusation of being racist coming down on me so I changed the wording.

I can call you mr clean but as long as you give a hug to Miss Clean from me ;-)

StreetRacer, nothing will change to Xtremepays affiliate and Ruth is working on a release to be send out to all our affiliates in regards to this issue.

We are not hiding anything form anyone and none of our affiliates will suffer from this.

Now my question to you is if you are an affiliate and have concerns why don't you hit Ruth or me so we can deal with your concerns.

JMan
12-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by leedsfan@Dec 14 2004, 02:52 PM
hey JF.

sup fella
Sup Mate,

How is the program Bankingbucks.com doing ?

Winetalk.com
12-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by JMan@Dec 14 2004, 06:00 PM

hey, stop being frisky with my wife!
;-)))

don't you have some train to catch?
;-)))

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by JMan+Dec 14 2004, 02:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JMan @ Dec 14 2004, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 02:33 PM
You're right , Jman.

""Xtreme pay = Liars""

For fuck sakes Nick, are you getting wood on this.

Yes they made a mistake and yes they will pay for it. Does that make you feel better that I say this.

You are so fucking clean Eh?

Now I will not be hiding but don't see the necessity on hanging out here to continue posting about this news. If you want to ask me questions or talk about the weather hit me up on ICQ : 124588247

Ta. [/b][/quote]
You fucking little wanker!!!

"""Now I will not be hiding but don't see the necessity on hanging out here to continue posting about this news. """""

Good!!! I'll have fucking field day with it ,without having to listen to your outright admission of guilt and attempt at deflecting the wrong doing of your company onto the members of this board.

Saying I'm getting wood on this?????

Thats the fucking professional management attitude that got you into this shit .

Like wandering around one of BCs most prestige country clubs with "I seel drugs" on a Tshirt.

Fuck you :)

JMan
12-14-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 14 2004, 03:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 14 2004, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JMan@Dec 14 2004, 06:00 PM

;-)))

;-))) [/b][/quote]
That's ok there is another one early in the am which will get me at home on time. B)

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 06:07 PM
"We are not hiding anything form anyone and none of our affiliates will suffer from this."

I did speak to ruth. She said she will be e-mailing us all.

Sorry had to edit the post, i didn't want to admit i was promoting illegal drug sales with ExtremePay

JMan
12-14-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 03:05 PM

Saying I'm getting wood on this?????

Thats the fucking professional management attitude that got you into this shit .

Like wandering around one of BCs most prestige country clubs with "I seel drugs" on a Tshirt.

Fuck you :)
Did someone hurt your feelings by not giving you one of our vintage t-shirts.

Poor thing give me your addy and I will make sure to send you a personalized one just for you nick..." I'm ON Drugs!!!"

Think i will stick around this is getting pretty amusing for a cold tuesday night.

Oh and by the way ...

Love you to :P

Winetalk.com
12-14-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by JMan+Dec 14 2004, 06:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JMan @ Dec 14 2004, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 14 2004, 03:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JMan@Dec 14 2004, 06:00 PM

;-)))

;-)))
That's ok there is another one early in the am which will get me at home on time. B) [/b][/quote]
don't you wanna get home as early as possible?
;-)))

JMan
12-14-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 14 2004, 03:11 PM

;-)))
No not tonight, it's to warm and fuzzy over here. I rather stay and cuddle ;))

Winetalk.com
12-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by JMan+Dec 14 2004, 06:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JMan @ Dec 14 2004, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Dec 14 2004, 03:11 PM

;-)))
No not tonight, it's to warm and fuzzy over here. I rather stay and cuddle ;)) [/b][/quote]
well, we have a "train to catch", the show starts in one hour
;-)

c u!
;-))

JMan
12-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Later Serge, Have fun tonight.

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 06:26 PM
ahahahahahahaha

I'd have one of those Tshirts.

Difference is I'm clean and sober.

So...seriously.

Don't you now think the RCMP is giving you a rectal examination as we speak?

JMan
12-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 03:27 PM
ahahahahahahaha

So...seriously.

Rectal,

Had one of those before at canadian customs. Turned out to be a pretty Ironic story.

Now as per ME... I consult for Xtremepay affiliate program. So if they want to rectanalyze me for running a online consulting company then be my guess.

