PDA

View Full Version : WOW, do you think...... ( sports inside)

JoesHO
12-07-2004, 08:05 PM
that the LA Clippers, will actually finish the season higher than the LA Lakers this year?

who do you like in the east? ( since Indiana got robbed)

buckethead
12-07-2004, 08:13 PM
Ron Artest is an embarassment to profesional sports!
I think Minnesota will win it all this year.

JoesHO
12-07-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by buckethead@Dec 7 2004, 05:14 PM
The Fans were out of control, what did you expect him to do?

SykkBoy
12-07-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Dec 7 2004, 08:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Dec 7 2004, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-buckethead@Dec 7 2004, 05:14 PM
The Fans were out of control, what did you expect him to do? [/b][/quote]
I expect him to be a professional
if he wasn't laying on the table like a pussy trying to throw a tanturm, the drink wouldn't have hit him...and it's not like he has the greatest track record either...

JoesHO
12-07-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Dec 7 2004, 06:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Dec 7 2004, 06:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 7 2004, 08:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-buckethead@Dec 7 2004, 05:14 PM
if he wasn't laying on the table like a pussy trying to throw a tanturm, the drink wouldn't have hit him...and it's not like he has the greatest track record either... [/b][/quote]
he was attacked, and assulted in a hostile environment, while he was trying to stay out of the situation....

it is clearly the fans, and then security's fault...

but to take the season away from the whole team is ludicrous as a punishment.

SykkBoy
12-08-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Dec 7 2004, 09:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Dec 7 2004, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Dec 7 2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 7 2004, 08:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-buckethead@Dec 7 2004, 05:14 PM
if he wasn't laying on the table like a pussy trying to throw a tanturm, the drink wouldn't have hit him...and it's not like he has the greatest track record either...
he was attacked, and assulted in a hostile environment, while he was trying to stay out of the situation....

it is clearly the fans, and then security's fault...

but to take the season away from the whole team is ludicrous as a punishment. [/b][/quote]
he should still be the one acting like a professional...
I feel the same way about baseball players who throw chairs into stands

the fan should be dealt with, no doubt, but that doesn't give Artest the right to start attacking people at random (he didn't even hit the right man)