PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo Site Inspection

Sharpie
12-07-2004, 08:20 AM
San Diego - here we come!

Dave & I will be flying out to do a site inspection today at the Shelter Pointe hotel in San Diego. for http://www.cybernetexpo.com - We are very excited about the new hotel & will give you a complete rundown upon our return:-) Maybe even some pics....

Gonzo - hope you will be there with Krispy Cremes this time - they were a huge hit!

Winetalk.com
12-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Just a freindly reminder, if anyone here would like to have offshore hosting, Joe can help with that.

gonzo
12-07-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Dec 7 2004, 08:21 AM
San Diego - here we come!

Dave & I will be flying out to do a site inspection today at the Shelter Pointe hotel in San Diego. for http://www.cybernetexpo.com - We are very excited about the new hotel & will give you a complete rundown upon our return:-) Maybe even some pics....

Gonzo - hope you will be there with Krispy Cremes this time - they were a huge hit!
The Krispy Kremes and myself were at that show due to the courtesy of Mike AI.

Im cant see much past Vegas right now. Even though AI is retired hes trying to con me into more trouble. He contacted me late last night telling me I had won this contest he registered me in for Vegas.

Im not sure if it was a joke or not but he sayin I won the Queer Eye for the Straight Webmaster Guy contest and that Lee and crew are looking forward to lining up my makeover and the new GonZo image for Oprano.

What scares me is I think he might have been serious.

JoesHO
12-07-2004, 10:53 AM
LOL

Hell Puppy
12-08-2004, 12:53 AM
There's always room for additional doughnuts in the 2005 FFN budget....

We need to cut a bulk deal.

gonzo
12-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 8 2004, 12:54 AM
There's always room for additional doughnuts in the 2005 FFN budget....

We need to cut a bulk deal.
LAJ was telling me he needed the donuts bad in San Diego!

oceania
12-08-2004, 10:31 AM
Hey Faye been sending you emails
you getting any of them

and btw: save a donut for me

Sharpie
12-10-2004, 11:28 PM
No, I have not received anything from you. Try fsharp at swfla.rr.com
Thanks