PDA

View Full Version : Drama here - anyone got answers?

Jace
12-08-2004, 03:06 PM
http://www.crissymoran.com/ - medium pimpin

http://www.crissy-moran.net/ - twisted cash, the site was made by her ex-boyfriend

pretty shady shit going on there

anyone got in depth answers?

Lee
12-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Hands up anyone who cares.

Jace
12-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Lee@Dec 8 2004, 12:14 PM
*hands up*

it really sucks to work hard on a site and then have someone else come in and do something like this....and make it look like an official site...my wife had a similar thing happen when she first started her site up...eventually we had the guy backed into such a corner he had to shut the site down

crissy, and whoever is trying to promote her site via medium pimpin, is probably losing sales because of this

but i guess losing sales isn't a big deal to you

Lee
12-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@Dec 8 2004, 12:18 PM
and make it look like an official site
No offence dude but both sites look like shit.

Now if the design had been stolen that would have been 'drama' worthy, as it stands, your just pissed because someone else has a site concept like yours.... welcome to the adult internet.

Jace
12-08-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Lee@Dec 8 2004, 12:21 PM
No offence dude but both sites look like shit.

Now if the design had been stolen that would have been 'drama' worthy, as it stands, your just pissed because someone else has a site concept like yours.... welcome to the adult internet.
huh? like mine?

i am not following?

Lee
12-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@Dec 8 2004, 12:38 PM
huh? like mine?

i am not following?
Exactly..

You dont own either of those sites so why the fuck are YOU concerned?

Jace
12-08-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Lee@Dec 8 2004, 12:40 PM

Exactly..

You dont own either of those sites so why the fuck are YOU concerned?
now you are twisting what YOU SAID around

hahaha

let me guess, this must be european lee, or whatever your name is...LOL

JoesHO
12-08-2004, 03:41 PM
I was told by medium pimpin that they were no longer doing her site...

I was also told by her ex boyfriend that they had broken up and she had moved on ( seemed like he had sour grapes though)

I would not get involved in that mess one way or the other, too many stories and none of them are good. imho..

Lee
12-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@Dec 8 2004, 12:42 PM
let me guess, this must be european lee, or whatever your name is...LOL
Must be :)

Jace
12-08-2004, 03:43 PM
and look who is the one telling me not to be concerned, the one that can't ignore this thread even though it has nothing to do with him

why can't YOU just not be concerned and NOT reply in this thread? obviously you don't see what is going on, and how it affects certain people

Rictor
12-08-2004, 03:43 PM
I believe they are using her name and content without her permission so the site probably won't last long. Depends on what exactly the boyfriend has in writing.

Jace
12-08-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 8 2004, 12:42 PM
I was told by medium pimpin that they were no longer doing her site...

I was also told by her ex boyfriend that they had broken up and she had moved on ( seemed like he had sour grapes though)

I would not get involved in that mess one way or the other, too many stories and none of them are good. imho..
it is wierd though, cause now medium pimpin is threatening legal action on twisted cash....apparently crissy is meeting with lawyers today

gonzo
12-08-2004, 03:54 PM
Tonda from Twisted Cash is thru here regular.
Lady Mischief has some affiliation with Medium Pimpin.

Both Oprano regulars. Maybe well get an answer here.

Jace does bring in a good persepctive from the actual models end. His wfie was in the middle of all this a while back as I recall.

One thing is for sure...if your sending traffic to either.... you might wanna know the score!

Jace
12-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 8 2004, 12:55 PM

One thing is for sure...if your sending traffic to either.... you might wanna know the score!
and that is exactly my point right there

LA Mike
12-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Lee@Dec 8 2004, 12:14 PM
lol, Hands are definately still down

Jace
12-08-2004, 04:17 PM
how about this to add to the fire...from medium pimpin themselves

---------------

In a nut shell!

Crissy was with MP but left for a few months due to some personal issues involing the ex boyfriend. Durring that time Twisted was contaced by Crissy's Ex to run her site. Nothing ever came of that being Crissy dumped the boyfriend and came back to MP. Now the other day we see Twisted is running a Crissy site with all her content and they have no rights to any of it at all! and the domain belongs to her EX.

It can only get intresting from here...

But i assure you all we HAVE the real Crissy site.. we work with Crissy and we update her site being we have cotnent to update with... Twisted has nothing but a bunch of stolen content.

If anything comes of the cotent her EX shoot most of the original content and he might feel he has rights to it but crissy and her lawyer have both said he has no rights to none of it.

we are not casting stones at twisted beinmg they might not know the whole situation being Crissy's ex is an idiot, but i can assure you they have no right to be running the site with the content they have.
------------------

Nickatilynx
12-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Well the crissymoran.com is receiving traffic.

the crissy-moran.net , isn't.

Thats the full extent of my input.

Cause I don't know or know of any of the parties directly involved

TondaB
12-08-2004, 05:45 PM
As posted by Buzz on another thread. I wanted to make sure Oprano was informed.

This will be my first and final post to this thread....
As far as the "drama" mentioned in this thread, there is none. This is not an official site nor do we attempt to portray it as an official site. All content used on http://www.crissy-moran.net is in order. We have all necessary records regarding Title 18 - Section 2257 compliance including but not limited to custodian of records, photographer rights to the images and model releases for all content purchased from Cloud 9 Content and Jokers Content. In addition we have all necessary records regarding Title 18 - Section 2257 compliance for content we have personally shot and/or are in contractual agreement with Michael Ambrose, an original photographer of model Crissy Moran, to use in regards to his site http://www.crissy-moran.net.

In regards to Crissy Moran and her official site, although Crissy did sign with Twisted Cash on April 7, 2004 and is under contract with us until April 7, 2005 (Click here to see her announcement.), it is my understanding that she is again with Medium Pimpin'. If you deem it necessary to contact me regarding this or any other matter you may reach me via email at admin@twistedcash.com or by phone at 480-419-3575. I will not be responding to any additional posts made in this thread.

JoesHO
12-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by TondaB@Dec 8 2004, 02:46 PM
As posted by Buzz on another thread. I wanted to make sure Oprano was informed.

This will be my first and final post to this thread....
As far as the "drama" mentioned in this thread, there is none. This is not an official site nor do we attempt to portray it as an official site. All content used on http://www.crissy-moran.net is in order. We have all necessary records regarding Title 18 - Section 2257 compliance including but not limited to custodian of records, photographer rights to the images and model releases for all content purchased from Cloud 9 Content and Jokers Content. In addition we have all necessary records regarding Title 18 - Section 2257 compliance for content we have personally shot and/or are in contractual agreement with Michael Ambrose, an original photographer of model Crissy Moran, to use in regards to his site http://www.crissy-moran.net.

In regards to Crissy Moran and her official site, although Crissy did sign with Twisted Cash on April 7, 2004 and is under contract with us until April 7, 2005 (Click here to see her announcement.), it is my understanding that she is again with Medium Pimpin'. If you deem it necessary to contact me regarding this or any other matter you may reach me via email at admin@twistedcash.com or by phone at 480-419-3575. I will not be responding to any additional posts made in this thread.
well said. by buzz I believe.

Lee
12-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Just looks like MP has got a lackey to do their dirty work for them.

Jace
12-09-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Lee@Dec 8 2004, 03:28 PM
Just looks like MP has got a lackey to do their dirty work for them.
i hope you are not referring to me

cause you shouldn't talk shit about what you know nothing about

and obviously judging from all your posts on almost every board, you know nothing about anything

Hell Puppy
12-09-2004, 01:24 AM
A'ight, so here's my take from the cheap seats....

If you think you can sell either of those tours, make sure it's PPS.... I wouldn't risk a long term investment of my traffic in that mess.

No offense to anyone involved, just my take from a purely business point of view.

Lee
12-09-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@Dec 8 2004, 10:21 PM
Whats that saying? If the cap fits?

DrGuile
12-09-2004, 01:56 PM
http://www.clubcrissy.com

one more ;)

PeerPatrick
12-09-2004, 02:43 PM
i wish people would fight over me(sigh)

once again, no Lee this is not an invitation. i told you after the first two series of movies i was out...

Lee
12-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by PeerPatrick@Dec 9 2004, 11:44 AM
i wish people would fight over me(sigh)

once again, no Lee this is not an invitation. i told you after the first two series of movies i was out...
Haha fucker :nyanya:

How goes it man?

Mike AI
12-09-2004, 06:51 PM
Funky boob job.

grimm
12-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 8 2004, 02:38 PM

reason number 10 thousand why traffic is better than content:)

Nickatilynx
12-09-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Dec 9 2004, 05:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Dec 9 2004, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 8 2004, 02:38 PM

reason number 10 thousand why traffic is better than content:) [/b][/quote]
love you...and fuck it I'll admit it!!

In a flaming gay way.

But I don't catch :)

;-))

Jace
12-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Lee+Dec 8 2004, 10:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lee @ Dec 8 2004, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JaceXXX@Dec 8 2004, 10:21 PM
Whats that saying? If the cap fits? [/b][/quote]
so, let me get this straight? you are calling me a lackey for MP?

yes or no

Lee
12-09-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX+Dec 9 2004, 07:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JaceXXX @ Dec 9 2004, 07:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Lee@Dec 8 2004, 10:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JaceXXX@Dec 8 2004, 10:21 PM
Whats that saying? If the cap fits?
so, let me get this straight? you are calling me a lackey for MP?

yes or no [/b][/quote]
No.

Im calling you a cunt. The lackey part is just a bonus :)

Nickatilynx
12-09-2004, 11:21 PM
looks like its on like donkey kong!!!!

sweeet....

(we need a shit stirring emoticon) LOL

Jace
12-10-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Lee@Dec 9 2004, 08:18 PM

Im calling you a cunt. The lackey part is just a bonus :)
please be descriptive on why I am the cunt here...what EXACTLY did I do to provoke name calling from such a useful member of the forum communities?

and don't be an idiot as usual and resort back to name calling...give me legitimate reasons here

Jace
12-10-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 9 2004, 08:22 PM
looks like its on like donkey kong!!!!

sweeet....

(we need a shit stirring emoticon) LOL
not really, just Lee slinging the usual worthless shit that falls out of his ass after being buttfucked

there is almost never ANY value to any post he makes, unfortunate, but true

Opti
12-10-2004, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by grimm+Dec 10 2004, 11:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Dec 10 2004, 11:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 8 2004, 02:38 PM

reason number 10 thousand why traffic is better than content:) [/b][/quote]
:pearl:

and Amen to that brotha!