Oh and I am glad you got clean and Sober... Congrads you ROCK!!! :rokk:

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 06:31 PM
So in a nutshell, Jman has clarified for Extremepay:

1) Extremepay has admitted to frauding consumers
2) Is traffiking drugs through online pharmacutical sites
3) Will stick around and do the time

Okay, Nuff said :)

Oh and 4) Some guy named JMAN makes himself look like an ass with every post

ah.

ok.

hehe.

Vick
12-14-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 06:27 PM
I hope they at least kiss you first

Getting gang banged by mounties without any foreplay :unsure:

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 06:32 PM
wait.....................and i should speak to ruth about how extreme pay and myself should cover our asses

hah :)

Love it

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by JMan+Dec 14 2004, 03:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JMan @ Dec 14 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 03:27 PM
ahahahahahahaha

So...seriously.

Rectal,

Had one of those before at canadian customs. Turned out to be a pretty Ironic story.

Now as per ME... I consult for Xtremepay affiliate program. So if they want to rectanalyze me for running a online consulting company then be my guess.

Oh and I am glad you got clean and Sober... Congrads you ROCK!!! :rokk: [/b][/quote]
Fair enough...look not pissing...trying to be reasonable....

After this publicity , I would guess , the local Mounties have gone.."Hmmm thats interesting , let have a little nose around and see what we find"

Hell they have prolly received complaints by wronged clients.

Logical?

Therefore IF , and I'll agree thats a big IF as yet , there are any skeletons in the cupboard , one or two are gonna tumble out.

JMan
12-14-2004, 06:40 PM
Yes why son't you do that StreetRacer.

Funny how you admit to be an affiliate and take money from a Sponsor like Xtremepay and at the first note that something went wrong you turn around and bash the hand that feeds you.

Now go ask your momma to give you back your balls, they are probably at the bottom of her purse, and hit me up on ICQ. 124588247

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 06:44 PM
I will take any money i can get, thats the sort of guy i am :)

I profited off extreme pay, now they'll fall, and i'll go to church and hope i do not get in trouble and if i do...my wife is pregnant, i can't afford to go to jail, sorry your honor these guys told me it was legal to market

I didn't realise being an affiliate of extremepay would have these sort of consequences. The crew over there at extreme pay really does care about their employees well being then...

gonzo
12-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by JMan@Dec 14 2004, 06:41 PM

Funny how you admit to be an affiliate and take money from a Sponsor like Xtremepay and at the first note that something went wrong you turn around and bash the hand that feeds you.

Now go ask your momma to give you back your balls, they are probably at the bottom of her purse, and hit me up on ICQ. 124588247
I see someone else read the same book on marketing. Just because Amazon has it on sale doesnt mean its any good.

Id get a refund.

JMan
12-14-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 03:38 PM

Fair enough...look not pissing...trying to be reasonable....

After this publicity , I would guess , the local Mounties have gone.."Hmmm thats interesting , let have a little nose around and see what we find"

Hell they have prolly received complaints by wronged clients.

Logical?

Therefore IF , and I'll agree thats a big IF as yet , there are any skeletons in the cupboard , one or two are gonna tumble out.
The RCMP will investigate in illegal activities, Selling Herbal enhancement products is not illegal.

There is a shitload of nature product store out there that sell you things for asthma, hair growth, Acneeand weight lost that are similar.....

Now Xtremepay did not have a proper disclaimer and they got hit by a consumer that brought it up to autorities. So what they pay the fine and relook there business strategy and continue to make money.

This as happened before to companies and will continue to happen.

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 06:50 PM
"The RCMP will investigate in illegal activities, Selling Herbal enhancement products is not illegal."

What about the other illegal pharmacutical sites me and my friends were promoting through extreme pay?!!?!?!??!

Do i need to pull urls for you?!?!?!?!

Am i going to get into trouble for this to?!?!!?

JMan
12-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 14 2004, 03:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 14 2004, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JMan@Dec 14 2004, 06:41 PM

I see someone else read the same book on marketing. Just because Amazon has it on sale doesnt mean its any good.

Id get a refund. [/b][/quote]
Sorry Gonzo but if you would take a step back and look at my approach i am doing the right thing.

When you want to talk to a child you got to bend down and talk there language so if I am adressing a teenager then I use a language that he will understand.

I know who Streetracer is and it's sad to see a kid like this old so much gruges against a company.

Oh well maybe one day they will grow up

JMan
12-14-2004, 06:58 PM
Allright it's 7:30 and I am off for diner.

Later Nick,

Later Rodney and if you guys want to hit me up you can habe ALL my finfo in my profile.

Au revoir les amis :awinky:

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by StreetRacer@Dec 14 2004, 03:51 PM
"The RCMP will investigate in illegal activities, Selling Herbal enhancement products is not illegal."

What about the other illegal pharmacutical sites me and my friends were promoting through extreme pay?!!?!?!??!

Do i need to pull urls for you?!?!?!?!

Am i going to get into trouble for this to?!?!!?
Bon appetit..

Before you go , No comments on this?

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 07:04 PM
"Allright it's 7:30 and I am off for diner. "

He'll be back once he eats out all McDonalds has got!

RuthXtremePay
12-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Hi folks...

I don't have a whole heap of time, and it may seem that I'm posting and bailing, but I will be back tomorrow - I have no choice but to post and leave since I commute daily and cannot afford to miss my transportation - but please rest assured this matter is not being taken lightly.

Yes, we have been co-operating with the Canadian Governments Competition Bureau's Project Fairweb team to resolve the issue.

We have signed an agreement with the Competition Bureau that is NOT RELATED to the RCMP or any other LAW agency. This is a Government matter based on apparent false misrepresentations through marketing practices.

According to the registered document:

We said the diet patch (and ONLY DIET PATCH) product was 100% safe and natural without having clinical data to back those claims.

IN addition to this, they say we advertised that the product would make you lose up to 10lbs in just 7 days without any additional dieting or exercise routine required.

We have agreed to refund the 42 (yes, that figure is right - 42) Canadian customers concerned with this product, and the Competition Bureau is satisfied with our compliance and co-operation.

Project Fairweb is 'a dedicated Internet surveillance and enforcement program aimed at combating misleading and deceptive advertising found on the Internet'. That is all.

There are no criminal charges pending.
There is no RCMP involvement.
Our affiliate's information, as EVER, is PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL as per our TERMS and CONDITIONS.

IF ANYONE has a question or wants more information about this issue or anything else relating to XtremePay or otherwise, I am MORE THAN HAPPY to discuss this matter with you on a one-on-one basis - just hit me up on ICQ #233854608 or MSN rblair250@hotmail.com - or email me ruth@xtremepay.com - that gives you LOTS of options to get a hold of me for more information.

Streetracer - you make claims that you have spoken with me and that I have told you we are preparing a mailout to affiliates. Well, I have NO IDEA who you are, have never spoken to you that I'm aware of - and I have not spoken about THIS issue with any affiliates as yet since I have been busy in other areas of the company today.

Thank you everyone for your interest. Again, the situation is DEALT WITH - there is no reason to panic and all affiliates can rest assured that, as ever, your privacy is assured with us.

Ruth Blair :)
Affiliate Manager
www.XtremePay.com

gonzo
12-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by JMan@Dec 14 2004, 06:53 PM
Sorry Gonzo but if you would take a step back and look at my approach i am doing the right thing.

Those cocksuckers in Atlanta.... fucking GSU. I hate them I hate them all. Your telling me that I spent all that money on those marketing classes and they lied to me....and all this time nobody has told me!

Let me get this right....

1. Take one step back and look
2. Come to a board that you dont frequent and just piss all over the place.
3. Admit to fraudulent biz practices
4. Acknowledge that they might have been breaking the law.
5. Tell everyone this will not impact afiliates.
6. After insulting them offer them your ear for further wisdom.

SUAVE!!!

Do you consult for Globill,Ibill and Stupidcash too?

Im going downtown first thing in the AM and whipping Noah Langdales ass and pissing on my diploma to show him how worthless it is!

Thanks man!

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Good post , and thank you :)

Do you also run an online pharma?

Is it legal to do so in Canada?

gonzo
12-14-2004, 07:27 PM
Ruth...

Can you send me your mailing address please?

sarettah
12-14-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 05:33 PM

""Xtreme pay = Liars""

"made false claims"
Damn, you can even edit the topic titles ?

