PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Spice

SykkBoy
12-03-2004, 03:08 PM
My wife just picked up a 2 liter of Pepsi Spice...it's not too bad
kind of like eating pumpkin pie while drinking a pepsi...it has some giner and nutmeg overtones...
I can't see myself drinking a lot of it, but it's a nice break from my insane regular pepsi addiction.....

fuck, pikey, cunt, bitch, gay (didn't want this thread to get too far off the normal path ;-))

Lee
12-03-2004, 03:09 PM
Not yet went looking for in Publix the other day and couldnt find it :(

It does sound good though :)

pushpills
12-03-2004, 03:20 PM
havent heard of it before but i'll look for it.

JR
12-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Dec 3 2004, 12:09 PM
kind of like eating pumpkin pie while drinking a pepsi...it has some giner and nutmeg overtones...
I can't see myself drinking a lot of it, but it's a nice break from my insane regular pepsi addiction.....

fuck, pikey, cunt, bitch, gay (didn't want this thread to get too far off the normal path ;-))
I really like the word cunt. Not sure why. It's like walking into a bar with a .44 and waving it around. Most people just don't have the balls. People wish you would just stop. More than anything, people just want you to put it away and leave, but its just too cool to put down. Once your done, there a cool satisfaction in knowing that you went where few are bold enough to go.

SykkBoy
12-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by JR+Dec 3 2004, 03:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Dec 3 2004, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Dec 3 2004, 12:09 PM

I really like the word cunt. Not sure why. It's like walking into a bar with a .44 and waving it around. Most people just don't have the balls. People wish you would just stop. More than anything, people just want you to put it away and leave, but its just too cool to put down. Once your done, there a cool satisfaction in knowing that you went where few are bold enough to go. [/b][/quote]
yup
although, I never used the word much until after having spent time in Vancouver with Prophet8..........

Nickatilynx
12-03-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by JR+Dec 3 2004, 12:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Dec 3 2004, 12:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Dec 3 2004, 12:09 PM

I really like the word cunt. Not sure why. It's like walking into a bar with a .44 and waving it around. Most people just don't have the balls. People wish you would just stop. More than anything, people just want you to put it away and leave, but its just too cool to put down. Once your done, there a cool satisfaction in knowing that you went where few are bold enough to go. [/b][/quote]
I thought people might be cunty about using the word .

A man went to the doctors and said, "Doctor,every time I look in the mirror I get a hard-on."

The doctor said, "I'm not surprised, you look like a cunt."

JR
12-03-2004, 04:31 PM
haha.

"cunty"

I just decided to name my wifes cat "cunty".

Nickatilynx
12-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Its an awesome word.

You can actually get "normal" people using it as an everyday word.

As in..
"The Vicar seemed a tad cunty after matins."

Or

" I've been monitoring your son's performance in class this semester and I am adraid I am quite cunty about it."

JR
12-03-2004, 04:48 PM
its perfect to slip into conversations and leave people wondering after you leave the room... "did he just use the word cunt while he was talking to us? I think he did? Are you sure? Pretty sure."

Mike AI
12-03-2004, 06:25 PM
All Pepsi products suck.....

Except Dr. Pepper!

SykkBoy
12-03-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 3 2004, 06:26 PM

Except Dr. Pepper!
typical conservative response!
;-)))

Mike AI
12-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Dec 3 2004, 06:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Dec 3 2004, 06:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Dec 3 2004, 06:26 PM

Except Dr. Pepper!
typical conservative response!
;-))) [/b][/quote]

Coke is where its at in Red States!

:nyanya:

Edd
12-04-2004, 12:25 PM
The only pepsi product I drank (prior to my giving up carbonated bevs completely) was pepsi Blue... I had dubbed it "Methamphetapepsi"... It was like a liquified raspberry sour patch kid with 12 No-Doze dissolved in it... better than 3 triple expressos! shame the pulled it from the market - i guess it was causing too many seizures...

NICK IS A FECKING CUNT!

I brought an entire dinner party to a screaching halt one time, when I (rather loudly) called my ex-girlfriend at the time (who was also invited to the party) a "stupid fucking cunt". She almost cried.

...cunt.

gonzo
12-04-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Edd@Dec 4 2004, 12:26 PM
The only pepsi product I drank (prior to my giving up carbonated bevs completely) was pepsi Blue... I had dubbed it "Methamphetapepsi"... It was like a liquified raspberry sour patch kid with 12 No-Doze dissolved in it... better than 3 triple expressos! shame the pulled it from the market - i guess it was causing too many seizures...

NICK IS A FECKING CUNT!

I brought an entire dinner party to a screaching halt one time, when I (rather loudly) called my ex-girlfriend at the time (who was also invited to the party) a "stupid fucking cunt". She almost cried.

...cunt.
I bet that was some good freaky make up sex too.

Edd
12-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 4 2004, 12:28 PM
Actually, Gonz, it wasn't - we didn't get back togather... once you've called a woman a cunt to her face in anger, in a room full of her friends, its hard to take it back... not that I wanted to - because she WAS! :yowsa:

gonzo
12-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Edd+Dec 4 2004, 12:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Edd @ Dec 4 2004, 12:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Dec 4 2004, 12:28 PM
Actually, Gonz, it wasn't - we didn't get back togather... once you've called a woman a cunt to her face in anger, in a room full of her friends, its hard to take it back... not that I wanted to - because she WAS! :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
mmmmmm now your getting me all hot.

Got a pic and a number?
Sounds like the perfect woman for me!

Edd
12-04-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 4 2004, 12:34 PM

Got a pic and a number?
If I did, bro - I'd hook you up... last I heard she'd moved to one of the Carolina's, married an accountant who quit his job to become a comedian, and now runs a "cat rescue" shelter out of her house... :blink:

Lee
12-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Edd+Dec 4 2004, 09:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Edd @ Dec 4 2004, 09:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Dec 4 2004, 12:34 PM

Got a pic and a number?
If I did, bro - I'd hook you up... last I heard she'd moved to one of the Carolina's, married an accountant who quit his job to become a comedian, and now runs a "cat rescue" shelter out of her house... :blink: [/b][/quote]
Isnt that always the way? :lol:

Vick
12-04-2004, 12:54 PM
I prefer the term Seeping Gash to Cunt

You can use the term cunt with sexual tones "I want to fuck your cunt yadda yadda" but the success rate really depends on the women

There is no way seeping gash can have any sexual overtones (unless you're talking about your blisters ah ha ha) and most everyone know what you mean

Pepsi Spice to seeping gash in how many posts?
Only at Oprano :)

gonzo
12-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Edd+Dec 4 2004, 12:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Edd @ Dec 4 2004, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Dec 4 2004, 12:34 PM

Got a pic and a number?
If I did, bro - I'd hook you up... last I heard she'd moved to one of the Carolina's, married an accountant who quit his job to become a comedian, and now runs a "cat rescue" shelter out of her house... :blink: [/b][/quote]
uh oh cat shelter.....thats a major man hater warning right there!