PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence or shady business practices?

JMM
12-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Last week I'm standing outside of my office, having a smoke break..

So this chick walks up to me and says, "hey stud, I'll suck your dick for a dollar".

So I whip it out and her eyes glaze over and she says, "DAMN, that looks like it's 9 inches, I'll pay you to let me suck that monster"!

So I say....oh wait..this isn't what I was going to post.

Ok, I'm standing outside my office, yada yada yada..and this guy comes up to me and asks me if the Suburban I'm standing next to is mine.

I say yes.

He tells me that he does mobile windshield repair and he can fix my window (there is a 3 inch crack on the passenger side).

So I tell him that the crack is about 2 years old and I have already had it sealed.

He tells me they did a bad job, yada, yada, yada and I tell him it's held just fine for two years and thanks anyway. He hands me his card and leaves.

TWO DAYS LATER, I'm driving home and I catch something out of the corner of my eye. It's the mother fucking crack growing, moving it's way horizontally across my windshield. I'm literally watching this thing as it moves all the way from the passenger side to the end of the driver's side.

So, what do you think? Coincidence or did this guy fuck with my window?

Nickatilynx
12-10-2004, 11:19 AM
need pics of the chick

Winetalk.com
12-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by JMM@Dec 10 2004, 11:17 AM
Last week I'm standing outside of my office, having a smoke break..

So this chick walks up to me and says, "hey stud, I'll suck your dick for a dollar".

So I whip it out and her eyes glaze over and she says, "DAMN, that looks like it's 9 inches, I'll pay you to let me suck that monster"!

So I say....oh wait..this isn't what I was going to post.

Ok, I'm standing outside my office, yada yada yada..and this guy comes up to me and asks me if the Suburban I'm standing next to is mine.

I say yes.

He tells me that he does mobile windshield repair and he can fix my window (there is a 3 inch crack on the passenger side).

So I tell him that the crack is about 2 years old and I have already had it sealed.

He tells me they did a bad job, yada, yada, yada and I tell him it's held just fine for two years and thanks anyway. He hands me his card and leaves.

TWO DAYS LATER, I'm driving home and I catch something out of the corner of my eye. It's the mother fucking crack growing, moving it's way horizontally across my windshield. I'm literally watching this thing as it moves all the way from the passenger side to the end of the driver's side.

So, what do you think? Coincidence or did this guy fuck with my window?
hmmm...it reminds me the way Oprano used to operate back in a day
;-)))

no coincedence!!!!!!!!
;-)))

JoesHO
12-10-2004, 01:13 PM
was she big boobed or blonde?": or brunette? come on give more details :yowsa:

Mike AI
12-10-2004, 01:16 PM
I don't beleive in coicnidences.....

dantheman
12-10-2004, 01:20 PM
how much did she end up paying you?

maybe the girl and the window repair dude work together.

what was the question again?

: ))

PeerPatrick
12-10-2004, 01:25 PM
shady, i agree, no such thing as coincidence.

gonzo
12-10-2004, 01:32 PM
It part of our diversification....Unkle Nicks travelling windersheild repair service!

JR
12-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Allah, in his infinite wisdom has chosen to show you the path of the righteous and guide you in helping your fellow brothers. He presented to you this glorious opportunity to help a brother who is less fortuneate than yourself. You have turned your back on him and the teachings of Allah and he chosen to express his dipleasure in your selfish behavior in the form of a sign which revealed itself before your very eyes. Now you question Allah? May 10,000 carpet mites nest in your nutsack.

JMM
12-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by JR@Dec 10 2004, 10:44 AM
Allah, in his infinite wisdom has chosen to show you the path of the righteous and guide you in helping your fellow brothers. He presented to you this glorious opportunity to help a brother who is less fortuneate than yourself. You have turned your back on him and the teachings of Allah and he chosen to express his dipleasure in your selfish behavior in the form of a sign which revealed itself before your very eyes. Now you question Allah? May 10,000 carpet mites nest in your nutsack.

Well FUCK! Again? Last time it took 3 bottles of RID to get rid of them.

On the bright side, it's always fun to pluck them and set them on the table and watch them race.

Mike AI
12-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Dan thats a nice avatar. Any more photos like this? :D

Opti
12-10-2004, 09:36 PM
Bah Humbug you suspicous bastards... surely it's lucky to have just run across a man who know's the windsreen repair business, and have his card in your pocket, at the very moment your windscreen cracks! ;-)

That guy having had given your screen a thump just to get business is about as likely as an anti-virus company writing virusses! :ph34r:

Might be fun to call him for a quote and ask him face to face though :D