:wnw: :wnw: :wnw: :wnw: :wnw:

I got to gets me one of them editing contraptions.

Really...

I mean it.

I need one

No Really, I do

:blink:

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 14 2004, 04:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 14 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 05:33 PM

""Xtreme pay = Liars""

"made false claims"

I got to gets me one of them editing contraptions.

Really...

I mean it.

I need one

No Really, I do

:blink: [/b][/quote]
keep it up and I'll show you what I can do with avatars , signatures....the whole thing!!!!!

;-)))

Nickatilynx
12-14-2004, 07:56 PM
So that really was a case of

"He who pisses and runs away , lives to piss another day"

;-)))

CYA in the am Ruth :)

Dravyk
12-14-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 14 2004, 07:46 PM

Gee, Sare, you shoulda seen what I did to Nick (read: he made me do) over at MW! LOL!

Scared the pikey wuss so badly, he's been too scared to come back since. :rolleyes:

StreetRacer
12-14-2004, 09:21 PM
Ruth what about all the pharmacies you have had me and my guys promote???

Now because you guys are in the spotlight are they going to find out about the illegal drugs you were selling? And are we safe and going to be involved?

I'd like to fucking know ya know :)

My oh my, frauding consumers, running illegal pharmacies that i thought were legal, you guys sure love to get your affiliates into shit

RuthXtremePay
12-15-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 14 2004, 04:28 PM
Ruth...

lol gonzo :lol:

if you really want it -

Ruth Blair
Performance Marketing Ltd,
PO Box 294,
Cassidy
BC
V0R 1H0

gonna send me something cool for Christmas ? :groucho: ;)

RuthXtremePay
12-15-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by StreetRacer@Dec 14 2004, 06:22 PM
Ruth what about all the pharmacies you have had me and my guys promote???

Now because you guys are in the spotlight are they going to find out about the illegal drugs you were selling? And are we safe and going to be involved?

I'd like to fucking know ya know :)

My oh my, frauding consumers, running illegal pharmacies that i thought were legal, you guys sure love to get your affiliates into shit
Streetracer - I have no idea who you are.

Earlier in this thread you say that you spoke with me - a LIE

When asked on here to speak with both myself and/or Jman on ICQ you IGNORE us and don't add us or msg us

Do you realise that making criminal allegations is something that can facilitate legal action ?

I would suggest that ANYONE who has questions regarding this or ANY aspect of the XtremePay (http://www.XtremePay.com) program contact me directly through any of the following means:

ICQ - #233854608
MSN - rblair250@hotmail.com
Email - ruth@XtremePay.com
Tel - 1.888.777.4401 ext 222 (ask for Ruth or ext 222)
(1.250.716.1960 x222)

We are here to help YOU make money, and we are here for our affiliates to talk to about our program at any time, for any reason.
Thank you.

(I hope this is recognised as non-SPAM :awinky: )

gonzo
12-15-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by RuthXtremePay+Dec 15 2004, 12:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RuthXtremePay @ Dec 15 2004, 12:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Dec 14 2004, 04:28 PM
Ruth...

lol gonzo :lol:

if you really want it -

Ruth Blair
Performance Marketing Ltd,
PO Box 294,
Cassidy
BC
V0R 1H0

gonna send me something cool for Christmas ? :groucho: ;) [/b][/quote]
I think its pretty cool.... you might not.

Dravyk
12-15-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 15 2004, 01:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 15 2004, 01:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by RuthXtremePay@Dec 15 2004, 12:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Dec 14 2004, 04:28 PM
Ruth...

I think its pretty cool.... you might not.[/b][/quote]
Ah damn! You still haven't gotten rid of those Kevin Mitnick mousepads, huh Gonzo? :P

gonzo
12-15-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Dec 15 2004, 01:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Dec 15 2004, 01:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 15 2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by RuthXtremePay@Dec 15 2004, 12:38 AM
Ruth...

Ah damn! You still haven't gotten rid of those Kevin Mitnick mousepads, huh Gonzo? :P [/b][/quote]
Im going to tell him you said that. After hes done kicking Luke Ford's ass he might want to come after you for dessert.

Dravyk
12-15-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 15 2004, 01:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 15 2004, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by Dravyk@Dec 15 2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 15 2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by RuthXtremePay@Dec 15 2004, 12:38 AM
Ruth...

