PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shopping Done Yet?

KevinG
12-12-2004, 08:30 AM
What's your status on Christmas Shopping?

It finally got cold enough in South Florida to kind of put me in the holiday spirit. It was actually so cold this morning that I had to close the windows and put on some clothes. Long sleeves no less.

As far as the pain-in-the-ass Christmas shopping, I am almost done. I just have two gifts left, which I will get today. Then I will cue up my CDs "A Very Special Christmas" with rock / pop versions of Christmas songs, drink highly spiked Egg Nog, and wrap all the gifts.

What a fucking pain in the ass. The good part about not having a girlfriend around Christmas time is that I don't have to blow a pile of money on her.

The bad thing is that I have to wrap all this fucking shit myself. Damnit! :headwall: I guess that's about as much in the holiday spirit as I get.

Peaches
12-12-2004, 08:35 AM
I buy stuff all year long, I'll hit The Avenue in Cobb County (several mall stores but OUTSIDE - it's awesome) and the internet and I'm set :)

sarettah
12-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Not even started :(

Rolo
12-12-2004, 10:00 AM
I´m expecting 3 Ghosts to visit me anytime now :unsure:

JoesHO
12-12-2004, 10:38 AM
what is this christmas you speak of earth creature?

Nickatilynx
12-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Rolo@Dec 12 2004, 07:01 AM
ahahahahahaha
fuck thats all I need Ghosts of old Partners turning up...

Meat turning up at the end of the bed : "fuck you ,you fucking cunt!!" LOL

But I haven't started yet on he shopping.Got all the decorations up.Lights round the house...two trees in the house.

My house looks like a brothel!

I feel right at home. :)

The kids are fit to burst.The older two pretend they believe in Santa ( mainly cause I told them last yr when doubts were expressed that if they stop believing in Santa presents dry up) :)

The younger one nearly went nuts cause Canada post here will send you a letter from Santa.

Aww fuck..I let the cat out of the bag...but its time he knew.

Anthony , Santa is not real. :(

Vick
12-12-2004, 12:01 PM
I believe in Father Christmas
In fact I make a pretty good Father Christmas

Shopping ah ha ha ha
I'll be going the 23rd
After closing on the house and finish moving

KevinG
12-12-2004, 03:08 PM
I'm usually last minute, but had to finish early this year. I just wrapped the last present. This week I take off to New Jersey to visit family and friends and NYC to party, and then back home for Christmas, New Years and then off to Vegas.

Newton
12-12-2004, 05:14 PM
I like to do all the xmas shopping a few days before, hit the stores just once and that's it.. done ...

JohnH
12-12-2004, 05:31 PM
not yet :( we are planning on finishing up this coming weekend

gonzo
12-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 12 2004, 11:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 12 2004, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rolo@Dec 12 2004, 07:01 AM
ahahahahahaha

But I haven't started yet on he shopping.Got all the decorations up.Lights round the house...two trees in the house.

The kids are fit to burst.The older two pretend they believe in Santa ( mainly cause I told them last yr when doubts were expressed that if they stop believing in Santa presents dry up) :)

The younger one nearly went nuts cause Canada post here will send you a letter from Santa.

Anthony , Santa is not real. :( [/b][/quote]
Dont tell him about the tooth fairy he will be pissed!

Yug
12-12-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Newton - XXXAmigoz@Dec 12 2004, 02:15 PM
I like to do all the xmas shopping a few days before, hit the stores just once and that's it.. done ...
Same here ... one of the shopping centres near buy opens for 48 hours non stop in the 2 days before christmas ... ill just go there and shop til i drop.

pushpills
12-12-2004, 06:06 PM
So far I've only bought stuff for myself. Shopping downtown is really fun during the holidays, I like to do my shopping last minute though. Internet stuff by the 20th, last minute stuff the 23rd.

grimm
12-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 12 2004, 08:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 12 2004, 08:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rolo@Dec 12 2004, 07:01 AM
ahahahahahaha

Anthony , Santa is not real. :( [/b][/quote]
cocksucker

:)

you're on repugnant SOb

;P)

grimm
12-12-2004, 06:35 PM
most, not all

got my sister, patners, new nephew.

but thre are a few left

DrumWild
12-13-2004, 03:44 AM
nope, i'm still writing my christmas list.

Almighty Colin
12-13-2004, 03:47 AM
I finished before Thanksgiving.

Timon
12-13-2004, 04:36 AM
My tickets to tropical island paradise are booked for Dec 23rd. I always hide amongst the coconut trees during xmas. No need to buy anyone a present ;-)

Sharpie
12-13-2004, 09:33 AM
Finished mine yesturday - now all that is left is writting a few checks.....

My kids enjoy those $500 checks:-)

Nickatilynx
12-13-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 13 2004, 01:37 AM
My tickets to tropical island paradise are booked for Dec 23rd. I always hide amongst the coconut trees during xmas. No need to buy anyone a present ;-)
You lucky bastard :(

Sharpie , adopt me!
$500 is $500!! :)

kath
12-13-2004, 03:19 PM
I only have 4 things left to get and I'm done. Those hard-to-shop-for people and one PS2 game that seems to always be out of stock. :unsure:

Otherwise everything else has been wrapped, is under the tree that we got last weekend... now all that's left is cookie baking!

:yowsa: