PDA

View Full Version : Ya know what Sarettah? You can just....

rhymer
12-09-2004, 05:18 PM
have a real nice day, y'all.

sarettah
12-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 05:19 PM
Y'all ??

You've traveled the seven seas, had dinner with a..err, I mean the Queen, you've met with presidents, princes and prime ministers, you've climbed Everest, been to the North and South Pole and dined in all the Michelin 4 Star restaurants on the planet and you still say "Y'ALL" ????

Well, wee doggies..................

rhymer
12-09-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 9 2004, 02:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 9 2004, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 05:19 PM
Y'all ??

You've traveled the seven seas, had dinner with a..err, I mean the Queen, you've met with presidents, princes and prime ministers, you've climbed Everest, been to the North and South Pole and dined in all the Michelin 4 Star restaurants on the plante and yiou still see "Y'ALL" ????

Well, wee doggies.................. [/b][/quote]
Well, Sarettah. First of all most of the above never happened. But the magnitude just seems to grow. Its turning into an urban legend. Ya gotta laugh.
Now, there is not, nor ever has been a Michelin 4 star restaurant. Man how many morons does it take to drive up Alexa numbers? Kid you are as dim as a 40 watt bulb. Now say three hail mary's and apologize for being a wanker.

sarettah
12-09-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by rhymer+Dec 9 2004, 05:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rhymer @ Dec 9 2004, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 02:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 05:19 PM
Y'all ??

You've traveled the seven seas, had dinner with a..err, I mean the Queen, you've met with presidents, princes and prime ministers, you've climbed Everest, been to the North and South Pole and dined in all the Michelin 4 Star restaurants on the plante and yiou still see "Y'ALL" ????

Well, Sarettah. First of all most of the above never happened. But the magnitude just seems to grow. Its turning into an urban legend. Ya gotta laugh.
Now, there is not, nor ever has been a Michelin 4 star restaurant. Man how many morons does it take to drive up Alexa numbers? Kid you are as dim as a 40 watt bulb. Now say three hail mary's and apologize for being a wanker. [/b][/quote]
Typical J'shit response. Totally beg the question. Ok, so I was wrong about you eating in the Michelin 4 Star restaurants, I googled it, it was the Firestone 4 Star restaurants....My bad :blink:

rhymer
12-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 9 2004, 03:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 9 2004, 03:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 02:23 PM
Y'all ??

Now, there is not, nor ever has been a Michelin 4 star restaurant. Man how many morons does it take to drive up Alexa numbers? Kid you are as dim as a 40 watt bulb. Now say three hail mary's and apologize for being a wanker.
Typical J'shit response. Totally beg the question. Ok, so I was wrong about you eating in the Michelin 4 Star restaurants, I googled it, it was the Firestone 4 Star restaurants....My bad :blink: [/b][/quote]
If you even had to google it, you are in over your head. And the rest of it was a crock as well, you retard. Now back in the basement and start moving traffic or something before you start hurling stupid insults based on absolutely nothing. Moron.

Oh btw, wtf does beg the question mean? I never begged a question. I am sure the silence will be deafening.

sarettah
12-09-2004, 06:46 PM
The question was "You still say Ya'll ?".

And I didn't have to google that one :awinky:

And sorry the firestone was still wrong... (Damn Google), So at this point I am guessing. Was it the Rand McNally Campground Guide 4 Star Restaurants?

rhymer
12-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 03:47 PM

And sorry the firestone was still wrong... (Damn Google), So at this point I am guessing. Was it the Rand McNally Campground Guide 4 Star Restaurants?
So in other words you don't have a freeking clue. No begged question. No Michelin 4 star restaurants. No dinner with the Queen or trips to the North Pole. You don't even recognise sarcasm when you see it. Actually, you failed miserably. If you are going to piss, at least get your facts straight or get Serge to do the bulldozing for you.

sarettah
12-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by rhymer+Dec 9 2004, 06:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rhymer @ Dec 9 2004, 06:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 03:47 PM

So in other words you don't have a freeking clue. No begged question. No Michelin 4 star restaurants. No dinner with the Queen or trips to the North Pole. You don't even recognise sarcasm when you see it. Actually, you failed miserably. If you are going to piss, at least get your facts straight or get Serge to do the bulldozing for you. [/b][/quote]
lololol.....You talk about no clue and not recognizing sarcasm. You're the one that came on pissy after my "Ya'll" post that was nothing but.

:yowsa:

rhymer
12-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 9 2004, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 9 2004, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 06:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 03:47 PM

So in other words you don't have a freeking clue. No begged question. No Michelin 4 star restaurants. No dinner with the Queen or trips to the North Pole. You don't even recognise sarcasm when you see it. Actually, you failed miserably. If you are going to piss, at least get your facts straight or get Serge to do the bulldozing for you.
lololol.....You talk about no clue and not recognizing sarcasm. You're the one that came on pissy after my "Ya'll" post that was nothing but.

