PDA

View Full Version : Ok...who is "obt"

Nickatilynx
12-04-2004, 08:24 PM
I HAVE to know!!!

I always see him watching the threads , but he never posts!!!

Come out,come out , whoever you are ;-))

pushpills
12-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Well, obt backwards is tbo, so it's reasonable to assume he is the black guy from the thai bo commercial.

JoesHO
12-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Dec 4 2004, 05:49 PM
Well, obt backwards is tbo, so it's reasonable to assume he is the black guy from the thai bo commercial.
haha dont get high on your own supply pushpills LOL :hic:

buckethead
12-04-2004, 11:02 PM
I have read for quite sometime before I decided to post here.
This place was really quite imtimidating.

sarettah
12-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by buckethead@Dec 4 2004, 11:03 PM
Intimidating ? Us ?

No fucking way. We are the nicest, kindest, gentlest bunch of folks you ever did meet.

Well, of course with the exception of Gonzo, oh and of course Nick, and then, yeah you got.........

:yowsa:

SykkBoy
12-04-2004, 11:49 PM
these guys are all a bunch of pussycats...they just call bullshit when they see it a little quicker than on other boards ;-)

Vick
12-05-2004, 02:07 AM
I don't get that but .....

We do call bullshit fast here at Oprano, many of the posters here are old school, have made a little $ on the 'net and are very business savvy and intelligent

and I do bust new folks chops from time to time
But if they can make it here ........

Plus my chop busting keeps the quality of posts and posters up

There is only one poster I have ran off that I'm not happy about
I wish he would have had thicker skin

Hell Puppy
12-05-2004, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Vick+Dec 5 2004, 02:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Dec 5 2004, 02:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-buckethead@Dec 4 2004, 11:03 PM

We do call bullshit fast here at Oprano, many of the posters here are old school, have made a little $ on the 'net and are very business savvy and intelligent

I wish he would have had thicker skin [/b][/quote]
It's sometimes tough for a new guy to break in on any board. It's tougher here than on most I think. I've been reading the boards more or less daily all the way back to 1997, but I didn't start posting regularly until a couple or three years back. I'd post on large issues and answer tech questions and stuff where I could, but didn't chit chat.

New guys sometimes get ignored for a long time because no one knows them unless they really have flare and the experience to wade in. And you're right the gang here will call bullshit quickly and anyone who comes in brash and cocky needs to be able to back it up.

Vick
12-05-2004, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 5 2004, 04:10 AM
I'd post on large issues and answer tech questions and stuff where I could

Good idea

Could be a nice angle for someone new to "break in", ease their way into threads and make a nice reputation for themselves

Or there is always the Steve (Grogan) and J'fuckface way

Steve made the cut (but still takes his share of grief) Joesho made the cut and is a solid member/contributor, J'fuckface is back under another name - just a matter of time until I piss him away

unless I am asked not to by other than J'fuckface

Hell Puppy
12-05-2004, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Vick+Dec 5 2004, 04:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Dec 5 2004, 04:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hell Puppy@Dec 5 2004, 04:10 AM

Good idea

Could be a nice angle for someone new to "break in", ease their way into threads and make a nice reputation for themselves

Steve made the cut (but still takes his share of grief) Joesho made the cut and is a solid member/contributor, J'fuckface is back under another name - just a matter of time until I piss him away

unless I am asked not to by other than J'fuckface [/b][/quote]
I think you were too slow.

If J'fuckface aint posting, he's locked out.

JoesHO
12-05-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Vick+Dec 4 2004, 11:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Dec 4 2004, 11:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-buckethead@Dec 4 2004, 11:03 PM

I wish he would have had thicker skin [/b][/quote]
who is the one you wish would hav stayed Vick?

JoesHO
12-05-2004, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Dec 5 2004, 02:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Dec 5 2004, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Vick@Dec 5 2004, 04:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Hell Puppy@Dec 5 2004, 04:10 AM

Good idea

unless I am asked not to by other than J'fuckface
I think you were too slow.

If J'fuckface aint posting, he's locked out. [/b][/quote]
is that the guy named Rhymer, that was pissing with Serge the other day before Nick executed him?

rhymer
12-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Yeah...now return to regular chest beating and pulling rabbits out of hats. Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.
(slight hangover from gfy christmas party)
"We are family. I got all my sisters and me" :inlove:

JoesHO
12-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 5 2004, 06:04 AM
Yeah...now return to regular chest beating and pulling rabbits out of hats. Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.
ah rhymer, I see I was wrong, I guess news of your death were greatly exagerated

( I am against any bannings just for the record, but it is not my board LOL )

glad to see you are still here.... :D

rhymer
12-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Dec 5 2004, 08:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Dec 5 2004, 08:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rhymer@Dec 5 2004, 06:04 AM
ah rhymer, I see I was wrong, I guess news of your death were greatly exagerated

( I am against any bannings just for the record, but it is not my board LOL )

glad to see you are still here.... :D [/b][/quote]
"I am against any bannings just for the record"

Thanks, Joe. So is Gonzo. It was a Serge tactic when he was apoplectic and ran out of words. Me I just like to play with Alexa numbers when I am in the mood as Gonzo knows so well.

What I am curious about is changing postings. This is the only board where messages are fucked with. Now that is interesting. It happens all the time here. I am just the obvious target. But how many times does it really happen?

Peaches
12-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by rhymer@Dec 5 2004, 01:14 PM
This is the only board where messages are fucked with.
No it's not.

rhymer
12-05-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 5 2004, 09:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 5 2004, 09:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rhymer@Dec 5 2004, 01:14 PM
This is the only board where messages are fucked with.
No it's not. [/b][/quote]
What others fuck and change messages? And why?

Oh yeah, and is this policy and S.O.P for Oprano for now and in the future? Just curious. Hell, maybe even this will be fucked with. :unsure:

Nickatilynx
12-05-2004, 02:49 PM
Obt is still there...

watching....

listening...

he's always here...

Its driving me mad!!!

LOL

;-)))

grimm
12-05-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Dec 4 2004, 05:49 PM
billy blanks

Opti
12-07-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 5 2004, 11:25 AM
I HAVE to know!!!

I always see him watching the threads , but he never posts!!!

Come out,come out , whoever you are ;-))
If they visit every single thread.. it might be an account someone opened just for use with a crawler monitoring Oprano.