PDA

View Full Version : Nick, Gonzo, how is village idiot doing his job?

Winetalk.com
12-09-2004, 06:05 PM
just curious
;-)))

Nickatilynx
12-09-2004, 06:46 PM
wind him up and he is hours of entertainment :)

Vick
12-09-2004, 06:50 PM
Will you all please stop insulting village idiots

What has a village idiot ever done to anyone here to be compared with ......

the unmentionable

rhymer
12-09-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Dec 9 2004, 03:51 PM
Will you all please stop insulting village idiots

What has a village idiot ever done to anyone here to be compared with ......

the unmentionable
Which is what, exactly Mandrake? Done any local cable recently? Oh yeah, Serge, that is old and tired. You haven't had any new ideas in awhile. But hey, prattle on kid. He said, his voice dusky with thick tanins..... :biglaugh:

rhymer
12-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 9 2004, 03:06 PM
just curious
;-)))
Serge ya gotta help out Sarettah. We need some more blind following the blind humour. Alexa needs to be fed.

Winetalk.com
12-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 9 2004, 06:47 PM
Nick, what exactly does it do for ME???

Winding village idiots does lots for them....not ME.

Sorry, he is your property now
;-)))

Nickatilynx
12-09-2004, 07:27 PM
We are busy plotting in the backroom and he is good for training :)

Specially when he is off the meds :)

but like the good lord , I am omnipresent ;-)))

rhymer
12-09-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 9 2004, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 9 2004, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 9 2004, 06:47 PM
Nick, what exactly does it do for ME???

Winding village idiots does lots for them....not ME.

Sorry, he is your property now
;-))) [/b][/quote]
Serge..... :P
You lose kid. You ran out of gas one more time. I remember when Gonzo first invited me here. He said Serge is the best there is. He will never ever ban you. He can piss with the best. How wrong he was. A great disappointment really. Fucking with posts to make a point....really. Everything from the fake Picasso to the cut and paste wine critiques. Oh well, you know what they say. Scratch a tin god....you do know what they say, don't you? :bwave:

rhymer
12-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 9 2004, 04:28 PM

Meds....another non starter. You guys gotta huddle and come up with some new material. :awinky:

sarettah
12-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 07:30 PM
You lose kid. You ran out of gas one more time. I remember when Gonzo first invited me here. He said Serge is the best there is. He will never ever ban you. He can piss with the best. How wrong he was. A great disappointment really. Fucking with posts to make a point....really. Everything from the fake Picasso to the cut and paste wine critiques. Oh well, you know what they say. Scratch a tin god....you do know what they say, don't you? :bwave:
You just really don't get it, do you ?

Which is strange. Because you appear somewhat intelligent.

So, it amazes me that us morons get it completely and you have not a clue as to what it is.

:blink:

rhymer
12-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 9 2004, 04:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 9 2004, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 07:30 PM
You just really don't get it, do you ?

Which is strange. Because you appear somewhat intelligent.

So, it amazes me that us morons get it completely and you have not a clue as to what it is.

:blink: [/b][/quote]
Ah but I do get it Sarettah. What exactly do you call a group of Morons? Oh yeah....a conspiracy of morons.

Nickatilynx
12-09-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by rhymer+Dec 9 2004, 04:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rhymer @ Dec 9 2004, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 9 2004, 04:28 PM

Meds....another non starter. You guys gotta huddle and come up with some new material. :awinky: [/b][/quote]
nawww...you are the joke that just keeps giving :)

rhymer
12-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 9 2004, 04:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 9 2004, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 04:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 9 2004, 04:28 PM

Meds....another non starter. You guys gotta huddle and come up with some new material. :awinky:
nawww...you are the joke that just keeps giving :) [/b][/quote]
Sure nicky. :rolleyes: whatever you say. LMFAOROF. Its your sandbox and you can play with all these rich high rollers...... :awinky: . and tell lots of when we stories about "the day". Bling.....

sarettah
12-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 07:35 PM
Ah but I do get it Sarettah.
Nah, if you got it, it would be totally apparent.

It's a shame, but there are those who get it and then there is everybody else.

:unsure:

rhymer
12-09-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 9 2004, 04:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 9 2004, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 07:35 PM
Ah but I do get it Sarettah.
Nah, if you got it, it would be totally apparent.

It's a shame, but there are those who get it and then there is everybody else.

:unsure: [/b][/quote]
So well said. You do seem to have such a propensity for shooting yourself in the foot. How do you do it? I don't have to say a word and you so eloquently support everything I have said on this thread. Here is another can of paint. When the floor dries, you can touch up the corner you are standing in. :pearl:

sarettah
12-09-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 07:52 PM
So well said. You do seem to have such a propensity for shooting yourself in the foot. How do you do it? I don't have to say a word and you so eloquently support everything I have said on this thread. Here is another can of paint. When the floor dries, you can touch up the corner you are standing in.
Ah glasshoppah, you do not get to award yourself a pearl. Pearls must be awarded by your peers.

If you "got it" we would not be having this conversation.

:awinky:

Timon
12-10-2004, 12:13 AM
sarettah, you are trying to talk sense into a guy who pimps out his own wife, you are wasting your breath.

KevinG
12-10-2004, 12:44 PM
You guys are hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment.