PDA

View Full Version : who nominates the Xbiz 2005 awards?

JoesHO
12-07-2004, 09:07 PM
does anybody know how they get there info?

anybody wanna nominate www.remotethumbs.com ?

Mike AI
12-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Joe, don't waste your time with these type of awards - they have always been about jerking off!!!

Lee
12-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 7 2004, 06:17 PM
Joe, don't waste your time with these type of awards - they have always been about jerking off!!!
Werd :rokk:

JoesHO
12-07-2004, 09:20 PM
I like to jerk off LOL

just kidding Lee, quit looking at my monitor that way LOL

Hell Puppy
12-08-2004, 12:34 AM
They had a form up for nominations, but I'm pretty sure nominations ended a week or two ago.

Meat
12-08-2004, 05:12 AM
Joe, you have to be nominated before it closes first off:) second they take the sites with the most nomintaions and those go thru for judging. judges are not divulged until the judging has been finished and judges are not allowed to judge in a category they are nominated for.

other than that i dont know fuck all about it, only found we got a nomination 2 days after they closed and seeing as we never get nominated for stuff like this lol i checked into it a bit to see how it was that we squeezed in.

Lee
12-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Usually the people who get 'nominated' are the ones with a lot of webmaster traffic [so you put up the 'we got nominated' graphic on your site and drive traffic to xbiz].

Also, it may come as a surprise to you but.. the winners are usually the ones that advertise with them or have a lot of webmaster traffic too so they can put up the 'we won' graphic and send traffic to xbiz.

Kind of strange how that works huh? ;)

gigabugbee
12-08-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Meat@Dec 8 2004, 02:13 AM
Joe, you have to be nominated before it closes first off:) second they take the sites with the most nomintaions and those go thru for judging. judges are not divulged until the judging has been finished and judges are not allowed to judge in a category they are nominated for.

other than that i dont know fuck all about it, only found we got a nomination 2 days after they closed and seeing as we never get nominated for stuff like this lol i checked into it a bit to see how it was that we squeezed in.
Meat you are correct, this is how the proccess works.

If anyone has any other questions go to xbiz.com

www.xbizworld.com

"Have you got your xbiz world yet?"