Ah damn! You still haven't gotten rid of those Kevin Mitnick mousepads, huh Gonzo? :P
Im going to tell him you said that. After hes done kicking Luke Ford's ass he might want to come after you for dessert.[/b][/quote]
hehe Why don't you go visit a street address that has a 1/2 in it? :ph34r:

StreetRacer
12-15-2004, 02:28 AM
"Do you realise that making criminal allegations is something that can facilitate legal action ?"

And i'm sure the RCMP would love to know all the illegal activities Duane and Kevin are involved in :)

Remember, when you play with fire you get burned...Ruth

Now go back to collecting your Extremepay Paycheck while the company is still around hehe

SykkBoy
12-15-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by StreetRacer@Dec 15 2004, 02:29 AM
"Do you realise that making criminal allegations is something that can facilitate legal action ?"

And i'm sure the RCMP would love to know all the illegal activities Duane and Kevin are involved in :)

Now go back to collecting your Extremepay Paycheck while the company is still around hehe
um, so did you ever really contact Ruth?

PornoDoggy
12-15-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Dec 15 2004, 02:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Dec 15 2004, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-StreetRacer@Dec 15 2004, 02:29 AM

um, so did you ever really contact Ruth? [/b][/quote]
I'd be willing to bet Gonzo's donut budget for a half-day that he has not.

After all, it is so much more fun to bitch on a message board.

SykkBoy
12-15-2004, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy+Dec 15 2004, 03:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PornoDoggy @ Dec 15 2004, 03:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Dec 15 2004, 02:39 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-StreetRacer@Dec 15 2004, 02:29 AM

After all, it is so much more fun to bitch on a message board. [/b][/quote]
that's what I'm thinking....

gonzo
12-15-2004, 03:46 AM
I added Ruth to my ICQ list....she mussa had it off.

JoesHO
12-15-2004, 08:46 AM
Good Luck ruth, and JMan, and everyone else at extremepay as this is an unfortunate happening.
I however though appreciate the lengths at wich you have went here to explain the actual account of what has happened to you. and wish you the best of luck in the future.
( for the record I dont sell any pharma stuff )

I have no idea who duane and kevin are. but I hate to see things like this happen to guys out there trying to do business, not unlike many of the corporations here in the states...

I mean for god sakes the fucking phone companies here steal more money from people than extreme pay ever thought about, and look at enron for example? what the fuck was that?

so anyone that says they do not push the envelope to make sales, or do business,

is either 1) a liar
2) very unsuccessful.

DrGuile
12-15-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by RuthXtremePay@Dec 14 2004, 07:22 PM

We have agreed to refund the 42 (yes, that figure is right - 42) Canadian customers concerned with this product,
Lol, I guess most canadians are clever enough not to buy into crap like this ;)

Nickatilynx
12-15-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 04:26 PM

Are you ignoring my questions?

BradM
12-15-2004, 11:44 AM
Speedracer... did you promote the products? Do you know who I am? If so please contact me.. bradmad@gmail.com or icq me if you know me already.
Important... thank you. Maybe you can help me out on something.

:okthumb:

gonzo
12-15-2004, 02:08 PM
Paging Lens..... the toilets in the Zoo are overflowing again!

Your excess shit is finding its way into Oprano.

leedsfan
12-15-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Dec 15 2004, 12:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Dec 15 2004, 12:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by PornoDoggy@Dec 15 2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Dec 15 2004, 02:39 AM

that's what I'm thinking.... [/b][/quote]
is it just me, or does anyone get a headache looking at all these boxes?

SykkBoy
12-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by leedsfan+Dec 15 2004, 07:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leedsfan @ Dec 15 2004, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Dec 15 2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy@Dec 15 2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Dec 15 2004, 02:39 AM

that's what I'm thinking....
is it just me, or does anyone get a headache looking at all these boxes? [/b][/quote]
it's just you

;-))

Nickatilynx
12-15-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 15 2004, 07:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 15 2004, 07:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 14 2004, 04:26 PM

Are you ignoring my questions? [/b][/quote]

I guess so....

BradM
12-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Streetracer... please contact me asap. :o

gonzo
12-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Translation..... full spin control alert!
You could have at least chose GFY to make us look bad on but not Oprano!

SykkBoy
12-15-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 15 2004, 08:23 PM
full spin control on one hand and something that looks like sour grapes or maybe even a competitor causing problems on the other all in the same thread...

gonzo
12-15-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Dec 15 2004, 08:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Dec 15 2004, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Dec 15 2004, 08:23 PM
full spin control on one hand and something that looks like sour grapes or maybe even a competitor causing problems on the other all in the same thread... [/b][/quote]
...people hate shit brought to the boards. Then there are witnesses.

Plus its very difficult for most people to be a prick person to person or dare say in person. My point is if your gonna come do spin control your not doing yourself any favors by trying to take it off the board. There will always been that question in the back of peoples mind.

Nickatilynx
12-15-2004, 09:23 PM
I'm still waiting for the answers to my questions.

Without a response I'm inclined to believe they own and operate an illegal pharmacy on the shores of Canada.

BradM
12-16-2004, 11:51 AM
If anyone knows Streetracer I have some really important questions for him regarding what he knows. Please put me in touch with him, all information will be kept confidential and your identity will not be known.

gonzo
12-16-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by BradM@Dec 16 2004, 11:52 AM
If anyone knows Streetracer I have some really important questions for him regarding what he knows. Please put me in touch with him, all information will be kept confidential and your identity will not be known.
Im sure he will talk to you on the board. Why would he want to contact a sigwhore?

Strange....Ive tried to contact Ruth to talk about this as was suggested. ICQ doesnt seem to work at all.

More than meets the eye here?

Bishop
12-16-2004, 01:39 PM
I don't see what the big deal is.. 42+ idiots thought they could loose some pounds by putting a patch on and sitting around on their ass. Big deal.

I don't know any of the parties involved well enough to have any real opinion on them personally. However just reading this thread and seeing the responses Extreme Pay's doesn't seem like they would be difficult to get ahold of.

I just picked up the phone and tried to call Ruth. I don't think I have ever met her.. I called just because I could. Because she posted a contact number. I get the receptionist. Ruth had stepped away from her desk. Regardless.. I'm sure if I called back in 20 minutes I would likely get ahold of her.

Regardless of what Extreme Pays did or didn't do - they don't seem difficult to get ahold of.

BradM
12-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 16 2004, 09:23 AM
Im sure he will talk to you on the board. Why would he want to contact a sigwhore?
You're a little loose aren't you?

gonzo
12-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by BradM+Dec 16 2004, 03:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradM @ Dec 16 2004, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Dec 16 2004, 09:23 AM
You're a little loose aren't you? [/b][/quote]
Before you call me loose Ill remind you Im not the one that has to bunk with 3 dudes in Vegas.... bring lots of lube.

Evil Chris
12-17-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 16 2004, 06:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 16 2004, 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by BradM@Dec 16 2004, 03:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Dec 16 2004, 09:23 AM
You're a little loose aren't you?
Before you call me loose Ill remind you Im not the one that has to bunk with 3 dudes in Vegas.... bring lots of lube. [/b][/quote]
slam!

gonzo
10-20-2007, 07:00 AM
So did all the diet patch pushers move over to selling dick streching tools only to be still bunking with 3 dudes to attend a show in Vegas?

Forest
10-20-2007, 08:49 AM
ahh a blast from the past

gonzo u should make it a weekly thing bumping old threads for us oldtimers to reminice on

gonzo
10-20-2007, 12:20 PM

gonzo u should make it a weekly thing bumping old threads for us oldtimers to reminice on
Hahaha I just wondered how it all ended up. I know that Bagdad Ruth ended up working for WEG.

Its amazing how people will just LIE even with the tanks rolling behind them.

Forest
10-20-2007, 03:35 PM
funny how shit works

i was cleaning out the closet today and found an old hat from them from one of the conventions

i wore the shit out of the hat. the dog is enjoying it now

gonzo
10-20-2008, 12:28 PM

Hey Forest!

Forest
10-20-2008, 01:42 PM
Hey Forest!

back from curacao

what a great trip!

gonzo
12-22-2009, 02:13 PM
back from curacao

what a great trip!
Merry Christmas Forest...

Bagdad Ruth got another job ... this time running a program for Sabrina Deep.

Hope things work better than they did in the past.