:yowsa: [/b][/quote]
Nice try. Don't give up your day job, ok? Quick ask Serge for advice. No wait, you probably did. B)

sarettah
12-09-2004, 07:12 PM
(um..err..., uh what's that Serge? You sure ? Nick, shut the fuck up, it's hard enough to understand Serge when it's just me and him. Now Serge, you sure about that ? Ok, Yeah I'll go with it. Now Nick, what was that you were trying to throw in there. Ok, yeah, that will work. Thanx Guys, what would I do without you against this guy. I appreciate it. Yeah Serge, checks in the mail. Later)

http://www.awrats.com/images/pcrossing.jpg

rhymer
12-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 04:13 PM
(um..err..., uh what that Serge? You sure ? Nick, shut the fuck up, it's hard enough to understand Serge when it's just me and him. Now Serge, you sure about taht ? Ok, Yeah I'll go with it. Now Nick, what was that you were trying to throw in there. Ok, yeah, that will work. Thanx Guys, what would I do without you against this guy. I appreciate it. Yeah Serge, checks in the mail. Later)

http://www.awrats.com/images/pcrossing.jpg
Pathetic....shaking his head in utter bemusement.....
:bwave:

Peaches
12-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 9 2004, 06:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 9 2004, 06:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 05:19 PM
Y'all ??

You've traveled the seven seas, had dinner with a..err, I mean the Queen, you've met with presidents, princes and prime ministers, you've climbed Everest, been to the North and South Pole and dined in all the Michelin 4 Star restaurants on the planet and you still say "Y'ALL" ????

Well, wee doggies.................. [/b][/quote]
Silly, Jimmy Carter taught him that! However, when I mentioned Carter has a place in my neighborhood, suddenly jspringer didn't want to tell me who he was so I could see if Jimmy really knew him B)

rhymer
12-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 9 2004, 04:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 9 2004, 04:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 06:23 PM
Y'all ??

Silly, Jimmy Carter taught him that! However, when I mentioned Carter has a place in my neighborhood, suddenly jspringer didn't want to tell me who he was so I could see if Jimmy really knew him B) [/b][/quote]
Peaches, you are so full of shit. When you gotta lie to make a point. Well, you haven't made a point have you?

sarettah
12-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 07:21 PM
Peaches, you are so full of shit. When you gotta lie to make a point. Well, you haven't made a point have you?
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?s...hl=carter&st=40 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=9303&hl=carter&st=40)

rhymer
12-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 9 2004, 04:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 9 2004, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 07:21 PM
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?s...hl=carter&st=40 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=9303&hl=carter&st=40) [/b][/quote]
I rest my case. Man you are thick as two short planks. Gotcha working it huh, S? Now please point out exactly what it is you mean. Shooting yourself in the foot again is not an option.

Peaches
12-09-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by rhymer+Dec 9 2004, 08:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rhymer @ Dec 9 2004, 08:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 04:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 07:21 PM
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?s...hl=carter&st=40 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=9303&hl=carter&st=40)
I rest my case. Man you are thick as two short planks. Gotcha working it huh, S? Now please point out exactly what it is you mean. Shooting yourself in the foot again is not an option. [/b][/quote]
So tell me, jidiot - how was it there were just the 3 of you present? No one else at all? Remember that I, as well as most of my neighbors, actually HAVE met him several times before you answer that :awinky:

sarettah
12-09-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by rhymer+Dec 9 2004, 07:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rhymer @ Dec 9 2004, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 04:29 PM
I rest my case. Man you are thick as two short planks. Gotcha working it huh, S? Now please point out exactly what it is you mean. Shooting yourself in the foot again is not an option. [/b][/quote]
My only point was to post the thread that you two are referring to so our readers (all 1 and a half of them) may stay up to date.

That I believe was the thread where you mentioned Carter and Peaches called you on it. I did not read far enough to see if it tells a tale of Peaches beingmistaken or you being exposed in some way.

I play curator some times and I like it.

:okthumb:

rhymer
12-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 9 2004, 04:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 9 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 04:29 PM
I rest my case. Man you are thick as two short planks. Gotcha working it huh, S? Now please point out exactly what it is you mean. Shooting yourself in the foot again is not an option.
My only point was to post the thread that you two are referring to so our readers (all 1 and a half of them) may stay up to date.

That I believe was the thread where you mentioned Carter and Peaches called you on it. I did not read far enough to see if it tells a tale of Peaches beingmistaken or you being exposed in some way.

:okthumb: [/b][/quote]
That is called shooting yourself in the foot. It never ever ever ever happened. End of story. What were you thinking? Good news about your kid, btw.

sarettah
12-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by rhymer+Dec 9 2004, 07:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rhymer @ Dec 9 2004, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 9 2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2004, 04:29 PM

:okthumb:
That is called shooting yourself in the foot. It never ever ever ever happened. End of story. What were you thinking? Good news about your kid, btw. [/b][/quote]
Did you look at the thread ?

In there you say something about meeting Carter and Rosalyn (unless you are now saying you aint Jspringerdude or whatever). Then Peaches mentions Carter having home near her and then it goes from there. I read that much of it to make sure I grabbed the right thread.

So, unless you have gone back since I posted it and edited your old posts, or unless you are claiming that someone was altering your posts back then, then the incident did occur no matter how many times you claim it didn't.

:blink: